• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner Search! Pairings! (ignore prefix)

Gladius

Jellybean Queen
Hi! I’m looking for another long-term RP partner.

I do any gender or sexuality, whether it’s M/F, M/M or F/F. I don’t mind going dark and gritty either depending on the material. You must be 20+ (although I will accept 19) and reply at least once a day. (Or at least let me know if you can’t reply for a few days or so.) If you’re going to bail on the RP then please let me know beforehand.

I would like some romance involved at least, but otherwise a platonic relationship is fine with me. See my pairings below – if you have one that isn’t on here, then feel free to discuss it as well.

My favourite ones are in bold. PM me if you’re interested in any of these or if you have any other plots in mind for the RP.

Action/Adventure

Assassin x Target
Assassin x Assassin
Superhero x Supervillain
Fugitive x Cop
Fugitive x Fugitive
Secret agent x Villain (without knowing each other’s identities)

Romance

Bad girl x Good boy
Bad boy x Good girl
Soulmate x Online Soulmate
Employer x Secretary
Band member x Fan
Band member x Band member
Shy person x Outgoing person
Loner x Popular
Best Friend x Best Friend
Rich boy/girl x Poor boy/girl
Mirror Reality x Normal Reality*

Fantasy

Knight x Princess (the knight can be either her protector or a dark knight)
Rogue/Thief x Princess
Prince x Princess
Princess x Princess
Warrior x Mage
Soldier x Healer
Suitor x Noble

Supernatural

Goddess x Human
God x Human
God x Goddess
Goddess x Goddess
Demon x Vampire
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Half-angel x Human
Half-demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Ghost x Human

*Mirror Reality x Normal Reality  - Person A discovers that the mirror in their bedroom is a gateway into another reality. Person B is someone living in the alternate reality. Through the mirror, they can contact each other and talk as long as they want (although they cannot usually travel through the mirror). From there, a relationship between the two people develops as they learn more about each other and the depth of their individual worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very interested in doing  Bad girl x Good boy or Bad boy x Good girl pairings if you are still looking!

I'd love to do some sort of demon x human (or angel, etc.) roleplay. I would prefer to play female or double, and I love romance. PM me if you want to roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back