RP HERE

Karumi
11095605_1375314969462954_415633918_n.jpg

She just smiled as she looked at her mother" mommy i'm really hungry can we eat soon" she say as she just sit up in her bed as she just relaized she was in her pajamas as she yawned she hope that boy she didn't like don't come in here as she just didn't know her hair was such a mess" eeeeeek" she say seeing alex she hated him" what you doing here" she asked and signed to him" are you here to bully me cause i just got out of surgery" she told him" and my mom is here so yeah she here to protect me from bullies" she say SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

fa747a33b5ad13a4d62d78c8732f86b5.jpg

Alexander thought for a second and said "One I'm in the wrong room, Two I really don't care about you right now, Three I really want a Popsicle you got one?" He asked actually wanting one and having forgot his supply at his room and said " I thought I was in Eliza's room wow the power of the mind huh?" He sat down and said "Also (Is it her mom?) Your mom bit my mentors arm also really do you have a Popsicle i need it I have low sugar level diabetes."
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Yui_Hirasawa-yui-hirasawa-15643211-225-350.jpg

She just looked at him" um yeah over there in the fridge i can't really get up from this bed" she say as she smiled" and don't hurt my mom she's my only family i have" she say" yeah mommy bit tatsu arm but tatsu was trying to save her from the last orphanage she was at" she say" oh my name is Karumi" she say as she was signing" and who are you" she say as she felt her stomach growling she was waiting for her mother to tel her what she can eat' need food' she thought looking at him" who are you sorry about the other day it just hard for me to listen to my elders thats why i get in trouble with mommy sometimes" she say" i'm 14 and how old are you mommy gave me a hair cut like hers for my surgery" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

He smiled and said "I'm sixteen Karumi and my name is Alexander." He went to the fridge and took a popsicle "Thank god for this I should really make a portable fridge now." He started to bite through the popsicle as he shivered from the cold "Uh first bite is always the worst." He smiled and then replied "It's my fault as well I am a bit agressive when people interrupt my reading and nice haircut looks nice on you." He sighed then said "Ya I think I went into the wrong room."
Texangamer Texangamer

The power at the orphanage went out, all was black for a few moments until the generators cut on, only supplying power to the main areas of the facility. After a few moments of silence and explosion went off at the main entrance destroying the doors. Smoke grenades were thrown in as four squads of what appeared to be soldiers flooded the factory, a cage being dragged by the fifth squad. There were no air holes in this cage, it was a solid steel box. A light and timer was displayed on the front. Two of the squads stayed by the cage, the remaining three moved through the facility, killing the normal staff and rounding the hybrids up.

Misako had fallen asleep on the couch holding Kiba while she had been waiting on Karumi's surgery to be over.

Tatsu was still waiting for Alexander to come get Eliza in his office.

Kitsune was still out with Raz on their way back to the orphanage and Tokko was cleaning out Alison's ears.

@ anyone and everyone in this rp

Karumi
326131.jpg

She just laughed a little as she smiled she never had friends before as she screamed a little she was scared of the power going out as she got up from the bed her mom sitting in the chair with her boyfreind her legs were very weak" mommy" she say falling down next to her mom she was done with the surgery everything hunted her hair was a mess" mommy" she say again as she just wanted to be close to her she was kinda scared of the power going out" i'm okay so hungry" she say yawning a little as she just looked at her mother and kiba as she was trying to wake them up she wasn't supposed to be out of the bed she just came out of surgery like 20 minutes ago

ALison
2229387159_small_5.jpg

She jsut looked at her mother cleaning her ears out as she smiled" thank you mommy" she say as she saw the power went out as she just hugged her teddy bear" mommy" she say as she just looked at her as she just hold onto her teddy bear as she heard explosions as she was scared she just calmed down when the power went back on as she just smiled holding her bear Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
342524.jpg

Alexander was walking out when he was turning a corner and said "Oh here it is dame old man." He opened the door and said "I'm here took a wrong turn and my sugar level was low so I had to stop for a moment well Eliza I'll be here for you until tomorrow." He smiled then he looked at his mentor and said "Hope you have fun doing whatever you do maybe lose the other arm or something like that?"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

The power at the orphanage went out, all was black for a few moments until the generators cut on, only supplying power to the main areas of the facility. After a few moments of silence and explosion went off at the main entrance destroying the doors. Smoke grenades were thrown in as four squads of what appeared to be soldiers flooded the factory, a cage being dragged by the fifth squad. There were no air holes in this cage, it was a solid steel box. A light and timer was displayed on the front. Two of the squads stayed by the cage, the remaining three moved through the facility, killing the normal staff and rounding the hybrids up.

