RP HERE :D :D

Janna smile at her and jump in surpriseful happyness "oh you are well thats great and yes i would love to" she said with a blush as she look at her "wanna grab something to eat while we talk" she ask with a smile 

@Legend:D

Naomi giggled happily

"Yeah lets grab something to eat"

Naomi played with her hair nervously and began to walk

"You're really pretty by the way"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuri smiled then she followed her " Hehe sure i would like something to eat " she blushed when she touched her hand then she smiled a little " hey Zyra your pretty" she smiled at her.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Rana Harmony

Rana chuckled in response and gave a nod "Of course. I don't expect anything else.  I don't only pay attention to appearances you know. The heart also has live up to my expectations." Miss Vayne  was a apparent expert in love it seemed. "You sure are a expert in love. So Ms. Love Angel have you ever experienced things like that? Feelings of love?" she had thought that she at least had her own experience in it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Yuki just looked at her as she smiles" well I tend to scare people it's funny and pull pranks with my super speed" she say" though when I was my normal human self I played video games when my family was alive anyhow uh want to pull pranks yes I'm a human but vampire" she told her @Kira Times

Hex Sin

Hex stared blankly at her for a second before replying "Vampires have super speed? I wish I could move quickly..." despite being more intelligent than most zombies she still had problems moving incredibly fast "You had a plain, family? Not a family full of bloodsucking vampires? How'd you become a vampire then?" she asked. It wasn't much of a mystery how she became a zombie.

@Zeldafangirl

Yuki just looked at her as she smiles" well no I was originally human I was in a car crash than I lost my family I'm a orphan after the accident I was in the hostipal for long time I got bit by vampire" she say as she sighed looking at her" it's okay I like the way I am I love my powers I think zombies are awesome" she say @Kira Times

Zyra smile and look at her "so ummm what do u like to ummm to do?" she ask her blushing as she was getting all to new on this love but it all feels great

@Tsutarji

janna blush "oh thank you so much" she said with a smile as she look at her and smile and she gave her some plate as she grab some food "you know your beautiful as well" she said with a smile as she kiss her cheeks then cover her mouth "oh! umm" she blush hardly "sorry"

Vayne look at her "well... yes i did" she said with a smile as she look at her "it feel really nice but she died..." she said with a frown

@Kira Times

Yuri looked at her and she went closer to her and she smiled "hehe your taller then me...as well... " she said with a smile "oh really....video games are awesome...we should play some sometime " she smiled at her then she sat down at a table and waited for someone to get their order

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Naomi blushed after janna kissed her cheek

"Oh, it's OK."

Naomi put some food on her plate and began to eat.

"It was nice"

Naomi smiled at Janna

Janna smile at her as they take a seat and eat some of her food "well it feels great after all" she said with a smile "so what place you here in the Missing link... if i may ask since i have to say you a are beautiful like everyone could havw like you" she said while blusshing

?Hex Sin

"There was a nurse or doctor vampire and they bit you?" she actually found the thought of a vampire doctor/nurse very funny for whatever reason. The rest was of course not so funny  "Glad you think zombies are cool! I see you've had a difficult time up until now...least you can remember your life before this  though. I can't remember anything. Not even my actual name." she sighed.

@Zeldafangirl

Rana Harmony

Rana flinched at her response giving a slight apologetic look "Sorry, was that a touchy subject? I know how difficult it is to lose someone, honest." she felt bad about bringing that up.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"Well, I've always had a hard time talking to people. But, here it's really easy to talk to people. And thanks. I've never been called pretty before"

Naomi blushed and her face turned bright red. Naomi slid her hand over the table and grabbed Janna's hand

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Janna look down and blush as she smile and hold her hand in return "its alright... im glad i found you" she said with a blush and smile as she kiss her in the cheeks once again "i guest this website is worth a try well after all" she said with a smile

Screenshot_2016-10-03-22-26-01-1.png (btw this us hat she looks like)

Janna smile "im glad tou found me too and this is just the most happiest day of my life ... i thougt love at first sign is even impossible" she said with a giggle as she lok into her eyes

"So what do you wanna do now?"

Naomi asked Janna as she pushed her plate into the middle of the table

"We could go to the garden? Or the spa?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back