RP HERE

Duke stopped, dropping Dorian he slowly turned around. Kneeling down so he was at eye level with Karumi. Sniffing her he grinned "what are you trying to do little one? Are you my broods child?" He asked as he reached down picking her up, examining Karumi "why are you so scrawny compared to her?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Yui-Hirasawa-yui-hirasawa-18121579-473-500.jpg

She just looked at him as she was scared" i don't want to lose mommy please just spare her wait who are you" she say to him as she just looked at him" because i haven't been training as much as she do to me" she just looked at him" are you gonna kill my mother" she say tears coming down her face as she just looked at him" i was just trying to protect my mother" she say as she just looked at him she didn't understand who he was Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Get out of here...you aren't even worth killing.." Duke tossed Karumi onto Misako and Tatsu "is this the best my children can do?" He asked as he continued through the halls "call me grandfather, girl" he told Karumi as he laughed and threw Misakos severed legs to Karumi.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.904907.jpg

She just looked at her mother" i'm sorry mommy i had to do something i couldn't lose you" she say as she smiled looking at her mother" what can i do to help you mommy" she say crying as she felt bad" this is all my fault i couldn't protect my own mother" she say as she was messing with her hair as she was sad that she couldn't do anything as she held to her mom as she looked around as she just rubbed her head when she gotten thrown " owie" she say" i know i did a very brave thing but dangerous" she say to her mother" wait wait he of all people is my grandfather" she say to her mother she looked at her mother legs as she got scared" no no no this is a dream its just a dream" she say trying to breath in and out as she just cried she was scared she didn't want to lose her mother" mommy i don't want to lose you i can't i just found you" she say crying on her thinking her mother was going to die

Alison
IMG_3282.JPG
She just woken up in a strange room as she looked around it had windows but with bars she was scared what will happen to her as she had different clothes like a uniform' mommy I'm scared' she thought as she sat down she wanted to cry but she wanted to be strong she had a feeling she'll get hurt she heard the scientist voices in her head
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Duke kicked the door in sending the metal frame with it across the room. "Knock knock!" He yelled and hurled the axe at Tatsu who used his sword, still in its shirts to block the large weapon. Tatsu managed to deflect the attack but at the cost of his sword, shards of it imbedded in his shoulder and the wall.wincing Tatsu started to back up, growling, making sure to stay between his patient and apprentice.

Kitsune looked at Raz "are you sure she is ready? The last time our parents fought a. Small city was destroyed" laughing nervously as she shivered. "It isn't as if we can control either of them"

Misako woke up, pulling her head from the wall she looked to Kiba and Karumi "don't worry, me and Tatsu can handle this" it was clear Misako could barely stand much less take on the mountain of a man.

"Hanako go get Aqua and anyone else you find then take them to the testing, it's more fortified than the rest of facility" running to the security room he got on his phone calling Raz. "Come on pick up!!" He yelled as Misako and Tatsu were knocked through the security office's thing walls. Misako was missing her legs and Tatsu's new arm was shattered, wires hanging from the nub. "What the hell are they fighting...Tatsu is agile and Misako is like a walking tank..." looking up just in time for Duke to grab him by the head and pick up, slamming Dorian into the wall over and over, unable to pry himself free. Dorians blood splattering onto the wall, Duke laughing evilly.
@ all

Raz up his cell which is linked to his office and says" I've got someone about to take care of your dickhead of a dad and tiger will come and help very soon", and yes blood will work with me after all she likes this sort of thing".

Blood punched through a wall and kicks grabs dukes hand forcing him to stop slamming doran and with a force you don't expect from her presses down extremely hard on the never joints and says" enough getting high of bullying weaker people i'll be your dance partner and don't bore me or i'll rip your limbs off one by one till i'm satisfied".

Tiger comes to misako and pulls out a syringe of dark blue blood and inject misako and says" This is raz's blood so it will allow you to regrow your limbs, but later you might get some of his darker memories so i figure i should give you a heads up".

Alice flapped her wings slowly then she sat down " I don't understand why does everyone look at me with hate " she said then she began to curl up into a small ball and she laid there crying. Then she looked at the battle and she growled " these are my friends " she said rushing to attack duke

Ali walked down to tokko's office and she sat down but didn't say anything " I missed you" she said before she looked around.then she growled her wolf part came out and she rushed to wear tatsu was and she rushed at the man and tried to attack him with her claws. She was now quick and agile.

Ryu looked around for misako " I guess she's with tiger. "She said then she went to wear she was and she sighed " misako ....you better not die on me..or if you are then let Me die with you....I'm sorry you might have caught my sickness....or something but I'm gonna die soon too" she said then she looked at the man then she smirked " not by this fool though. " she said rushing at him with her razor sharp wings and she used them like claws.

