RP HERE :D :D

Donatello

Two Thousand Club

Welcome inside the Missing Link 

Good luck and meet up with your soulmate 

blackpool_bokeh_ballroom___free_premade_stock_by_somadjinn-d83ryc2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vane got inside the main hall and look at everyone "umm... greetings my name is Vane owner of the Missing Link. Today i am very thankful the you all care to join and spread love to each other... have fun and enjoy your days here in Missing link. You can pick up your rooms with your partner. There is a garden here if you want to be a lone time together. Please enjoy " she said with a smile as she look at them

@Kira Times @Legend:D @Tsutarji @Zeldafangirl

Zyra listen up to the owner and she smile and look around "alright a new day a new life. Gotta find here shes around here somewere... "she said as she walk and everyone seems to be talking with each other well she hope she wont end up with nothing

Yuri listen up to the owner and she smiled at her "alright a new life for me " she wagged her small tail and she walked around looking for someone , until she bumped into Zyra "ahh im sorr...y " she sighed then she smiled "...Im Yuri...um so did you come here to start a new life too" 

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Yuri smiled then she nodded "nice to meet you Zira " she smiled at her " so why did you come here...people not noticing you?" she asked

'man this girl is hot...eh in both ways'

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Yuki just wrapped some bandages on her wrists as she smiled listining to the owner she just looked around ' i wonder who will like me' she thought as she was a bit thirsty she just ignore her thirst as she just looked at some of the girls @Astaroth Suzumiya*

Vane remember something and get back on them "Also there is a swimming pool an some beds and cussion in the rooftop if you like to stargaze. There is a spa and pretty much all you need so enjoy youselfs" she said blushing as she walk while she rub her head in embarrasment

@Kira Times @Legend:D @Zeldafangirl @Tsutarji

Hex Sin

Hex listened as the host woman talked, only half paying attention to whatever she was saying. Wow even only a small part of this place is better looking than my house. she thought to herself with a slightly scowl. Of course it would be, what did she expect? She had lived in a graveyard up until this point and slept in her own grave in which she had been buried. It wasn't uncomfortable but still this place made her home look even more crappier than it already was.  She sulked for a second on the fact but her frown was quickly replaced with a excited smile. It was time to meet people. She looked around and began to give herself a tour of the room to get a feel of the place.

Rana Melody

Rana was already searching around the place but not for the same reasons as everybody else. She was looking for something ''interesting'' a artifact or trouble of some kind. Foxes loved to cause disasters for whatever reason. Sadly nothing caught her attention in the room. None of the girls seemed like ''jewels'' at the moment, a lot of them were dull to her. She paused once she heard the host continue on. Her fox ears perked in interest and she decided to approach her just because she could. She wanted to question her on some other things. "A-Ah! Ms. Hostess!" she waved her hand in the air to catch the attention of her and started to make her way to where she was. "St-stay right there! Give me a second!"

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Zyra smile "it was very nice meeting you and yes... no one have been since in a thorned flower i guest" she said with a giggle as she look at her well come we should go get something to enjoy ourselfves?..." she ask her awquardly

@Tsutarji

Vayne look at the girls walking "well hello there are you finding someone well ive notice a girl walking by. I think she might be one of who you might like." She said with a smile as she made her walk to the other girl "hello there this is miss Yuki...miss Hex... well i hope you two enjoy yourselfs" she said with a blushfull smile @Zeldafangirl @Kira Times

Vane heard someone calling her as she turn around and saw someone "oh... hello tere yes you can tell me anything you like.im here to listen" she said as she gave her a smile and look at her while she look around the people "have you found someone ye?" She ask blushingly

@Kira Times

Naomi sat at the back of the room with her head down. She had always had a hard time connecting with people, she had a big fear of rejection and that often took her over.

She lifted her head and began to scan the room, looking anlt all the girls that could potentially be her partner.

