• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Pals ( art RPS and more)

SobaBoi

Trapped In a Television Set
Hello!

Nice to meet ya, I'm Soba!

I'm looking for some RP partners that may be interested in combining art and writing!
(Although if you're only interested in one or the other feel free to let me know!)

So first things first!

I'm a casual role player and I normally write about 3-4 paragraphs for each post. I don't care if my partner wants to discuss the plot first or just wing it and see where it goes. I'm really good with compromising so don't be afraid to make suggestions!

Second! Things I like to RP!

Fandom: * Important to note that I only RP OCs and not canon characters!
-Pokémon
-Warrior Cats
-Persona
-Danganronpa
-Steven Universe
(You can suggest a video game / cartoon because I probably forgot to mention it)

Other:
-Robots
-Demons
-Cyber Punk
-Furries
-Fantasy + Futuristic
-Ghosts
-Aliens
-Video Game Worlds
-Old Cartoon Worlds (Think Cup Head)
-Abstract concepts

I'm very open to all different types of genres!
However, I really like horror, thrillers, and romance!

Art! Art! Art!

So, basically I like to add art elements to my RPs! If that means just drawing our characters that's chill. Otherwise, I think it might be really fun to make drawings for each post or every other post, whatever works!
If you have ideas for more art combos please let me know!

RULES!

1. Please be able to respond with at least 1-2 paragraphs!

2. I'd prefer RPing with people 18+ for possible violent content (within site regulations)

3. Please be willing to reply once a week at the least!

4. Be able to communicate in OOC! (Not really a requirement I just want to be able to know if any problems arise/ you want to change this up/ etc. )

5. Have fun!!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTES

If you are interested please note that you should be okay with

1. Adult content (Violence + Language)

2. LGBT+ characters ( This does not mean your characters have to be within the LGBT+ community!)

3. Communicating

Okay I think that's about it! Idk if it came off but I'm actually really friendly so don't worry about approaching me! ♥

Last edited:
Hello! If you're interested, I would love to roleplay with you. Anything fantasy or futuristic or with ghosts? Count me in! I also draw constantly, so I feel like roleplaying with an art aspect could be cool! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to set something up, as I have too little messages to make one yet. ^^

Hello! If you're interested, I would love to roleplay with you. Anything fantasy or futuristic or with ghosts? Count me in! I also draw constantly, so I feel like roleplaying with an art aspect could be cool! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to set something up, as I have too little messages to make one yet. ^^

Sounds cool! I'll PM you so we can talk about ideas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still open for RPs so if anyone else is interested please reply to this post or PM me!

Hello!

Nice to meet ya, I'm Soba!

I'm looking for some RP partners that may be interested in combining art and writing!
(Although if you're only interested in one or the other feel free to let me know!)

So first things first!

I'm a casual role player and I normally write about 3-4 paragraphs for each post. I don't care if my partner wants to discuss the plot first or just wing it and see where it goes. I'm really good with compromising so don't be afraid to make suggestions!

Second! Things I like to RP!

Fandom: * Important to note that I only RP OCs and not canon characters!
-Pokémon
-Warrior Cats
-Persona
-Danganronpa
-Steven Universe
(You can suggest a video game / cartoon because I probably forgot to mention it)

Other:
-Robots
-Demons
-Cyber Punk
-Furries
-Fantasy + Futuristic
-Ghosts
-Aliens
-Video Game Worlds
-Old Cartoon Worlds (Think Cup Head)
-Abstract concepts

I'm very open to all different types of genres!
However, I really like horror, thrillers, and romance!

Art! Art! Art!

So, basically I like to add art elements to my RPs! If that means just drawing our characters that's chill. Otherwise, I think it might be really fun to make drawings for each post or every other post, whatever works!
If you have ideas for more art combos please let me know!

RULES!

1. Please be able to respond with at least 1-2 paragraphs!

2. I'd prefer RPing with people 18+ for possible violent content (within site regulations)

3. Please be willing to reply once a week at the least!

4. Be able to communicate in OOC! (Not really a requirement I just want to be able to know if any problems arise/ you want to change this up/ etc. )

5. Have fun!!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTES

If you are interested please note that you should be okay with

1. Adult content (Violence + Language)

2. LGBT+ characters ( This does not mean your characters have to be within the LGBT+ community!)

3. Communicating

Okay I think that's about it! Idk if it came off but I'm actually really friendly so don't worry about approaching me! ♥
Hey there. I'm more interested in role playing, but I used to draw. I may be down to draw our characters and some other things if I really dig the role play. Anyway, I'd like to do a Pokemon role play, where we make our own region and have our OCs explore it.

Interested! Shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can come up with~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back