• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp Partner Wanted Yo

Michael26504

Ello everyone, my name is Michael and its a pleasure to meet all of you. I've been rping for....5 years now? I say that because honestly it's hard to keep track of how long I've been rping with how slowly time seems to fly for me. What I do know is that I rp on Proboards a lot, and this is my first time rping here on RP Nation.

All that stuff aside I was hoping to get someone to have a little 1x1 rp with? I tend to enjoy things of a more fantasy setting. Writing about things that I could do in real life tends to bore me slightly, but I'm open to it. I can write just about anything to be honest with you!

So if we go with the fantasy setting why not have something interesting to play with? Maybe the personal bodyguard of a Princess and their affairs together? I think it could be interesting, lead into a nice little romance or something :o

RULES!

1. No God-Modding: No taking control of each other characters or forcing stuff to happen.

2. At least two paragraphs please, if we both do it like that we're bound to have a lot of stuff to reply to!

3. Have fun!

I'm interested in RPing with you. I have a plot in mind but if you already have an idea I'll most likely be cool with that :) if you want a writing same just tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back