• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP partners needed! always!

Soma

missing piece
1) I am not a native-speaker, so I can sometimes do mistakes, however I think that my english is completely understandable - you have nothing to worry about.

2) The list of the fandoms is placed below, but I could forget about something, so if you have something else on your mind, just ask!

3) I'm new on this site and I can't write PMs yet, so if you are eager to write with me, you need to write to me first.

4) I can do F/M or M/M. Haven't really written F/F much, so I'm not good at it, but if really want to write F/F, I sure can try.

5) I would really love to write something connected with highlited fandoms.

6) I don't have much OCs and I mostly write with canon characters, but you are free to play with your own OC!

ANIMES/MANGAS

x
Durarara!!

x FullMetal Alchemist

x Kuroko no Basket

x Sengoku Basara

x Noragami

x Bleach

x Magi

x Kyoukai no Kanata

x Shingeki no Kyojin

DC/MARVEL

x
Avengers

x Batfamily

x Justice League

x Teen Titans

x X-Men

GAMES

x
Devil May Cry 4 and Reboot

x Mass Effect trilogy

x Bioshock

x the Witcher

x the Last of Us

TV SHOWS

x
Hannibal

x Criminal Minds

x Arrow

x Flash

x Young Justice

x the Walking Dead

x Grimm

...and more to come, probably~

if something isn't metioned, you can always PM me. I don't remember everything I've watched/read (:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you're still looking! I have been looking for a person who willingly to roleplay an X-men roleplay.

iiiif you're looking still, i'm interested in the x-men and avengers!

I'd love some avengers Rp, anyone on here who has replied with the same can feel free to message me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back