RP area

Pashmina try to escape, but she is surround by a pack of Primeapes. They are ready to attack her and Pashmina is scared and stand in the middle, try to think of way to escape. One Primeape used it move Low Kick on her.
Pashmina quickly used her move Protect to block it move.
The others Primeapes used their moves, Scratch and Low Kick, on Pashmina as she try to hold on as she block it. But she can't hold on her Protect move as its worn out.And then, its leader, used its strong move Focus Blast on her as she get hit hard.
She screamed as she get hit and hit on the tree, fell on the ground and can't move. She slowly look up as she see the Primeapes and its leader is going to blast her one more time.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Suddenly, the earth shakes with a strong vigor, causing nearby trees to fall (Earthquake) and dirt and rocks to be thrown from its source - Ken. Ken, with an intense fury that Pashmina probably would have never seen in his eyes. He dashes quickly (because Dragon Dance not only enhances Attack, but also Speed) at the nearest Primeape that had fallen in the Earthquake, and tears into its throat with several quick Dragon Claws. Afterwards, he makes his way to another when he is suddenly jumped on by another Primeape using Scratch...it doesn't seem to do much. At all. Ken, in his hellish fury, rips the Primeape off of his back and throws it into against a tree. He is about to finish it when another uses Cross Chop on him. This attack Ken notices. He stumbles back slightly but when that Primeape came in for another attack he simply grabbed it and slammed his head into it. Even against the Rock type advantage, the sheer power behind Ken's Head Smash proved to much for it and it passed out. Ken isn't sure if it is dead. Ken doesn't care. Seeing their friends being destroyed by one person, the rest bite their tongues and their angry natures and flee.

Ken goes over to Pashmina, now calmed down, with a large gash on his back from the Cross Chop and cuts all over his body from various Scratches. He offers a hand to help her up. He is still covered in his own blood and Primeape blood.

"Are you OK?"

JessBeth JessBeth

Pashmina, feel the earth shakes as she see one Primeape is get attacked as she see Ken there. She see him, beating the group the Primeapes one by one and stop the one who was going to finishes her. Then some of the Primeapes flee and some on the ground, not knowing if they are dead or unconscious. Then, she see Ken coming to her as he offer her a hand, but then she see some of the blood on him, not knowing it was his or not. "Ken....you are hurt....ahh..." She slowly try to get up but fell down because she is hurt. "I'll treat your---ahh!!!" She try to get up again but fell down.

Ken carries her all the way to their camp, and lies her down by the fire.

"You should heal yourself."

As he says this, he turns around to throw some logs onto the fire, showing his gashed back.

JessBeth JessBeth

"My healing move?" She look at him. And then she signs. "Please, don't be mad.....but I don't know what move I have....but all I know is Protect move......." She look down as she feel ashamed as a pokemon.

(lol XD)

"Ken......I don't fight like you do....I been growing up, as a human girl, but I'm still a pokemon in heart and do thing myself...." Pashmina said. "Still....I feel ashamed....I'm a Pokemon and yet I don't know my own power....."

"Eh, I'm sure you'll get stronger. You think I was this strong straight out of the egg? I learned how to fight by surviving. I'm sure you will learn your full potential soon enough."

Ken puts a pot of water onto the fire to heat it up.

JessBeth JessBeth

Pashmina look at him as she smiles. "Ken......Um......." Pashmina face blushes. "I wanna to thank you for rescuing me....it have never know that you are that strong.....and you look so serious as you fight, it kind of scary....."

"Fear is one of the weapons I use. Those Primeapes? They are nothing compared to what I used to fight back when I was young."

Ken waits until the water is roughly 70-80 degrees Celsius (he tests by dipping his finger in) then takes off his upper body clothes to reveal gashes that have healed over. And his muscles, of course. He tips the heated water down his back over his new wound, then dips a large piece of cloth (like a bandage or something. Honestly, he could use leaves too) into the rest of the water. He turns to Pashmina.

"Would you mind placing this over my wound? Just place it over then make sure it sticks by pressing on it."

JessBeth JessBeth

".............." Pashmina stare at him as he is taking off his top, reveal his skin, muscles and gashes. She can't help but blushes as she can't look away, but she know its rude to stare. "Huh....oh...sure......" She said as she in a gaze, slowly take a hot wet cloth and slowly place it on his back. "..............." She slowly touch his back. "You have a rough life......." She said it.

Pashmina look at his back as she slowly touch it. She feel sad that his life is completely different then her......fight to survive. she slowly lay her forehead on his back for a while as her eyes close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back