Misako had fallen asleep on the couch holding Kiba while she had been waiting on Karumi's surgery to be over.

Tatsu was still waiting for Alexander to come get Eliza in his office.

Kitsune was still out with Raz on their way back to the orphanage and Tokko was cleaning out Alison's ears.

@ anyone and everyone in this rp

Raz could smell smoke in the distance and then says" just bloody grand lets get back and clean them up and then we'll do damage control after that, He makes a board of ice yanks kitsune on and then quickly starts to head back toward the base.

Tiger grins and says in a creepy voice" why hello crap union how nice of you to drop by it's been a while does your boss still remember the eye i took from him for being a cocky little shit, if not i'll give you lot a reminder of who i'm". Some of the defenses started to come out pinning down some of the squads.meanwhile tiger pushes a button a remote and somethings growl very loudly.

Misako got up "Karumi what are you doing out of bed? If you were hungry I could have got you....." sniffing the air she picked Kiba and Karumi up, putting Karumi in kibas arms she stepped out of Raz's lab, locking it down so no one but Raz or tiger could go in or out. Fully transforming she headed down the halls, digging her claws into the walls to cut nearbye power cables.

Tokko smiled as she kissed Alison's head "such a brace girl you are" Tokko stood up heading down the halls, one of the squads spotted her with Alison. In an attempt to get her they knock Tokko out, and put two rounds into her back before taking Alison from her. After getting some of the children on the trucks, as well as Alison. The first truck taking off towards her facility, throne who really runs the orphanage.

The squad near tiger engaged him, firing round after round "bring him down!!" One of the men yelled, one of them checking his watch like clockwork.

"Smoke? I hope the orphanage isn't on fire!" She yelled at Raz as she ran behind him, an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"I'll try to keep them both you know, just treated her well, you are studying to be a doctor still right?" Tatsu teased as he stood up tossing his lab coat aside.

The cages timer was running out

Alison
363332.jpg

She just saw her mother passed out as she was scared she was in the truck as she dropped her teddy bear with her mother when the people took her she was so scared as she just cover her ears she had to escape somehow she needed to be strong she just looked at the other children like her around she didn't see her big brother he must be hiding somewhere safe

Karumi
13721118_1797787577106946_752245390_n.jpg

She saw her mother left as she was in kiba arms she was safe in the room as she just was just scared" kiba I'm scared" she say as she had tears in her eyes trying not to cry she knew something was going on as she placed her head on him" the children are gone I can't hear them in my head" she say to kiba she just hold him as she felt safe with him she was wandering what was going on as she lay on kiba she was safe from the bad people since she and kiba was in raz lab in lockdown" big sister be safe mama" she say sadly Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Dorian hit a bottom to put the top up as he pinned her down. His red eyes peering through the darkness at her as he tore her dress apart and (fade 2 black)

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Hanako nosed into his arms "You owe me a new dress.. It better be just like this or I'll be grumpy" She giggled, wrapping her arms around him
"We could head back, Aqua's probably not happy with being left

img-thing

Alexander sighed and said "Eliza want to do something your choice since this will help me in the long run." he was a little bit more red than before as he smiled at her "I brought my 3DS so if you want we can do that or if you need help or whatever." He sat down and then checking his sugar levels said "I should be fine for and hour or two must have been low sugar Popsicle that she had."
Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
images

She just smiled as she looked at him as she poke his cheek as she giggled" but something is going on I hear explosions we have to hide dr tatsu what about kiba do you know where he is at" she asked as she held onto Alex she liked him a lot SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

d77ba02d7187787bfc07a091a60da0b4.jpg

Alexander looked at his mentor when he felt someone held him he turned back and then turning to his mentor looked at him with his face (Like in the picture) Blushing looking at him with a face that says "Is this a dream if so then I don't want to wake up." As he looked at Eliza and said "Don't worry Eliza Tatsu and I will protect you if anything comes." Showing confidence he smiled.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
57f198c721434dbce4b90df77e0c26b2.jpg

She just blushed as she held his shirt" I like you okay" she say as she hold onto him as she felt safe when she was with him she just smiled glad she confessed to him as she hold to him" it's not a dream it's real" she say kissing his cheek as she held his hand as she smiled at tatsu as she is happy SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Last edited:
adorable-blush-cute-manga-Favim.com-769877.jpg

