RP area

Ken is a bit confused about her deciding to rest on his back, since he has a wet back and is sitting up, so decides to shift her to his front. Much more comfortable for him.

JessBeth JessBeth

"It's fine. We all get sleepy sometimes. Bit odd how you wanted to sleep on my back but oh well."

Ken, despite knowing that she 'loves' him, still can't tell what she is feeling.

JessBeth JessBeth

"Oh no, not in a bad way....um.......it should be when you are excited or nervous....." Pashmina said it as she look at him. "Its a lesson about love.....if you want me to help you understand....." Pashmina asked him as she feel a a bit shy.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

'Yes......and...that's not all.....um....lets see...." Pashmina try to think another way about love. "....When you see a girl......you feel giddy, like you have butterflies in your stomach, in a happy way...." Pashmina place her hand on his stomach as she explain to him.

"If you don't felt it, that because you are not in love yet.....it take time in you own until you felt a strange feeling inside of you......" Pashmina said as she look up to him. "You are difficult .....but I like you and you are my first friend that I ever had....." Pashmina said as she say such an honest feeling.

"I see that it's not like this anymore. Still, it's not so easy to remove the survival instincts."

Ken almost smiles at this. He wouldn't remove his survival instincts for the world. It's who he is.

JessBeth JessBeth

Pashmina slowly come close to his face, close her eyes as her lips gently touch his lips. Even thought she knew Ken will never return her feeling, but at least....she'll have him as her friend.....

Ken, instead of the first time, returns the favour and makes an effort to make this a proper kiss. He doesn't have any 'particular' feelings for her, but at the same time Ken is getting lonely in his early 20's...

JessBeth JessBeth

Pashmina slowly break the kiss as her face still blushing. She look at him, didn't say a word, but she smiles. She slowly stand up and go lay down to rest her body. She close her eyes as she take a little nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back