RP HERE :D :D

Vayne look at her and shook her head as she wipe her tears "no i-its alright for you to know... that is half of the part why i made the missing link" she said as she walk and look at her "want to go to the garden?" She ask as she look at her

@Kira Times

Zyra smile nd hold her hand grinning "then lets go" she said exitedly as they walk to the counter

@Tsutarji

How about we go to the spa and take a nice day in the hotspring" she told her with a giggle and hold her arms

@Legend:D

"Yeah" she giggle and look at the food as she take a mashmallow and it melt in her hands and she ate it "mmmm so good here try one" she said as she feel her a burn marshmallow

@Tsutarji

Janna smile and follow her as she hold her hand "yeah it is a wonderful and such a special day" she said with a giggle 

Janna hug her and smile "lets go on a mud bath together" she said with a giggle as she hug her 

zyra look at her "lets go into the rooftop if you know what i mwan" she said with a wink

@Tsutarji

Yuki just looked around as she just sighed" it okay i don't really remember that what i was told" she say as she looked at her" anyways lets have some fun" she say to hex" i would like to know you lets go to the garden" she say as she looked at her" i like scaring people its funny how they react" she say as she looked at her" i'm half human half vampire" she say to her @Kira Times

Rana Harmony

Rana stared at her for a few seconds, still kind of feeling like she did something wrong but nodded slowly "Sure..." she responded before following after "You know this place better than me so...lead the way!" she gave her a small smile.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Hex Sin

Hex nodded in agreement "Yeah, I think it's hilarious when they jump out of their skin!" she cackled slightly. "Especially when they completely deserve it!" she laughed some more, remembering her own scares. After a minute her laughter calmed down but still she wiped a few tears from her eyes before responding to her "Cool, I guess. I'm half dead and well...other half is dead too." she shrugged slightly.

@Zeldafangirl

Zyra smile and kiss her cheeks as they walk to the hallways and to the stairs directly to the rooftop.

@Tsutarji

Vayne look at her and smile as bit "yes" she said as she take a step and walk to the garden. taking a deep breath she look at her "i hope you are having... ummm a nice stay" 

@Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back