"This is useless"

She.muttered to herself and gave a heavy sigh

Hex Sin

Hex gave a slightly confused look to Miss Vayne  as she brought a girl named Yuki her way. She was even more confused when she said ''enjoy yourselves''....what did that mean? She stared at this Yuki girl for a second before speaking  " Like she said my name is Hex. Nice to meet you~" she could admit that she was pretty damn cute for somebody that appeared human. Would it sound shallow to compliment her appearance right off the bat? Probably.

@Zeldafangirl

Rana Melody

Rana smiled slightly at the hostess, shaking her head  "No, unfortunately. None of these girls so far peek my interest..." she had a history of  partners behind her but seriously she was picky or at least in ''normal people'' standards she was.  Most kitsune were like her so it wasn't at all odd to her. "But anyway I came to ask you a few things....Why  do you want to  help people find love in the first place?" she cocked her head to the side curiously. Was she getting paid? Did she just like helping people? Rana could of guessed her motives but it was best to get the truth straight from her.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Vayne look at her and smile "i am the Angel of love.... i am the holder of people who are to be in love with but you know... times this days people are just... you know they have their soulmate beside them and then they pick up someone else...and some left to be single so ive made this place so that people will no longer have to be alone... spread love as u call it..." she said with a smile as she look at her "althoe i wont cheat anything like using my arrows" she said with a giggle "i want you all to love freely as it is" she said as she look at her "you havent seen who you like yet?... well whats the type that yoh like ?" She ask her

@Kira Times

Naomi stood up and looked around the room. There were so many people she just couldn't decide who to talk to, Naomi nervously walked up and down the room looking at all the people who had already found their soulmates

"I wonder who my soulmate will be?"

She asked herself

Janna look around nerviousely as she bumb on someone "oh sorry umm hello" she said as she turn and look at the girl and blush as she wave at her

@Legend:D

Zyra look at her and smile "really?" She blush and kiss her cheeks. She then suddenly cover her mouh "oh sorry" she blush deeper

@Tsutarji

Yuri blushed then she just smiled "hey Zyra its ok " she blushed ,her cheek made a slizzel sound "hehe hot..." she hugged her tight "so can i get to know you..." she smiled at her

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Rana Harmony

So she was doing this out of compassion? That was noble of her...or so she assumed it to be. "I get it I think. There aren't a lot people who would do a thing like that for free!" she couldn't help but feel a little bit of respect for her. "No I haven't. I don't have any specific type of girl I'm into either. Most kitsune are just plain picky." she honestly didn't know what exactly she was attracted to. "So I guess I could go for anybody and see if I take a liking to them." she appeared to be taking this a little lightly but only because she was spacing out a bit.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Yuki just looked at her" hi nice to meet you too" she say as she just smiled she just looked at her" what would you like to do" she say she was blushing a bit she was very cute she couldn't stop blushing her fangs was kind of showing she just looked at her @Kira Times

Hex Sin

She was blushing? That could only mean good things or she thought it did anyway. She couldn't help but notice the girl's teeth however. They were sort of sharp, weren't they? So she was a vampire...that or just a normal human with unusually sharp canine teeth. "I'm not sure. Depends....what do you like to do?" Hex didn't have many hobbies herself. She usually just scared anybody that came into her graveyard or picked at her stitches when bored which made her limbs fall off often.

@Zeldafangirl

Zyra smile "oh yes we can ummm.. wanna grab on something to eat" she said as she gently touch her hand and they take a walk @Tsutarji

"I-im janna" she saod her name again blushingly as she look at her then to the people around "umm... do you have a partner.. or are you free?" She ask feeling a little but foolish for asking 

@Legend:D

Vayne smile at her "i understand your race you pick who is worthy for your love right" she said with a wink and smile "but remember... love comes from the hearth and not on how you see them" she said as she motion her hand in her chest 

@Kira Times

"I'm free. Wanna get to know each other better?"

Naomi asked Janna with a big smile on her face. Naomi was blushing, she had been shot down a million times before. She was prepared to make it a million and one

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread