• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm enjoying the creative explosion of ideas going on. This is excellent. Brilliance. This is what the site needs more of.

If not a bucket just pour a water bottle in your feet. I bet there's a water bottle closer to you than a bucket.

We have an old mop bucket.....somewhere.....where I don't know where is....
Oh, well then... that's perhaps not the ideal choice for a temporary vessel for your aching feet. :neutralteeth:

Sit on the counter and put your feet in the closest (clean) sink? Or else just hold off until tomorrow when your strength has been restored to you. Regardless, treat your poor limbs to some TLC.

Was the shake satisfying at least?

Oh, well then... that's perhaps not the ideal choice for a temporary vessel for your aching feet. :neutralteeth:

Sit on the counter and put your feet in the closest (clean) sink? Or else just hold off until tomorrow when your strength has been restored to you. Regardless, treat your poor limbs to some TLC.

Was the shake satisfying at least?
I have to wash my hair tomorrow so I'll just wait till then lol
It'll take a lot of effort to try and maneuver myself onto the counter so my feet could be in the sink. My grandmother has too much crap up there.

Ew no. Don't do that. Then you'll just end up with sticky feet.
That's why I don't want to lol

I'm missing the connection between laziness and siblings.... do you bribe them to do the work for you perhaps? ;p

Nope. They love me so much I just have to ask them to get me things. No bribe necessary. Perhaps some blackmail but no bribery.

Nope. They love me so much I just have to ask them to get me things. No bribe necessary. Perhaps some blackmail but no bribery.
Damn, that's a pretty sweet setup you got yourself.
Whenever I ask my sibling to do anything they just give me a look;
tenor.gif

clarinetti clarinetti
White Masquerade White Masquerade

Maybe we need to speak words of encouragement to Arky in order for her to make it to some source of water. She needs...THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
You can do this, Arky- we believe in you!
Though if you decide to take an extended detour to bed, that's cool too.

But eventually you're gonna have to go pee. Unless you hold it for the whole night. Then you have a bladder of a warrior.

Unless I'm going to be sick or feel like it, I don't go to the bathroom in the middle of the night

Damn, that's a pretty sweet setup you got yourself.
Whenever I ask my sibling to do anything they just give me a look;
tenor.gif

You can do this, Arky- we believe in you!
Though if you decide to take an extended detour to bed, that's cool too.
LOL. Hard to imagine someone would say no to you.

But aren't you at home? I can never go to sleep without using the loo or else I'll wake up in the middle of my sleep and go wee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back