RP AREA!

Matt simply waited. He could tell the sock that'd sqaushed him was on the ground now, so he had enough space to reform. But even so, it'd take another minute or two for the process to begin - he'd been flattened pretty bad.

@FireMaiden

Sam looked at the girl, who still seemed inconsolable. Well, he'd tried.

Instead, he walked over to his new partner. "Hey, you're Wiley, right? Guess we're working together."

@Hollycrest

"That's me. Good to meet you." Wiley smiled.

"Well, if he's alright, then I suppose we can begin." Mr. Hall cleared his throat.

"I will give you a clue to the first object's location. It is a black spherical object To find it, look to the necessities of all life, human and mutant alike. Ready, begin!"

"See ya." Without warning, Wiley grabbed Sam by the arm and pulled him into a portal with her.

For once, Nessie didn't overhear him.

"Well, we can contemplate what the heck that means on the way." She ran out the door, presumably with Luke in tow.

@WhipDing @ShadyBlaze

"That's me. Good to meet you." Wiley smiled.

"Well, if he's alright, then I suppose we can begin." Mr. Hall cleared his throat.

"I will give you a clue to the first object's location. It is a black spherical object To find it, look to the necessities of all life, human and mutant alike. Ready, begin!"

"See ya." Without warning, Wiley grabbed Sam by the arm and pulled him into a portal with her.

For once, Nessie didn't overhear him.

"Well, we can contemplate what the heck that means on the way." She ran out the door, presumably with Luke in tow.

@WhipDing @ShadyBlaze

Luke chuckles as he follows behind Nessie keeping an eye out for the orbs they need to find.

Luna made sure Remmy was ok before leaving with her sister to go find the orbs. She smiled as kai was helping them as well.

Nichole hummed as she went with her big sister and kai. Kai ran around and barked sniffing around for the orbs with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wait, where are we--"

Sam didn't even get the chance to finish his sentence before being dragged through the portal, popping out elsewhere in the school. He could tell they had definitely moved quite a ways - he didn't recognise his surroundings immediately - but the journey had left him somewhat dizzy and disorientated. He was vaguely thankful that Wiley was still holding onto his arm, because he wasn't sure that he'd be able to remain upright otherwise. The nasauea passed after a few seconds.

"So uh, where do you think we should start looking then? He memtioned necessities for life, so I'm thinking something food or water related, maybe? Like, is there a pond or whatever here?"

@Hollycrest

Once they had gotten far enough away from the classroom, Nessie paused and put a hand to her chin.

"Let's think about that clue now...what's necessary for life?"

------
"I was thinking the same thing. That's why I brought us here." Wiley gestured around her at the cafeteria, where they had wound up. There was no one presently having lunch, so it was the perfect time to search.

"Food's the answer to everything. What I wouldn't give for something to eat right now. Like some pancakes, or a medium-rare steak...or a sandwich. I could really go for some kind of sandwich..." Her voice trailed off as her mind wandered into thoughts of food.

@WhipDing @ShadyBlaze

Remmy let out a shriek, ducking down with Amina in his arms. Why? Well, after they'd left the room, Fortune got mad and went full brown bear. She was pretty much ready to kill. "HOLY HELL! LUNA! SILVA?! HELP!" He screamed, running with his braid flying. Amina was sobbing, very upset by the whole thing. Fortune wasn't really in control, seeing as she hadn't shifted on purpose, and was trapped in her own head again. Remmy and little Amina might just get mauled if he wasn't careful. "HELP!" Where he went next probably saved Sam from a sandwich fate, and he rushed into the cafeteria. "BEAR!" He cried, looking uncharacteristically fearful and emotional.
@Hollycrest @WhipDing @ShadyBlaze

(Remmy accidentally saving Sam...)

Luna stopped in her tracks and ran to the direction of remmy's voice. She grabbed him and Mimi gently with her vines running down the hall with them to safety.

Nichole blinkes before going to find fortune with kai to calm her down.  "Fortune calm down!" She said holding her down with rings made of thick ice. "Calm down and you'll go back to normal!"

@Echo Dreamsong

(Remmy you and your cute adorable sister are now safe XD)

Sam started sweating. It was an involuntary reaction, irrational, and he knew it. Even the word nowadays was enough to make him nervous, even though he knew she had no way of knowing what he could do. But he couldn't let it show. If anyone ever figured out who he was, his time here would get a heck of a lot less pleasant.

"So uh, should we take a look--"

And then suddenly, there was a bear.

Remmy came running in first, and swiftly followed by a big, brown bear. Sam reacted fast. He grabbed Wiley, and attempted to throw the two of them over the counter, out of danger. He could do many things, but fighting a bear was not one of them.

He couldn't tell what happened next, but there was a lot of chaos and commotion. He waited for things to calm down before poking his back over the counter. Remmy was gone, and the bear was held down to the ground, restrained by thick slabs of ice. The immediate danger was gone, but he still no idea what was going on, so he kept his distance for now, waiting to see what happened next.

Seriously, what the hell was it with this place and animals?

@Echo Dreamsong @Hollycrest @twilight sparkle

/monthly_2017_02/84b60fd8cf0bf612abcf69c0129bbe44.jpg.5a7cc9cc12f0a1f28feff7c599d0897a.jpg.3a51ccd3e2750f07687220d78bcdeeee.jpg

A taxi pulled up to the academy's main entrance. Inside was Dominic Silver, an eight year student who's just returning from a personal trip. He was wearing black jeans, with black and white low top shoes, A white t-shirt and a grey Looney Tunes hoodie. Thanks man. He said happily paying the cab driver. He then exits the cab, grabbing his book bag, and puts it own as he looks at the academy. I wonder what I missed. It was only two weeks, hopefully it wasn't a lot. He said rubbing the back of his head. Dominic pulls up both his sleeves of his hoodie just below his elbow and walks inside the academy. 

He walked the halls of the academy seeing many familiar faces. he exchanged "heys" and "hellos" to everyone he knew. He continued walking until he turned a corner and saw many people running away from the cafeteria. Wow, I good to see nothing really has changed. Dominic walked towards the cafeteria with his hands in his pockets. He was surprised as he saw bear being held down by ice. Lemme guess, a shape-shifter gone wild?? He asked. he didn't seemed that afraid off the bear at all. @Echo Dreamsong @Hollycrest   @twilight sparkle    @WhipDing

•  

Attachments

• 84b60fd8cf0bf612abcf69c0129bbe44.jpg.5a7cc9cc12f0a1f28feff7c599d0897a.jpg
    84b60fd8cf0bf612abcf69c0129bbe44.jpg.5a7cc9cc12f0a1f28feff7c599d0897a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Amina was sobbing in fear, wailing like she was being eaten. Remmy tried to calm her, but he himself was shaken up and his bloody right arm was not helping. Fortune had torn into his arm with her teeth, causing quite a bit of damage. "R-Remind me not to make her mad again..." Remmy mumbled, taking deep breaths.

Fortune squirmed in her binds, still causing a scene. However, her mind was working at the moment. To get out, she needed to shift. And shift she did, Fortune shifted to a very very big snake bright yellow scales. This was a golden lancehead, a pit viper with venom that literally melted flesh on contact. Fortune, now free of her binds, slithered towards Nichole. Instead of going after her, Fortune was suddenly out in the hall. Before anyone could stop her, she was behind Remmy. Silent, she suddenly lunged. Instead of hitting Remmy like she'd planned, Fortune's fangs sunk into Amina's little foot. 

Realisation flashed on her face and she suddenly shifted back to her human form. She was naked, but she didn't care. "Oh sh**! S-SOMEONE HELP!" She screeched and ran to get anyone, she ran back to the cafeteria. Amina was wailing in pain, tears streaming down her little face. Remmy stared in shock, looking at the flesh practically melting before his eyes. 
"G-Get a doctor..." He whispered to Luna, trying to comfort the pained girl.

"SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR ALREADY!" Fortune shouted, not caring if she was exposed. She knew she'd gone way too far. If the venom got into Amina's veins, she'd be dead. At this rate, she'd at least lose a leg...

@The Elder @Hollycrest @FireMaiden @twilight sparkle @WhipDing

Luna's eyes went wide. She quickly took Mimi from remmy rushing to the nurse. "SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE SHE GOT BIT BY A SNAKE!" Luna screamed looking for the nurse while trying to calm Mimi down so the venom wouldn't spread any faster. She bit her lip wrapping a vine a bit tight around her foot to restrict the blood flow.  Luna gritted her teeth and quickly ran out to where she had parked her car to get Mimi to an actual hospital. She got her in a car seat and quickly went to get her to the hospital so she could get properly taken care of for the venom.

Nichole quickly went after fortune before looking at the scene before her in shock. The floor froze under her as she looked at fortune. "HOW DARE YOU HURT A BABY! AN INNOCENT BABY! THE VENOM CAN SPREAD FASTER IN HER THAN ANYONE FORTUNE! I WAS TRYING TO CALM YOU DOWN BUT YOU DIDN'T! SHE COULD DIE!"  Nichole exploded the room beginning to get cold.  She walked to remmy and wrapped a band of water around his arm.  It clouded with blood but the wound began to heal a bit. (Luna is taking her to the hospital to get anti venom)

@Echo Dreamsong @The Elder @Hollycrest

Remmy was sobbing, digging his fingers into his eyes. "M-My Mimi!  My little Mimi!" He whimpered, drawing more blood from his nails digging into his face. "I-I let it happen! M-MIMI!" He screamed, bashing his head against his knees. "Mimimimimimi... My sweet little Mimi..." Remmy whimpered, now reduced to just sobbing. 

