RP HERE

Hanako placed the katana down, before cuddling several of the smaller children to her chest, comforting them with quiet whispers and kisses
"We'll be ok little dears"

Duke quickly slammed the axe axe into the ground to deflect some of the droplets. Laughing Ashe broughhis arms up in front of his body to block the rest as he slid back against the wall behind him. "I love your resolve brood Ryu, but myself and Blood are just testing the waters, I'll welcome the challenge" looking down at his arms he quickly dusted them off in case they did anything else. "The unkillable versus the juggernaut" taking a deep breath he stood up stretching "let's get serious shall we, our dance is at its peak" flexing reared his arm back and punched into his axe destroying it. The flying shards redirected into his body. The shards in his body now sprouted large crystal like formations, covering his body like armor. The crystal formations on his arms from the start of their battle had been eaten away some, as if he liquid metal was acid.

@ everyone

Tokko smiled weakly "fine...but I'm human remember..." she told tiger weakly, reminding him.

Misako patted Karumi's head "such a sweet child you are Karumi, now miss in the hood, would you mind helping Tatsu get to the emergency lab?" Misako winked at tiger "I'm not sure if you could handle two ladies"

Dorian lifted Tatsu up, barely able to stand himself. "I have these guys tiger, just go help Blood, I need to figure out where the kids are at!" He yelled

Kiba was in the training room with Hanako trying to help her keep the kids calm all the while trying to make a telepathic link with Alison even though he could only pick up emotions.

Kitsune looked around the lab not sure what she could do or how she could help anyone "Raz um...how...I don't know what to do!!!" She exclaimed

@TheSourPunchLime Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir JessBeth JessBeth

Tiger grins and says" Blood will be fine right now you two are in a mess and i'm going to give that to your wife because she is human unlike you but go and sit on the table i'll get to you very soon, as for the kids raz is looking right now, i'm sure he'll be back soon enough with them".

Blood smirks and then absorbs the blood from the ground into her body and weird red and purple ruins start to appear on her body tendrils made of the metal and water spout from her back and she says" I don't like being a cow but right now ryu frankly your in my way go to misako i was made for this type of thing".

Alison
lunar-aishiteru-ze-baby-01-4a8eb71c02776116-14-02.jpg

She was locked in a room as she was scared she just closed her eyes she wanted her mother she was trying to communicate with kit or kiba in her mind she was so scared she just looked around hearing people screaming' help me please someone help me' she thought to anyone' i want mommy' she thought to kiba or to kit she was scared she was in the corner sitting down she was trying to be brave without crying for her mother the scientist people were scary they already hurt her she felt pain as she just looked around she couldn't help it but just to cry she was scared' i want mommy i want to go home i'll be a good girl and i eat my veggies and take my meds please let me go home' she thought hiccups

Karumi
Yui-Hirasawa-yui-hirasawa-16561953-500-400.jpg

She just sit in the chair as she saw her mother on the medecial bed" hehehe mommy" she say as she smiled at her mom patting her head as she saw her mom sitting on the bed" um mommy since the attack happen what will happen to my homeschooling i want to learn how to fight more" she say as she smiled" i don't want to be useless anymore i couldn''t even protect you" she say as she had a tear come down her face as she whipped her tear she hated being weak like this she just hugged her legs as she looked at her mother she had a bandage on her ear since she had the surgery" why am i so useless" she say crying Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Ryu nodded then she told her Thur telepathic powers " all right I just hate it when some ads trys to kill my misako" she said going to her lovely girl and she bent down , now a small dragon slowly becoming a dragon kind " misako are you OK" she asked kneeling beside her then she held her hand.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I'm fine now you two, Tiger is very good at his job" Misako laughed weakly as she leaned back, rubbing Karumi's head gently with her free hand and stroking Ryu's hand with the other. "Karumi don't worry, but the question is which of us would really be more suited to train you....tiger and myself are bruitish and Ryu is savage when she really fights...Raz is technically insane and Tatsu....well he's really strict but matches you....hey tiger what do you think about Kitsune teaching Karumi to fight?" She asked as she leaned over kissing Ryu briefly to let her know she was okay. "I'm going to get some sleep now, check on Tokko, tiger, if she dies Alison is going to be sa..." passing out and going into a coma.

