• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Ideas (ˊo̶̶̷ᴗo̶̶̷`)

Chime-of-Midnight

Ball of Angst
Alrighty, so, guess I should introduce myself before I continue. ^-^

Hello! It is I, the newbie of RpN. I have been a RPer for about 2 years now, but don't think that means I don't know how to properly RP! :P I love all types of RPs, but my favorites are slice-of-life and fantasy RPs.

Okay, so now for the RP plot ideas!

One idea I had was a college-type RP (or high school, but I would prefer college). I would play a girl named Winter, who would be majoring in veterinary medicine. It would be a romance type story (MxF, only because I am NOT good at any other pairings). I would like my partner to play a guy. (❤️ I really want to do this one.)

My other idea was a fantasy type RP. There would be a girl played by me (I haven't decided on a name yet) that would wander into a forest by her new home, only to discover that it was filled with magical beings. My RP partner would be one of those beings that quickly makes friends with her and shows her the wonders of the forest. He/she would save my character from dying, and they become good friends. ^-^

My third idea was a medieval RP. One of us would play a prince/princess that falls in love with the princess/prince of another kingdom in the midst of a war. They now have to find some way that they can be together, though their kingdoms are utter rivals.

I require someone that can write at least one decent paragraph with correct spelling and grammar. Please don't drop out mid RP, and please tell me if there is a circumstance where you cannot RP anymore. I understand people's lives get busy, so don't be afraid to tell me! If you have any other ideas, please let me know! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ (All ideas will always be open for everyone!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]Interested in the first idea.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, cool! Would you mind giving me some info on what your character would be like? (I'm going to bed now, I'll reply in the morning.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]He would be outgoing, childish, adventurous if that would be fine.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great! I suppose I just create a thread in the RP section now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back