• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP partner needed!

Annie666

Insecure Noodlesmoodle
Requirements/Preferences & things about me.
This is my first post so it looks horrible. Hopefully, I will get better at it.

Roleplays with monsters that's all I'm about. Playing the human or the monster I'm happy to do either or both of us can play as a supernatural creature.
I write in the third person past tense. With a dynamic writing length, anywhere from one to ten paragraphs.
OOC chatter is a MUST. We have to talk. Plotting, talking about characters or just chatting about life in general and sending some weak meme's I love it.
Multiple characters are always a bonus.
Worldbuilding is also a lot of fun.
Yes, I am old enough to legally get wasted even though I might not seem like it.
I can play light and fluffy as well as heavy and dark with the latter being my preference. Blood and gore all the way.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Some ideas :
These are all just short blurbs. Anything or nothing can be done with them.

Muse A is a monster or some sort of supernatural creature that lives in isolation. By some chance, they meet Muse B.
Muse A is an extremely rare monster. They are wanted for some mystical property they possess or perhaps they are considered a danger that needs to be exterminated. Since while they may be normal now, according to legend they will metamorphize into a hair-rising monstrosity hungering for blood. Muse B a veteran adventurer, was grievously wounded and weakened. Muse A found them and by some miracle nursed them back to health.​

Our characters were both children when they met one another. They quickly became fast friends but as time dragged on Muse B came to the forest less and less eventually forgetting about their monster friend. Fast forward some years and they meet again.​

This one is a bit more specific. My character is an automaton from an era long forgotten. It spent millennia in a semi deactivated state, hibernating. Something went wrong with its original protocols and it gained a semblance of sentience. This could have a slice of life kind of vibe where we explore each other character's personalities and day to day lives. My automaton would gradually develop the ability to feel and gain true sentience. Your character, well I don't know. You tell me :P
Or we could take it on a more adventurous kind of path.​

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Two characters stuck together.
  • By some extraordinary circumstance Muse A summoned a demon. There is a problem, however. While demons have to listen to their summoner, the wording needs to be exact and waterproof down to the letter. Otherwise, the meaning is up for interpretation. This means the demon is constantly trying to find loopholes in their master commands.

• This one is very much in the same vein. One character is the guardian spirit of the other character. They are linked to one another and cannot be separated from each other. The guardian is in an ethereal state for most of the time, only manifesting in reality when needed. As for what the exact relationship between them is or what setting it takes place in. I don't know, it's as open as the ocean.

A mixture of fantasy and cyberpunk.

A rigorous case system enshrouds society. With High elves at the top lording over everyone, each subsequent level has fewer rights until they are considered nothing more than animals. (We can decide how the ranks work and what species there are.) To muddy bloodlines is an abomination. Any mixed races are considered flawed and disgusting. And while it's an authoritarian system with brutal police there is no peace. Crime runs rampant in the lower castes and corruption flourishes in the upper castes. Powerful vampire families stretch through the whole system doing whatever they want. Gang's war against one another and the police. All the while dark cults are starting to emerge upon the discovery of the black arts.

• Our characters are an elite team ruthlessly eradicating the scum of the underworld. One of the characters is an augmented monster created to help with the policing problem. The other is their handler. A veteran that knows the ins and outs of the system.

A RANT ON GHOSTING

If you do not like the RP, tell me. If you do not like me, tell me. If the role play does not interest you anymore, tell me. You can tell me to fuck off and I'll fuck off. You won't see me again, you won't hear from me again. It will be as if I never existed. But please, if it's only for my sake do not disappear without a word. I am begging you, I am on my knees pleading with you. Please do not leave me without saying you are going. I can't handle it. I go mad. I lose my fucking mind, even my psychiatrist can't find it. The only time and I can't stress this enough. The only time you can do it. Is if you die. Otherwise don't. Just don't ghost me. That's all I am asking of you.
You are not merely a random person to me. You matter to me. You are my role-playing buddy. I remember your username. I remember your replies. If you up an' leave, I never get to close that chapter and it gnaws on my soul. It haunts my every waking moment and fills my nights with dread. Imagine a poor pathetic little girl twitching and drooling, looking at the profiles of those that violated her. Looking at their posts, searching for new partners while they ignore her reply. Please don't ghost me. Have mercy on a poor sinner's soul.

I hope you saw the humor in my plea. But yeah hit me up if you liked any of my ideas, or if you want to share some of yours!

Last edited:
I'm up for it. I tend to go dark to. This is actually what I have been looking for, somthing like this. My only thing is I have Disgraphia, if your ok with that I'm cool.
I also want to let you know I get it, both about the ghosting, the writing. Also I'm super cool with anything, so don't worry about judgment from me.

Last edited:
Hello! I loved the plea hahahaha i won't ghost you xD

I like the "two characters stuck together" idea, i would like to rp as the summoner

Edit:

I realize i should also talk about myself a bit too e.e

I love magic, if there's no magic then Neo Alice isn't there (i don't like to rp Harry Potter, though, not the kind of magic this girl needs to live). I write according to what i'm receiving, i usually play more than 1 character at the time and i'm confortable with sharing NPC control

What else? Oh, i'm 19 yo and i like dark themes, everything is welcome here. I love wordbuilding but i'm ironically useless in the geographic aspects of it, my specialty is more about the lore (powers, rules, magical system, etc.) I can't roleplay in a world without any solid rules, i can't handle that chaos

That's pretty much it n.n

Ge, I under shared. I ment it when I said I am cool with anything. I live by the philosophy try everything once (within reason, ie no drugs). I can do good in chaos as well as structure. I'm not comfortable sharing my age but I will tell you I have taken college classes but not graduated to give you a frame. I do get called Surfer Girl IRL so you can call me that of you want. Also I find writing therapeutic and I really enjoy the exploitative and creative output of RP.

Ge, I under shared. I ment it when I said I am cool with anything. I live by the philosophy try everything once (within reason, ie no drugs). I can do good in chaos as well as structure. I'm not comfortable sharing my age but I will tell you I have taken college classes but not graduated to give you a frame. I do get called Surfer Girl IRL so you can call me that of you want. Also I find writing therapeutic and I really enjoy the exploitative and creative output of RP. I like magic and fantasy, but also dystopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back