( guys if I can't keep up I might just quite)

Last edited:
A far from distance, a stranger wearing a long hooded clock, arrives as it look around and see an orphanage. Curious about that place, a stranger walk toward it.

Duke swatted the three away who attacked him. Turning his attention to blood, a wide grin on his face. "There you are, I was hoping if I kicked the nest enough you would come buzzing out" pulling his arm away from her he grinned "so does that mean you are the other class X?" He asked as he picked his axe up out of the floor. "Sorry to have broken so many of them, hopefully we can entertain each other" Duke put his axe in front of him as if it were a cane and bowed. "A pleasure to meet you miss, I hope you don't mind my two left feet?" He asked with a grin, taking the large sleeveless coat off and tossing it over Karumi.

Misako opened her eyes weakly as she looked at everyone. "Karumi you are right that was very brave but stupid" laughing as she held onto Karumi's hand "could you help me up please?" She asked her daughter. Looking to tiger "they took some of the children and I'm pretty sure Tokko is bleeding out somewhere....I smelled her earlier" wincing as she strained to talk.

Tatsu stood up holding the hilt of his shattered sword. "Hey big guy...our dance wasn't over yet!" He yelled, stumbling towards Duke, only to end up falling against tigers back as his vision blurred.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck JessBeth JessBeth

Duke swatted the three away who attacked him. Turning his attention to blood, a wide grin on his face. "There you are, I was hoping if I kicked the nest enough you would come buzzing out" pulling his arm away from her he grinned "so does that mean you are the other class X?" He asked as he picked his axe up out of the floor. "Sorry to have broken so many of them, hopefully we can entertain each other" Duke put his axe in front of him as if it were a cane and bowed. "A pleasure to meet you miss, I hope you don't mind my two left feet?" He asked with a grin, taking the large sleeveless coat off and tossing it over Karumi.

Misako opened her eyes weakly as she looked at everyone. "Karumi you are right that was very brave but stupid" laughing as she held onto Karumi's hand "could you help me up please?" She asked her daughter. Looking to tiger "they took some of the children and I'm pretty sure Tokko is bleeding out somewhere....I smelled her earlier" wincing as she strained to talk.

Tatsu stood up holding the hilt of his shattered sword. "Hey big guy...our dance wasn't over yet!" He yelled, stumbling towards Duke, only to end up falling against tigers back as his vision blurred.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck JessBeth JessBeth

Tiger sighted and then says" What are you thinking i'll take you to tokko and deal with you both in the spare medical lab, blood sapphire wasn't impressed enough to talking again she just made an odd looking weapon with segments in it and moves it to the side of her circling round him carefully waiting to see what he would do next.

Meanwhile raz felt the darkness with in him and a completely different and demonic based voice says"
man is it good to be free and i get to kill my fill of those lowly hit men and if blood doesn't win i'll do the fight next", He walks outside and with out warning unleashes a barrage of ice spikes at the hit me from many directions making it harder for them to dodge.

Karumi
Yui-Hirasawa-Photos-yui-hirasawa-30615772-500-281.png

She just looked at her mom as she thought she was in trouble as she looked at her mother she stood while helping her mother up" um mommy am i in trouble and do you think alison got kidnapped like the rest of the kids how are we supposed to get the kids back" she asked she just looked at tiger" yeah it was stupid i thought if i didn't do anything you'll die mommy i just don't want to be all alone again" as she knew she was in trouble with tiger what she did was stupid she looked toward the door she didn't know who was the person in the hoddie as she helped her mom out" you person who are you what do you want" she say as she just looked at the person who was at the door she was kinda scared she just fake smiled a little Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
Karumi
Yui-Hirasawa-yui-hirasawa-16515372-392-500.jpg

She just looked at the hodded figure as she somewhat heard the figure it was a female voice" eh?" she asked" i don't understand what you trying to say" she say as she just looked at the hodded figure as she just sighed she looked like she was annoyed about something as she just looked around as she smiled" um can you say that again please i don't understand what you trying to say please say it in english" she say trying to be kind to the person JessBeth JessBeth

".............."A hooded figure signs as she understand that little girl didn't understand her language and say it again. ".....What...happen....here?" She said it in English as she look at her.

Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
music_is_light__bullied_male_reader_x_yui_part_1_by_rinnyrobin-d9w0yzb.png

She just looked at her as she smiled a bit but looked sad a bit" we were attacked by the other orphanage the children was kidnapped" she say as she looked around" and people got killed from that man" she say pointing to duke her grandfather she was also signing while she was talking she couldn't help it" i couldn't do anything to protect the people i care about" she say as she looked at the lady as she was messing with her hair a bit JessBeth JessBeth

Hanako scooped up Aqua before ushering all the kids she could gather into the testing room, securing the door she retrieved her katana from the top of the closet where she kept it hidden.
She took up a protective stance in front of the children, katana out and in a fighting position
@all who may have a character in the room

A hooded stranger girl listen as she look at the picture. "Gōngjí..... Bèi bǎngjià..... Wúnài de yīgè....." She mumbling in a different language as start at the little girl. "You....want....Help?" She say it in English.