Alexander blushed hard saying "I l-like you too eliza for a long time." He turned around as he calmed down then looking at his sugar level said "I am low Tatsu do you have a sweet I need on really quickly getting low." He was covering his mouth as he huffed a bit "Um Eliza..." He needed to say something.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

IMG_0108.JPG The remaining living squads pulled out of the building, some yelling "movie it the timers running out!" The captain of the squares yelled as they made it to their vehicles they all escaped, leaving the crate as the timer hit zero and the four walls fell apart as the locks released. Sitting in the middle of the box was a giant of a man. In size he even dwarfed Tiger. Standing up the man stretched, pulling his axe from a large case. "Let the hunt begin" he said, no sooner had he taken a step he had found Misako. "Looks like I get to play with you first, my child" grinning. After a few seconds Misako found herself crashing through the walls and landing in Raz's office. The man stepping through the holes as he picked the beaten and blood Misako up by her head. "I expected more from one of my brood" he taunted just before putting Misakos head through the wall into Tatsu's office.

Tatsu about to answer Eliza and Alexander froze as he turned slowly looking to Misako who was knocked unconscious. "Alexander....grab her and run" a look of worry on his face, she had sent him to deal with them, a man colder and far more deadly and savage than Misako in her worst of moods. Grabbing his sword he put himself between Misakos lifeless body and the kids. A knock was heard at his door, looking over to it "out the window, you need to check on the others, and Alexander if anything happens to my patient I will skin you alive!" He yelled

"I smell you boy, I smell your fear!" The man roared as he began to pound on the door putting large dents innit. Raz had designed the facility himself, it was made strong but Tatsu wasn't sure how long even that would hold out.
Texangamer Texangamer SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Kitsune looked down, a knot in her stomach "Raz go faster something isn't right, i smell something in the air...." after a few seconds her eyes got wide "Raz I smell Misakos blood!"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Hanako nosed into his arms "You owe me a new dress.. It better be just like this or I'll be grumpy" She giggled, wrapping her arms around him
"We could head back, Aqua's probably not happy with being left
"She is probably getting mouthy with Tatsu, or hopefully passed out and sleeping" chuckling as he traced his finger tips over Hanako's back and up her spine "what are you going to spank me if I don't?" Dorian asked as he nibbled on Hanako's neck and ear lobe.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

View attachment 319306 The remaining living squads pulled out of the building, some yelling "movie it the timers running out!" The captain of the squares yelled as they made it to their vehicles they all escaped, leaving the crate as the timer hit zero and the four walls fell apart as the locks released. Sitting in the middle of the box was a giant of a man. In size he even dwarfed Tiger. Standing up the man stretched, pulling his axe from a large case. "Let the hunt begin" he said, no sooner had he taken a step he had found Misako. "Looks like I get to play with you first, my child" grinning. After a few seconds Misako found herself crashing through the walls and landing in Raz's office. The man stepping through the holes as he picked the beaten and blood Misako up by her head. "I expected more from one of my brood" he taunted just before putting Misakos head through the wall into Tatsu's office.

Tatsu about to answer Eliza and Alexander froze as he turned slowly looking to Misako who was knocked unconscious. "Alexander....grab her and run" a look of worry on his face, she had sent him to deal with them, a man colder and far more deadly and savage than Misako in her worst of moods. Grabbing his sword he put himself between Misakos lifeless body and the kids. A knock was heard at his door, looking over to it "out the window, you need to check on the others, and Alexander if anything happens to my patient I will skin you alive!" He yelled

"I smell you boy, I smell your fear!" The man roared as he began to pound on the door putting large dents innit. Raz had designed the facility himself, it was made strong but Tatsu wasn't sure how long even that would hold out.
Texangamer Texangamer SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Kitsune looked down, a knot in her stomach "Raz go faster something isn't right, i smell something in the air...." after a few seconds her eyes got wide "Raz I smell Misakos blood!"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz picked it up as requested and with in matter of minutes he was back at the lab and see the mess and sighs and says" I wasn't planing to let her play yet but captain but munch thinks he's something special so now i'll have to teach a fool he's not at the top of the food chair, awaken blood sapphire it's time for your first mission".
The glass quickly starts to break and not long after a women is the same height with blood red hair and silver eyes and bronze comes out and says" I've waited a very long time to be back to the world of the living and kicking the crap out of road block is going to be fun".