Fortune didn't fare much better, she had run once Nichole began yelling. She went down the hall and locked herself in a stall where she just sat and thought with wide eyes and near tears.

Amina was still screaming, digging her fists into Luna's shirt as the doctors pulled her away. Fortune's venom was nearly twice as potent as a regular snake's, so surgery and immediate action was taken. She was given the anti venom and placed on critical care after her surgery went well. Amina was now without a leg.  
@twilight sparkle @Hollycrest @The Elder @WhipDing

(All because Echo didn't want Sam as a Samwich...)

Luna stayed by mimi's side rubbing her arm gently. She gently shushed her as she began to wake and called her sister to get remmy to the hospital.

Nichole got the call and grabbed remmy's hand running out. She put them in a protective ice bubble rolling past the mob of people that were there to get to the hospital quickly. They eventually made it and Nichole got remmy to the room so he could see his baby sister before he would get medical care.

@Echo Dreamsong

(My poor baby!!!)

Remmy gasped in shock, running forward to get his little sister. "Oh Mimi... My little Mimi... It's gonna be okay sweetie... You're gonna be okay..." He whispered, stroking her hair. Amina was looking very confused, glancing at Luna and Remmy as to say 'What happened?' But really, she wanted to know why her leg was gone. Remmy cradled the confused girl, murmuring soothing things.

@twilight sparkle

(Blame @Hollycrest and @WhipDing! I saved Sam from Samwich!)

The sisters' gave the siblings their alone  time and stepped out. Luna sighed happy she had gotten Mimi here in time. She sat out in the waiting room with Nichole and smiled softly.

Nichole sighed feeling bad about how she blew up at fortune like that and wanted to apologize.

@Echo Dreamsong

Sam was still very confused, but the danger seemed to be gone. The bear had vanished, and now all that was left in the room was some guy that he didn't recognise. The ice bindings were still there, but had slowly started to melt, creating a large puddle of water that was expanding over time.

He waited for a few moments before standing up fully. Whatever was going on, it was over now. Perhaps this new person knew something about it? Without leaving the safety of the counter, he called over to him.

"Hey, do you know what all that was about?"

@The Elder @Hollycrest

Matt finally felt his body start to reform. Within a few seconds, his arms and legs had taken shape, and he was able to peel himself off the sock he'd been attached to. He opened his eyes, and looked around. The sock was no longer a clean white, now permanently stained by his... residue. Which, of course, he was sitting in the middle of.

The classroom was now bizarrely empty - in fact, he couldn't see anyone from down here, not even Silva. How long had he been squashed? Did anyone even notice? He crawled over to the edge of the sock, and dropped down gently onto the ground. He could hear some voices, so he knew someone was still in the room, but he couldn't see them from this corner of the room, with all the tables and chairs in the way. He started wandering around, in the hopes of finding someone.

@FireMaiden

Wiley.png

Wiley briefly saw a large mass of fur before she was tackled by Sam and pinned to the floor.

"Whoa! What's gotten into...is that a bear?" She sat up and stared at the bear which was now half-frozen. "Fortune..."

After that, things went by really fast. Remmy took Amina to the hospital because she'd apparently gotten bit by Fortune in snake-form. She supposed that meant they'd forfeited the homework pass, but who knew?

And if that hadn't been enough, another kid had just walked into the cafeteria. He looked a bit older than her and Sam. Maybe he was a grade above them like T.L.?

"I doubt it, he looks like he just got here." She turned to him and waved. "Hey. I'm Wiley, this is Sam. Who are you?"

@The Elder @WhipDing ( @twilight sparkle @Echo Dreamsong )

Once they had gotten far enough away from the classroom, Nessie paused and put a hand to her chin.

"Let's think about that clue now...what's necessary for life?"

------
"I was thinking the same thing. That's why I brought us here." Wiley gestured around her at the cafeteria, where they had wound up. There was no one presently having lunch, so it was the perfect time to search.

"Food's the answer to everything. What I wouldn't give for something to eat right now. Like some pancakes, or a medium-rare steak...or a sandwich. I could really go for some kind of sandwich..." Her voice trailed off as her mind wandered into thoughts of food.

@WhipDing @ShadyBlaze

Luke shrugged at the question "Food and Water, though if I had to choose between either of those, you can last longer without food while the opposite is said for water, so..is there a river or stream or something nearby?" He asked placing his hands behind his head as he walks behind Nessie and looks around with a casual expression

Nessie shuddered. "I don't know, but I'm not a big fan of water so maybe we can look for one later." She looked around.

"You said water and food? Maybe it's just as simple as the cafeteria."