Texangamer Texangamer

Duke studied her weapon for a moment "not in a talking mood, how about a warmup then miss" he said and took a step inward, bringing his axe in a upward slash, aiming for her center mass. The force of the swing creating a shockwave.

Misako smiled at tiger "thank you, let's get going before I bleed out" laughing nervously as her vision blurred, her hand weakly clenching Karumi. "Who is your new friend there dear?" She asked, referring to the hooded stranger.

Tokko had managed to crawl to the spare lab leaving a bloody skid mark the entire way. "M-Must save....Alison...." she kept saying over and over.

Karumi
4a0603d0b59dbb9033b38bf6cbc9d853.jpg

She looked at her mother while looking up at her" I dunno mom she say wanting to help us from the attack sooooooo mom I don't have to do homework do I from the scary attack she felt her mom holding onto her as she just nodded" hey you girl come with us please" she asked as she looked back at her mother as she started to pout towards with her puppy eyes" are you gonna die I don't want to be alone " she say" I don't want to do homework" she say while using her puppy pout and her puppy eyes she do it every time she wants something JessBeth JessBeth Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"No dear you can't quit studying, if you did that then..." coughing she covered her mouth and put on a smile. Misakos voice was soft and kind, when normally she was yelling or punching walls. "If you do that you can't go to college with Kiba and have my grandchildren"
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
images

She just looked frustrated than calmed down a bit" okay I understand mommy where is kiba mommy" she say seeing blood on the floor as she frowned" uh mommy blood" she say as she kinda likes the smell of the blood as she looks at her mother" come on let's go mommy let's get you check out by mr tiger" she say smiling at her" is it normal mommy that I like the smell of blood do you know why mom" she asked as she realized what her mother said" you want grandkids mommy" she say her whole face blushing like crazy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu growled then she rushed at him and she swat the axe away and growled " you have no idea who I am " she said her wings becoming darker and sharper then she turned into a huge black dragon

Duke studied her weapon for a moment "not in a talking mood, how about a warmup then miss" he said and took a step inward, bringing his axe in a upward slash, aiming for her center mass. The force of the swing creating a shockwave.

Misako smiled at tiger "thank you, let's get going before I bleed out" laughing nervously as her vision blurred, her hand weakly clenching Karumi. "Who is your new friend there dear?" She asked, referring to the hooded stranger.

Tokko had managed to crawl to the spare lab leaving a bloody skid mark the entire way. "M-Must save....Alison...." she kept saying over and over.

Blood weapon shields her from most of the damage as it formed a quick semi dome, but she got several cuts on her face but it didn't take long for her regen to kick and start healing the wounds. She taps the side of her weapon and blade turns into metal droplets and launches at hard to block place on dukes body then she jumps back and waits to see what he'll do next.

Tiger sighs and says in a commanding but kind voice" stop talking you're slowly down the healing and when this is over i'm getting a date with both of you i'm owed that much for saving her partner's life",

Raz sees tokko and wipes the blood from his hands and face then says"
wow you suck at fighting but lucky for you i have a spare vile of my blood which will heal you, i swear dealing with most you women is too much work for three guys at times".

Duke quickly slammed the axe axe into the ground to deflect some of the droplets. Laughing Ashe broughhis arms up in front of his body to block the rest as he slid back against the wall behind him. "I love your resolve brood Ryu, but myself and Blood are just testing the waters, I'll welcome the challenge" looking down at his arms he quickly dusted them off in case they did anything else. "The unkillable versus the juggernaut" taking a deep breath he stood up stretching "let's get serious shall we, our dance is at its peak" flexing reared his arm back and punched into his axe destroying it. The flying shards redirected into his body. The shards in his body now sprouted large crystal like formations, covering his body like armor. The crystal formations on his arms from the start of their battle had been eaten away some, as if he liquid metal was acid.

@ everyone

Tokko smiled weakly "fine...but I'm human remember..." she told tiger weakly, reminding him.

Misako patted Karumi's head "such a sweet child you are Karumi, now miss in the hood, would you mind helping Tatsu get to the emergency lab?" Misako winked at tiger "I'm not sure if you could handle two ladies"

Dorian lifted Tatsu up, barely able to stand himself. "I have these guys tiger, just go help Blood, I need to figure out where the kids are at!" He yelled

Kiba was in the training room with Hanako trying to help her keep the kids calm all the while trying to make a telepathic link with Alison even though he could only pick up emotions.

Kitsune looked around the lab not sure what she could do or how she could help anyone "Raz um...how...I don't know what to do!!!" She exclaimed

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back