Andrew
hiro_sohma_by_yukinakuran-d4lbt0h.jpg

He was so scared he been hiding in a closet as he just was trying to breath in and out he failed his mother to protect his sister as he promised he just sighed' alison i'll come and resque you' he thought as she smiled he knew if they found him he would be dead because he was a human he saw the killing humans scientist so he was hiding in the closet he didn't know when to come out it didn't felt safe anymore Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi
yui-hirasawa-k-on-44697-1920x1200.jpg

she just looked around as she was so scared she just wanted to be safe her mother was strong she was safe in the lockdown she hoped as she looked around just in case she grabbed a baseball bat as she couldn't channel her powers since she just had the surgery done on her' please mommy be okay please i don't want to lose my family' she thought as she looked around trying not to be scared she just had tears in her eyes trying to be brave but her body was shaking so much as she saw her mother crashing in raz office" mommy" she say as she was scared she haven't felt this scared in a long time as she try to use her powers but nothing as she sighed

Eliza
tumblr_n3woy3OJwR1rplmhto1_500.png

She just looked at tatsu as she smiled" come on we gotta go we have find the others" she say as she smiled looking around as she grabbed alex hand and ran for it as she just looked around and try to find the others as she was so scared her heart was racing' why is this happening' she thought as she just ran trying to find somewhere safe to hide from the scary man Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Last edited:
Alexander thought for a moment before he realized "I think if we can gather everyone up we could hide in that small hidden door Tatsu has maybe..." He was mumbling as he was thinking then his monitor started to beep "Eliza I am starting have a low sugar level you got a sweet on you?" He was feeling more and more tired as he stopped and said "Really Like I need it like now."
Texangamer Texangamer

Eliza
Kitashirakawa.Tamako.240.1490422.jpg

She just looked at him as she just got some reses out as she just smiled looking at him" don't worry i have this here" she say" we need to get the kid name andrew and where you went to raz lab since Karumi and kiba is in there we need to save them and find that safe place we can't let them die and all the people who lives here i'm worried but yeah tatsu might kill you if i die today" she say as she just smiled looking at him as she just looked around" i know everyone here" she say SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Last edited:
"She is probably getting mouthy with Tatsu, or hopefully passed out and sleeping" chuckling as he traced his finger tips over Hanako's back and up her spine "what are you going to spank me if I don't?" Dorian asked as he nibbled on Hanako's neck and ear lobe.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
"Or crying her little heart out, waiting for us to come back to her. As for if you don't, you get diaper duty for a month" Hanako rested her head against the car, holding Dorian close in her arms
"That's odd, the door to my lab has been messed with" She said checking her phone "I didn't give anyone permission"

Last edited:
Duke kicked the door in sending the metal frame with it across the room. "Knock knock!" He yelled and hurled the axe at Tatsu who used his sword, still in its shirts to block the large weapon. Tatsu managed to deflect the attack but at the cost of his sword, shards of it imbedded in his shoulder and the wall.wincing Tatsu started to back up, growling, making sure to stay between his patient and apprentice.

Kitsune looked at Raz "are you sure she is ready? The last time our parents fought a. Small city was destroyed" laughing nervously as she shivered. "It isn't as if we can control either of them"

Misako woke up, pulling her head from the wall she looked to Kiba and Karumi "don't worry, me and Tatsu can handle this" it was clear Misako could barely stand much less take on the mountain of a man.

"Hanako go get Aqua and anyone else you find then take them to the testing, it's more fortified than the rest of facility" running to the security room he got on his phone calling Raz. "Come on pick up!!" He yelled as Misako and Tatsu were knocked through the security office's thing walls. Misako was missing her legs and Tatsu's new arm was shattered, wires hanging from the nub. "What the hell are they fighting...Tatsu is agile and Misako is like a walking tank..." looking up just in time for Duke to grab him by the head and pick up, slamming Dorian into the wall over and over, unable to pry himself free. Dorians blood splattering onto the wall, Duke laughing evilly.
@ all

Karumi
02b67ec98ea60b5296604ce22a94f1a905ebdbc3_hq.gif

She just looked of what was happening as she was afraid as she stood up as she saw her mother" MOMMY" she yelled as she wanted to protect her mom she couldn't lose her she used her powers trying to do something she looked at the scary guy' what am i doing this is dangrous but i don't want to lose my mom i can't lose her i just found her' she thought as she jused used her strong attack as she looked at him as she was shaking her legs as she was afraid of what she was doing she do anything to protect the people she love Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread