World Building Rp idea??

Smaaycheese

Ive had this rp idea for a while , however ive never hosted one on this site or in general so i sort of suck at building up the plot of it and such

But my idea was about a group rp in midieval time frame in Romania where there are werewolves and vampires , most likely fighting against each other for superiority , i was thinking the reason as to why is because vampires had created werewolves as slaves , to kill , and generally to be like guard dogs but as the years passed werewolves became more sentient and where able to turn in and out of there forms and rebelled , so since then its been a fight of dominance because both sides have advantages and disadvantages when faced against each other , im also thinking about having 2 vampire/werewolf hunters into the mix too , overall however i want this to be plot focused and action packed , i dont really know what else to add so i could use some help :D

Well what is it youre looking to gain by posting this? Your idea is a good one, like a cops vs robbers but with werewolves and vampires. Pretty standard rp circumstance. Since youre looking for things to add.. I say make the story have a lot of twists, turns, deciet/betrayl. Double agent type shit. That always makes for an entertaining experience if developed well. It will also foster emotions like anger that can lead to action scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back