• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp Partner Request

Aina

Gate Keeper
Ok, so I'm new to this site and I figured the easiest way to start an rp is find someone who like to be my partner. I don't have any strict rules or anything just some common sense guidelines that I see floating around on this site.

Post a decent size post. No on liners please. Also please do not godmod my charrie. If you don't post or get lazy or whatever the case is and you stop replying, don't just drop the roleplay.

Though I prefer to play females I am more than willing to switch it up a little. My post length can range from a paragraph to six paragraphs. At times I can get carried away but that doesn't mean I'm going to expect you to write the same length as me every time.

Sorry if I kinda ranted. I only have one plot in mind at the moment and it's still a working progress. Both of our characters live on a fictional planet called Seraphine. Character A is a prisoner for public protest against the hierarchy. Character A was protesting due to the fact that their species are being murdered for no apparent reason. Character B will be Character A's guard in the prison. Character B however is secretly part of a resistence and eventually helps Character A out of prison. Our characters wileft possibly fall in love during their time in the prison or after we can decide that later.

I have a lot more details to this plot as to what species my character is, as well as yours, but I just want to see who is interested first. If you have any questions feel free to ask them :) Also, if my ploplot idea isn't appealing to you don't be afraid to contribute an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back