RP area

Ken almost has no problems climbing over the rocks and leaping to the tree. After a few minutes climbing the rough, spiky bark of the tree he comes back with a couple of branches filled with berries. He offers it to Pashmina.

JessBeth JessBeth

Pashmina is amaze to see young Ken is climbing on rocks and jump on tree and get some couples of branches of berries. "You got this for me?" Pashmina asked at she look at him. She take it. pluck the berry and slowly take a bite it. "Mmmmm.....it good.....thank you..."She smiles at, seen that she happy.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Soon, it is nighttime....

Pashmina still keep the fire in the cave as she put some firewoods. She already ate some oran berries as she keep some for tomorrow. Pashmina is feeling sad....not only she is lost somewhere in the past, but don't know how to go back home with the older Ken she know and love. "What am I going to do?" She said herself as she start at the fire.

Pashmina is wondering if young Ken is asleep, so she use a stick with fire to light up as she come to the back of the cave and check on him. "Ken?" She called in softly as she can see he is moving around, trying to sleep but he not. "Are you having trouble sleeping?"

Last edited:
She can see that it not good to sneak up to him, "Oh I am sorry....." Pashmina said as she watch Ken go back to sleep. "........" Pashmina is sit and lay on the wall as she put a fire stick on the ground, making it stand. She wanna be close to Ken since she didn't like to be alone.

Last edited:
Pashmina look at him as she see a little boy, living on his own. She look away as she misses the older Ken as she cover her face with her arms and cry quietly. After that she fell asleep on the ground against the wall.

Pashmina is having nightmares as she dream about the time that she try to rescue a girl but things gone wrong when Pashmina tranport into a darkness as she screamed and then suddenly.....
"Kya!!" She wake and looked around. ".......This is not a dream....I am still here......" Pashmina looked at where Ken sleep is but he isn't there. "Did he leave?" She said as she looked sad. "I guess I'm on my own.....again...."

Last edited:
Pashmina get up and walk outside, thinking where to go. But she remember that girl, who she time-travel with, must be around this land. 'If I find her....she'll have to take me back home...." She look at the place where lava once where. "I hope it cool off....but I need to pack some stuff...." Pashmina look at the berries and some branches and then she have an idea. She sit down and start making a bag made with branches and leaves.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald (Oh I am so sorry for disturb you)

After a while, Ken returns with several corpses of dinosaur-like creatures, some that Pashmina has probably never seen before. He sits down in his cave and starts cooking them.

JessBeth JessBeth (its ok, but i dont know when ill be able to go back to the normal frequency i usually have. for the time being, ill have to do it this way. soz)

"Oh, Ken, welcome back.....um...." Its a habit for her to greet him return when he was hunting, just like with older Ken. But when she see those dinosaur creatures, its always surprises her. She watch him start to cook them as Pashmina is wondering if she can come close to Ken.

Ken doesn't seem to be trying to repel her or force her away, so she would get the feeling of that Ken doesn't mind her presence. Not exactly friendship, but more an alliance, almost.

JessBeth JessBeth

"Ahh.....Ken, you still don't trust me...." Looking sad as she look at the fire with some meat on the stick. "Ken.... " She say his name again. " I won't hurt you...." She said it again as she stand up and slowly back away, showing him that she can trust her.

Last edited:
Ken stops snarling, and remains where he is. He doesn't seem to hate Pashmina, but he is starting to get wary around her. After all, dinosaurs aren't particularly diplomatic and will attack everything if they need to. It makes making friends a bit hard.

JessBeth JessBeth

Pashmina thought that if she give him a good food, maybe Ken will trust her more. " Ken, I'll be right back....." Pashmina smiles as she look at him. She stand up and walk away, out of the cave. " Ok, there must some plants that haven't burn....." Pashmina stand to climb down and see that any plants there maybe some herbs.

Last edited:
There are probably herbs, but it would be difficult to recognize them. They would almost seem alien to her. Ken doesn't mind that she has left, and just continues what he is doing.

JessBeth JessBeth

As Pashmina looked at plats that its alive but it so different that it can't tell if its good or bad. "Oh, why they have to be difficult....' Pashmina signs as she start to pick them and try to teat them out. "Oh I know this one, it will make the great medicine....oh I know this flowers....." She start collect them as she didn't realize that she is been watched....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread