• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Idea...

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I will admit that it has been awhile since I did a medieval roleplay, meaning with swords, Kings and Queens, kind of Game of Thrones. :) So I am here to start yet another one. Of course, betrayal is encouraged in this type of environment and will be displayed throughout most of the roleplay.

Premises: The King dies, leaving no male heirs to takes their rightful place on the throne after him. A male proclaimed himself as the true and right King, only to cause a war to break out and create even more division between the kingdoms. So, the true and rightful was slain and battle and the guy that slain him was named King, picking up a Queen along the way. The Queen's sister is a little jealous because she is not ruling a kingdom of her own until she, herself, is picked up by a nearby King and is planning on going to war with her sister's kingdom, further dividing the nations apart. Thousands will die, neighbor will turn on neighbor, brother upon brother in a war which will define a country.

So, that is the gist of it. :) Also, once again, I think we all should know by now that I am only looking for high casual to detailed writers that are active, can drive a plot along and write three or more paragraphs. Sorry, just a preference of mine. But below, I will display a cast of characters.

• King of Seabel: Is the eldest son of the late Francis Rayleigh who was executed by King Harold, after his father’s death ??? declared war upon the Lancaster’s and after the defeating the King upon the battlefield ??? took the crown of Seabel. He is an excellent military strategist, not only by defeating the Lancastrian army but for his previous skill in battle. Once a reckless man, who abused his wealth and power he has mellowed since the marriage to his wife, becoming a dutiful and affectionate monarch, husband and father.

Queen of Seabel: Is the eldest daughter of Henry Stanford and sister to the exiled Queen. She was married to ??? a little over five years ago when her father fledged loyalty to the Rayleigh’s. ??? is very much her father’s daughter, passionate and ambitious yet fearful for her children’s sakes, the throne may be in the Rayleigh’s hands now but she must bear the King a son in order for their dynasty to continue. This role may be taken by me. :)

Duchess of Vale: The widow of the late Francis Rayleigh, she play a large role in persuading her son to rise up against the Lancaster’s after the execution of her husband. ??? is a strong woman, with a hatred which runs deep for the Lancaster’s and their loyalists, she trusts very few people, least of all the Stanford’s after the youngest daughter’s betrayal.

Prince of Seabel: Is the youngest son of the Rayleigh’s. He is loyal and protective over his family, he will defend ??? claim to the throne and his children’s until the day he dies.

Princess of Seabel: Is the youngest child of the Rayleigh family. She has been very much sheltered and protected by her family and has lived most her life going in and out of sanctuary. She has a gentle soul but is slightly naïve to the world and perhaps trusts too easily.

So, would anyone be interested in learning more about this tale of betrayal?

Wow I... I have no words to describe how amazing this looks! I'm definitely interested in this!

Will this be sort of an intermediate or Hard Roleplay since RP Nation makes it harder to figure it out now?

@IITheTypistII

Alright, I'll try my best to Roleplay to your preference. If you want me to add more things in my posts then please PM me.

I would like to be the Prince of Seabel, is that alright with you?

@Puzderhero

That is fine with me! :) And quality over quantity anyday, I try not to ask for much. But when this gets enough interest, I'll create and thread and mark down your reservation.

Oh really Animegirl? That first comment of yours clearly shows interest. I think you found this is because you're following me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back