• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP partner search!!

Lilith_Grace

Roleplay Junkie
Hey guys! My name is Lilith, and i'm looking for some Rp partners! So, I'm updating my original thread since I'm officially out of school and since things are a little more easy-going. I'm super excited to get back into Rping and will have much more time to do so, so let's get to it!

First thing's first, I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm a 23 year old female who lives in the EST time zone. I've currently got a part I have a few years of Rp experience under my belt. One thing you'll see is that I typically do OC pairings with other canon characters if we're doing a fandom RP. Now, that's usually for the main pairings, but I'm totally down for other side pairings with canon characters if you wanted to work that in!
Below are my main fandom cravings.

~~~~~~Cravings~~~~~~
Avengers
(LokiXOC)
(Tony StarkX OC)
(Amora The EnchantressxOC)

Kuroshitsuji
(Ciel PhantomhiveXOC)
(Alois TrancyXOC)
(Claude FaustusXOC)

The Vampire Chronicles
(Lestat De LioncourtxOC)

Harry Potter
Narcissa MalfoyxOC
Lucius MalfoyxOC
Lucius MalfoyxNarcissa MalfoyxOC
Bellayeix LexOC

I am ALWAYS down for original Rp's! If you've got an idea in mind or you want an original Rp but aren't sure what you want it to be about, just shoot me a message! I'd love to hear your ideas! Some original Rp's and pairings I'd be down for are:

Faerie KingxHuman Captive
VampirexHunter
VampirexHuman
AngelxHuman
DemonxHuman
Arranged Marriage
Beauty and the Beast (Twisted version???)

I usually end up doubling to make sure that everyone gets a good romance and so everyone is happy, so if that's what you'd prefer to do, don't be shy in telling me!

Now, I've got a few rules just like everyone does, so pleeeeease take time to read them before messaging me with an RP request!!

Rules:

• No god-moding, that's very rude and not tasteful at all.
  • No Mary-sues. It's very aggravating and I will definitely not be able to hold an RP with you if that's your character preference.
  • Please be literate in our Rp's. No text-talk, please use complete sentences and at least a paragraph for response. Sometime's one-liners are okay, but please don't do it often. I take time and effrort into replying so I expect the same from you.
  • Romance is always a plus! I usually RP with a romance side-plot in mind, so I'm down for whatever you've got! Also, love triangles are also fine. It can make the story more interesting!
  • Speaking of romance, gay is okay! I have no problem with Rping gay or lesbian romances. I'm Bi myself, so every once in a while my character preference might be FxF. Let me know if that makes you uncomfortable, but please don't be rude about it.
  • Also on the subject of romance, if you and I end up wanting the same chracter for our love interests, let's work it out and be civil. It's not going to be the end of the world if one of us doesn't get out first pick, we can always compromise.
  • Please don't hog the spotlight and make the Rp all about you and your character. Rping is all about having fun and it goes both ways. Please be considerate.
  • I'm fine with touchy subjects such as abuse/mental illnesses
  • I Rp 3rd person POV
  • Email, discord, or google docs is my preferable place to Rp
Aaaaaaand that's it! Send me a DM if you're interested! :D

Last edited:
I wasn't thinking that so much as the beast being a supernatural being such as a vampire or something else and the plot being darker

Hello! I'm kind of open for anything, to be honest. I just like writing things, so... yeah. You can message me if you'd like to RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back