RP area

Pashmina look worried, she don't know how long he been out there while she asleep, Pashmina get up and look in the woods, she used her flashlight to see the dark wood. She walk and call his name, "Ken.....Ken are you there?"

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Pashmina still looking away as she listen to him. "......Ken.....I.....I wish I can help you.....I know you miss your old life......and miss your family......" Pashmina look down as she said it. "If there a way for you to go back in your own time.....will you go?" Pashmina said it.

(idea for a next adventure!)

"oh, I see...." Pashmina said. "But here, mates go to the person they love.....doesn't matter if mens are strong, or weak......its happiness of love....." Pashmina said as she slowly look back. "Are you finish?"

Pashmina smiles as she start walking with her flashlight. "Ken, you are not alone.....you have me....and once you meet my sisters, I know they'll like you....I just can't wait to see my sisters...." Pashmina look happy as she talking.

As they come close, see a green light shine in the hollow tree. But it cover in vine and see someone in there. "I think I see someone there Ken....do you have a knife I can use?" Pashmina asked as she look at Ken.

The vine, that Ken slashes, came back again and attack Ken and Pashmina.
Pashmina doges it as she try to come closer toward the light in the hollow tree. "Please....stop it...." Pashmina said as she get hit and fell down again.

Users who are viewing this thread