• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP partner (wlw interest check?)

queenbean

disaster lesbean
Hi! Call me bean or queen or whatever you'd like! I'm 22, work a heckofalot, and miss writing. i used to be on feralfront but since that went down i figured meh, i guess i don't need rp. but i was wrong, bc i am bored and miss it very much. SO. Here's a list of stuff I like to rp! Oh, also, I'm a cis female lesbian with she/her pronouns <3 I don't mind rp'ing with gen!neutral/fluid characters, I just have low inspo w guys slkdfj sorry!

and since I'm an adult, I'd v much prefer to rp with someone 18+ :)

-Harry Potter
-Marvel/DC
-Game of Thrones
-D&D
-ATLA/LoK/Kyoshi Novels
-Pokemon
-Percy Jackson

-SciFi
-Fantasy
-Superheroes!
-Supernatural
-Witchcraft
-Gods/Goddesses
-Gangsters
-Criminals
-Cyberpunk
-Steampunk

-Friends to Lovers
-Enemies to Lovers
-Enemies to Friends to Lovers
-Reluctant Teammates
-Reluctant Enemies
-Princess/Guard
-Princess/Rebellion Soldier/Leader
-Arranged Marriage
-Vampire/Werewolf

I tried to list as many as I could off the top of my head. If you're interested just send me a message!

Hi! Call me bean or queen or whatever you'd like! I'm 22, work a heckofalot, and miss writing. i used to be on feralfront but since that went down i figured meh, i guess i don't need rp. but i was wrong, bc i am bored and miss it very much. SO. Here's a list of stuff I like to rp! Oh, also, I'm a cis female lesbian with she/her pronouns <3 I don't mind rp'ing with gen!neutral/fluid characters, I just have low inspo w guys slkdfj sorry!

and since I'm an adult, I'd v much prefer to rp with someone 18+ :)

-Harry Potter
-Marvel/DC
-Game of Thrones
-D&D
-ATLA/LoK/Kyoshi Novels
-Pokemon
-Percy Jackson

-SciFi
-Fantasy
-Superheroes!
-Supernatural
-Witchcraft
-Gods/Goddesses
-Gangsters
-Criminals
-Cyberpunk
-Steampunk

-Friends to Lovers
-Enemies to Lovers
-Enemies to Friends to Lovers
-Reluctant Teammates
-Reluctant Enemies
-Princess/Guard
-Princess/Rebellion Soldier/Leader
-Arranged Marriage
-Vampire/Werewolf

I tried to list as many as I could off the top of my head. If you're interested just send me a message!
Who do you play as for dc and marvel?

Who do you play as for dc and marvel?
this is a very loaded question bc I am a really really big comic fan skdlfj but if I had to pick a top tier list I'd say I'm v familiar with Harley Quinn, Wonderwoman, Supergirl, the Avengers as a whole tbh and honestly the whole mcu lsdkf, and though I haven't watched it I did once rp in a titans-inspired thread so I'm somewhat familiar with the dark tv aspects of dcu

this is a very loaded question bc I am a really really big comic fan skdlfj but if I had to pick a top tier list I'd say I'm v familiar with Harley Quinn, Wonderwoman, Supergirl, the Avengers as a whole tbh and honestly the whole mcu lsdkf, and though I haven't watched it I did once rp in a titans-inspired thread so I'm somewhat familiar with the dark tv aspects of dcu
Isdkf?
Hmm well im looking for supergirl or a few others is it ok if i send a list

Hey there,

I’m totally in the same boat as you - I lost my long term partner (it’s cool, life gets busy) and at first I was like ‘whatever, maybe it’s time to hang it up’ but I LOVE writing!

I’ve got a couple of ideas for Marvel stuff (which I adore) but I’m also into Harry Potter and I’d be open to that too. If you’re interested feel free to message me here on on discord: Itsybitsyspyder#0201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back