Tokko laid on one of the operating tables, her skin had turned pale, almost white. The bullets lodged close to her spine and left shoulder.

Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Tsutarji Tsutarji

Tatsu chuckled as he sniffed the hooded stranger "Dorian go check on your wife and the kids I'm sure she's more than capable" winking at him. "What is your name miss?" Tatsu asked as he leaned on the hooded stranger for a bit of support asdorian ran towards the training room.
JessBeth JessBeth

Dorian banged on the door to the training room. "Hanako open up its me!!" Dorian yelled loudly. Blood still running down his face from his head injury.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Kitsune smiled as she seemed to come out of no where. Tossing a head behind her so none of the kids would see. "It's okay Alice, Raz and myself have come to get our little ones!" Putting on a smile as she knelt down to get Alice's attention while she picked the lock. "Hey Raz! I found em!" She yelled back into the hallway
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
screen.jpg

She just was scared as she yelped in pain her leg was hurting" kit" she say as she was confused why this was happening as she just wanted to get out of the room she couldn't stand up on her own as she just sit as she was watching someone picking the lock as she saw it open" kit my leg hurts" she say having tears in her eyes trying to be strong" i'm scared she just wiped her tears" is mommy okay i saw her get knocked out by the scary people where's teddy" she say wincing in pain" how did you find me Kit" she asked weakly she just against the wall her leg was broken she needed a doctor to help her to get a cast she just wimper Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"I don't mind if a lady enjoys herself, please eat all you...like!" Duke yelling at the last part as he put all his strength in a punch he was aiming for bloods stomach.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood smirks and the first tentacles soften the hit blood doesn't feel as much but it did sting and then use other two to impale his arm and in the same instance.

Tiger injects tokko with raz's blood then pulls it back and puts it in his and says" Done all i can for now it will feel weird but the effects aren't permanent as for your summey of our fighting styles yes you and me are brutish but your's in a clear brutism cling to their arm and such for the most while mine is toying with the foe and such, it's probably for the best she starts with kitsune raz's training is really advanced and it even to me a while to learn some of the moves".

Raz has fully calmed down now and is with sappiko fred and max and says" Alright we've done all we can for now dora's pretty tough and bloods going to finish her fight sooner or later".

"

Tatsu chuckled as he sniffed the hooded stranger "Dorian go check on your wife and the kids I'm sure she's more than capable" winking at him. "What is your name miss?" Tatsu asked as he leaned on the hooded stranger for a bit of support asdorian ran towards the training room.
JessBeth JessBeth

''Duìbùqǐ, zàishuō yībiàn?" The hooded stranger looked at Tatsu as she sound like she can't understand what he is saying.

Ali ran to tokko and she held her hand then she looked into her eyes " no I can't lose you and nether can anyone else " she cried then she kissed her slowly then she felt her tears drop on her body.

Ryu held her hand then she frowned " I guess she does know ....." She frowned then she looked at tiger " thanks...for being here for her tiger " she said frowning then she ran over to tokko " good this is bad but I'm sure I can heal her and save her life"

Hanako sighed as she opened up the door "Really? You got into another fight and you didn't even get a drink at the bar" She pulled him into the room with her and slammed the door shut. Aqua, seeing her dad, began to crawl over to him.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ali ran to tokko and she held her hand then she looked into her eyes " no I can't lose you and nether can anyone else " she cried then she kissed her slowly then she felt her tears drop on her body.

Ryu held her hand then she frowned " I guess she does know ....." She frowned then she looked at tiger " thanks...for being here for her tiger " she said frowning then she ran over to tokko " good this is bad but I'm sure I can heal her and save her life"

(people you really should read the posts more careful and take your time with posting last of all he injected her with raz's blood there for she's not going to die but she will be weak for a while giving the amount lost)

Tiger grins and says" I'd rather you thank me with a double date with with misako after all it is part of my plan to make a certain thing work and you'd be surprised not all guys are the same, i'm a fine example of that".

Users who are viewing this thread