RP area

"Oh wait a minute...." Pashmina remember that story when Ken told her he was found frozen and scientists bring him back and naming him. "That wasn't his name before....." She looked back at the young boy as he still looking at her. "And he didn't know English back then......" Pashmina is worried as she thinking of how to communicate with young Ken.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Pashmina look at the meats with bone and can see its raw. "Oh....do you like cooked meat?' Pashmina step out of the cave and see some couple of dry stick and one have fire that have touch the lava. She came back as she make a fireplace and take the meat off the bone, "Eww...." She place the meat on the stick and put it on the fire.

"I see, you still don't trust me....." Pashmina signs as she know it not going to be easy. But she take every raw meat and cooked it for young Ken to eat. She collect some pile of bone as she hoped that Ken see that she mean no harm.

"Oh, so rude...." Pashmina said as she take the last cooked meat and slowly come close to young Ken, slowly hold on the cooked meat on the stick, showing that she not going to hurt him.

"The look on your face mean yes...." Pashmina giggle as she feel hungry. "Oh, I have to eat....I wonder if they have berries around......" Pashmina stand and walk out the cave and see lava already burn all trees and plants. "How am I going to eat? No berries...." She looked sad as she look back at young Ken.

The lava has cooled, but is still incredibly hot to walk on, and had burned most of the plants to ash. There are a few berry trees, but the berries on them don't look...edible. The only one Pashmina may recognize is a single Oran tree.

JessBeth JessBeth

"Oh!! Oran berries!!! Yes!!!" Pashmina is happy that there are a least one food she know. "Ken, I found some berries...." She turn and talk to him, even thought she know that he don't understand. "But how to get there without getting burn....." Pashmina looked around and see that another rocky out crop is on the other side and where the oran tree is. "I guess I have to climb over there...um...." She looked back at young Ken and walk to him. "Ken, I'll be right back....so stay here...." She smiles as she stand up and walk out of his cave.

"Huh? Ken?" Pashmina turn when Ken grab her shoulder and he point a tree. 'Yes, I'm going to get them...so--hey!!" She see Ken already climb down and go to the tree. "Ken!! What are you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread