• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp partner search :) (fandom & original)

Yikeees

|| I JUST SLIP AWAY AND I AM GONE ||
Hey!

My name is Lia and I'm currently looking for someone who is up for a casual rp. This can become long term if I am really enjoying the roleplay that we are having.
Replies should be fairly frequent as I have just finished sixth form, so unless I have any thing urgent that I have to do or I am working their should be a decent flow to the roleplay we have. As I am 19, I would prefer if you were closer to my age when roleplaying.

I am open to ooc chat through PMs,etc. in order to discuss plot ideas or just chat. I will always try to be as friendly as I possibly can (even if I'm a little awkward) :)

I'm up for roleplaying; OC x OC, OC x Canon, and Canon x Canon. This can be our own au or story line for our characters, or based in fandom (OC x OC still counts here, and for some fandoms is preferred). Characters do not have to be romantically involved if that's not your style.
I'm also fine with LGBTQ+ pairings too! :) as I am female and bi, I have more of a preference for fxf or fxm, but I am willing to do mxm characters.

However, I do have a few expectations:
1. I do expect at least 1 paragraph worth of writing, it doesn't have to be huge just as long as it's around 3-4 sentences long as a minimum. 3rd person narrative is also preferred.
2. There are just some subjects i'm not comfortable with, especially those involving mental illness/suicide, so I'd prefer if that kind of stuff is left out! Thanks :)
3. No perfect characters. It's not realistic as everyone has flaws, and honestly it's just not fun if your character is basically untouchable or always in the right.
4. Please don't control my character! Again it's just not fun.
5. Doubling is okay with me, so if you want to then please tell me! :)
6. I'm okay with swearing, however if you're not okay with it please tell me so I am aware.
7. Please don't spam me in order to get me to reply! If I haven't replied in a couple of days though, it's okay to send me a message. Also take into consideration that I live in the UK and due to time zones I may not be able to reply as soon as possible.

Fandoms I'm willing to rp:
- Harry Potter ( I prefer to go for OCs and universe based roleplays for this, but I'm willing to do pairings)
- Tales From the Borderlands / Borderlands (might be OOC, but this is a series I am enjoying at the moment. I've played through TFTB and partly through borderlands the pre-sequel, but that's as far as i have got).
- Monster prom
- Hetalia (This one is at a push as this was an old fandom I used to be really into but have sort of lost touch with. I still love the characters and the series, but it's been a while since I've really roleplayed this one. 2p! characters are welcomed).

If you have any other fandom you'd like to rp, I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also up for a completely made up storyline for our own characters as well.

I prefer to rp through PMs, but i am open to discord.

I see we're on the same page with Hetalia 😂 But I would like to rp it with you, if you want ;)

Heyyy, I'd be happy to try and come up with an original plot with you!

Hi! I'm Tabby, i'm 19 and live in the EST time zone. I work tues.-sat. but I still try to reply at least once a day. I'd be interested in a Hetalia rp, I haven't watched it in a while myself, but I do enjoy rping it.

Hi! I'm Tabby, i'm 19 and live in the EST time zone. I work tues.-sat. but I still try to reply at least once a day. I'd be interested in a Hetalia rp, I haven't watched it in a while myself, but I do enjoy rping it.
Sounds good to me! And don't worry if you cant reply that often :) send me a PM pleasee~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back