@ShadyBlaze

Sam was still very confused, but the danger seemed to be gone. The bear had vanished, and now all that was left in the room was some guy that he didn't recognise. The ice bindings were still there, but had slowly started to melt, creating a large puddle of water that was expanding over time.

He waited for a few moments before standing up fully. Whatever was going on, it was over now. Perhaps this new person knew something about it? Without leaving the safety of the counter, he called over to him.

"Hey, do you know what all that was about?"

@The Elder @Hollycrest

Matt finally felt his body start to reform. Within a few seconds, his arms and legs had taken shape, and he was able to peel himself off the sock he'd been attached to. He opened his eyes, and looked around. The sock was no longer a clean white, now permanently stained by his... residue. Which, of course, he was sitting in the middle of.

The classroom was now bizarrely empty - in fact, he couldn't see anyone from down here, not even Silva. How long had he been squashed? Did anyone even notice? He crawled over to the edge of the sock, and dropped down gently onto the ground. He could hear some voices, so he knew someone was still in the room, but he couldn't see them from this corner of the room, with all the tables and chairs in the way. He started wandering around, in the hopes of finding someone.

@FireMaiden

Silva was sitting at her desk, doodling on some scrap paper. A small dog, a little angry person, an anime girl, and a monster. She sighed, nearly the only on in the room, so she was pretty bored. But also worried about Mimi and Remmy. She sighed again, and popped her neck, before starting to tap her pen in the table.

Nessie shuddered. "I don't know, but I'm not a big fan of water so maybe we can look for one later." She looked around.

"You said water and food? Maybe it's just as simple as the cafeteria."

@ShadyBlaze

"That's kind of obvious, you don't like water, Flame Princess" He chuckles softly then smiles at Nessie "But yeah it's probably the cafeteria, we should hurry if we want to get there before the other teams do" he added beginning to air walk to he can move a little faster, looking as if he is roller skating on the air "If we are late, we'd probably need to be aggressive with the other teams, might need to start thinking of ways to combine our abilities for maximum effectiveness"  

IMG_0963.JPG

Dominic was highly confused on what just happened. He walks in sitting a bear trapped in ice, then all of a sudden shift into a snake biting a baby. People ran out crying and in a hurry as for him he stood still trying to figure out what in the hell did he witness. Dominic soon heard someone call out to him, he turned towards the guy's voice, who was standing behind a counter. But before Dominic could answer the guy, a girl answers for him. 

She was right, Dom did just arrive and he was abit confused about everything he witness. He waved towards her as she introduced herself and her friend. I'm Dom, which is short for Dominic. And Wiley you're absolutely right. I have no idea what just happened. I just got back from a little trip. He looks at the two again, realizing that he don't really know them. Are y'all two New here?? I've been here for about 8yrs now and don't quite remember seeing yall. @Hollycrest @WhipDing

Matt wandered around the room for a few minutes before coming across a familiar pair of bright blue converses. He looked up to see Silva, clearly as bored as she'd been before. Where'd everyone else gone? Why hadn't she gone with them? Well, there was really only one way to find out.

He grabbed onto the rubber of the shoe, and hoisted himself up, starting to scale up the side. In a short few moments, he'd reached the fabric part of the shoe, and was able to pull himself on top of it. Okay, first hurdle cleared. He looked up at her leg - unlike Wiley, the clothes she was wearing were quite tight-fitting, so it was unlikely he'd be able to get her attention the same way he'd done so earlier. Although, now that he thought about it... nope, still couldn't return to normal size. Wouldn't be too long before he could, though, as long as nothing terrible happened.

With little other options, he began the long climb up her leg. This proved to be fairly easy, with the fabric being quite grippy, and her movements relatively mild at the moment. It only took a couple of minutes before he was standing on her right thigh. As he'd hoped, one her hands was currently resting on the same leg. He carefully walked over to it, trying not lose his balance and fall back down. He raised both his hands and started punching her pinky finger, something that would probably be felt as a mild itch, he now knew from experience. Hopefully she looked down to see him before reacting.

@FireMaiden

"Yeah, this is only our second day. Eight years... this place has been open for that long?"

To be honest, Sam didn't really know how much about the history of this place, other than it was old. Like, really old. At least, the building was. As was obvious, he didn't know when the academy itself had been set up. Eh. It wasn't really that important right now. He turned back to Wiley.

"So, we still doing this scavenger hunt thing? If we are, we'd best get a move on."

@The Elder @Hollycrest

Lucky for Matt, instead of swatting like she normally would, she g laced down. "Oh! Yay you're back!" She said with a smile, gently picking him up with her other hand and sitting him on the desk. "We're partners for and scavenger hunt, so I was waiting for you," She explained, incase he was wondering what was going on. @WhipDing

Users who are viewing this thread