• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Partners Needed(Until October 3)

Lyra_Kranda

We can't all be "Normal" now can we.
I am Ari, and I need a Rp partner who loves the Fantasy and sometime fandom Roleplays.When you are with me RPing you need to think of good things to say and do.Most RPs that I post I have noticed are ¨Monster¨ High Schools so If you see me posting one STOP ME PLEASE!:pout:If only two people join this group then Everything will not be a fiasco.THANKS:angelD: Lyra_Kranda Lyra_Kranda

I am Ari, and I need a Rp partner who loves the Fantasy and sometime fandom Roleplays.When you are with me RPing you need to think of good things to say and do.Most RPs that I post I have noticed are ¨Monster¨ High Schools so If you see me posting one STOP ME PLEASE!:pout:If only two people join this group then Everything will not be a fiasco.THANKS:angelD: Lyra_Kranda Lyra_Kranda

I'm interested in rping with you!

Do you have any RP Ideas because like I said I go for Monster high schools and I need to get away from them

What about monster college-

Or alternatively, something Final Fantasy-esque, where there's some invading empire that a number of quirky youngins from excessively varied backgrounds go on an adventure to defeat, which ties somehow into interacting with a number of different god-beings along the way which are inexplicably bound to each of the major characters?

Kind of a shounen-y thing, with room for action if that's your thing, as well as conflicts through which other themes can develop. You've got your fantasy, and you've got some degree of fandom-esque stuff going on. That'll be twenty bucks.

Do you like action plots? There is a common story about Monkey & Guerilla that can be played in almost all genres. You can call it "tiny and bulky" too. Tiny is the smaller character who does stealthy jobs and Bulky is the stronger and bigger one who takes one heavy jobs. This pair go on missions or adventures together in their world that can be realistic or fantasy.

Do you like action plots? There is a common story about Monkey & Guerilla that can be played in almost all genres. You can call it "tiny and bulky" too. Tiny is the smaller character who does stealthy jobs and Bulky is the stronger and bigger one who takes one heavy jobs. This pair go on missions or adventures together in their world that can be realistic or fantasy.
I learned that when I work with animals in RPs I work better with wolves

What about monster college-

Or alternatively, something Final Fantasy-esque, where there's some invading empire that a number of quirky youngins from excessively varied backgrounds go on an adventure to defeat, which ties somehow into interacting with a number of different god-beings along the way which are inexplicably bound to each of the major characters?

Kind of a shounen-y thing, with room for action if that's your thing, as well as conflicts through which other themes can develop. You've got your fantasy, and you've got some degree of fandom-esque stuff going on. That'll be twenty bucks.
Those are good ideas.We could do a demon Vs. angel college I love demon angel stuff and have a few angels.I also have a fallen angel and a demon.In a college rp *up there* the fallen angels would go to the demon classes

I learned that when I work with animals in RPs I work better with wolves
They are not animals. They are people who had been given those nicknames due to their profession. Of course if you like to play a wolf person or were wolf that can be done.

They are not animals. They are people who had been given those nicknames due to their profession. Of course if you like to play a wolf person or were wolf that can be done.
if it is a person I can work with anything * angels work best:angel:but demons are second best:horns:*

if it is a person I can work with anything * angels work best:angel:but demons are second best:horns:*
Ah... now you gave me a new idea! How about and angle and a cleric going on a pilgrim together? Their mission is to clean main houses of each land from demons and criminals. (Kinda reminds me of 7ghost but never mind that.)

Those are good ideas.We could do a demon Vs. angel college I love demon angel stuff and have a few angels.I also have a fallen angel and a demon.In a college rp *up there* the fallen angels would go to the demon classes

The college thing was a joke, actually. Also, asterisks don't affect the text formatting on this site. You can use CTRL-I for italics and CTRL-B for bold text, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back