RP AREA!

Luna nodded and stomped on the ice cracking it where the stuffed animal was. She picked it up and squeezed it out to get the water out. "There." Luna said once she got all the water out of it giving it to mimi.

@Echo Dreamsong

Luna smiled sitting down with her waiting for the scavenger hunt to end. She didn't mind the homework. Luna relaxed and hummed softly 

@Echo Dreamsong

Nichole yelped as kai pushed her ice sphere around. "Help!!!" She said as the sphere spun faster kai barking running after it.

While in his room, Dom dropped of his bag and took off his hoodie and t-shirt, changing into one of his black sleeveless shirts. He then teleports into the hallway in front of an ice sphere spinning towards him. He stops the sphere with his foot and leans forward looking inside it. Uhh you good in there?? @twilight sparkle

Nichole groaned and said"y-yea....ugh...sorry." her ice sphere turning back to water before she landed smack on her face. "Ow....." she said trying to get up.

Kai barked and licked her trying to get her up his tail wagging. He then sniffed the new person yapping as to say hello. He barked again jumping up on him. 

@The Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominic tried his best to hold himself back from laughing at the girl, as she face planted to the ground and the dog licking her. Though the dog found a new interest and it was Dom himself. Sniffing and jumping on him in a friendly manor. Dom smiled and crouched down and plays with the dog. What's both of y'all name? He asked th girl as he continued playing with the dog. @twilight sparkle

Kai barked happily abs ran around him. Nichole sat up rubbing her now bleeding nose wincing. "Ow Ow ow! My name is nichole and that's my puppy kai." She said tilting her hear forward pinching her nose. Nichole decided to use a small bit of her hydrokensis to help. "Cold." She whispered tearing up.

@The Elder

Dom looks up at Nichole and notices the blood coming out her nose. He stands and wipes her tears away. Man you really did a number on yourself. He then took off his shirt and held it out to her. Here use my shirt. @twilight sparkle

Nichole blushed crimson and covered her eyes. "Y-you keep your shirt! I-I'll find some tissues!" She said flustered and stood trying to keep balance landing on her butt. Nichole held in a string of curses hitting her foot on the ice repeatedly. (Smooth Dom smooth XD)

@The Elder

Dom chuckled as Nichole landed on her butt. He found it interesting how easily flustered she had gotten. He guess the girl found a liking to his lean body type. Here take my hand. He said reaching out to her. You keep the shirt just encase you can't find any tissues. @twilight sparkle

Nichole took his hand and stood. She lightly held his shirt looking away  Nichole softly thanked him and inched her way to the bathroom. She sighed getting some tissues wiping her nose.

@The Elder

As Nichole went to the bathroom, Dom teleported back to his room grapping his looney tunes hoodie and throwing it on. He teleported back to the bathroom Nichole was in and stood outside waiting for her. @twilight sparkle

Nichole soon finished and sighed softly walking out. "Thank you for the help..here's your shirt back." She said handing his shirt back which didn't have any blood on it.  "Thanks again." Nichole said softly and picked up kai. "Oh you liked the looney tunes as well?" She asked smiling. "My favorites were Bugs, tweety, and Porky." 

@The Elder

No problem. Dom said with a smile as he grabbed his shirt. Surprisingly the shirt didn't have any blood on it. 'Guess she really didn't need it.' He thought to himself. He found a liking to Nichole as she too enjoyed the looney tunes. My favorites are Taz, Bugs, and Daffy. Been my favorite for a long time. So tell me why you were in that ice sphere. @twilight sparkle

Nichole blushed and rubbed her head sheepishly. "Well I already slipped and fell on the ice covered hallway. So I put myself in my ice sphere to protect myself from getting hurt further then kai here pushed it and I went rolling. Again sorry about almost crashing into you." She said laughing nervously. Kai barked and got into Dom's arms licking his face. "Kai! No you have to ask before you do that!" Nichole scolder taking kai away. "I'm so so sorry!"

@The Elder

Abigail was recovering from her recent abduction by MissingNo. following the disappearance of Mane just walking over, giving Nichole a gentle hug and a giggle.
"Making more friends already? Yay for you!"
She squeezed gently, face genuinely happy.

@The Elder

@twilight sparkle

Nichole jumped and said"h-hey abigail." Looking up at her. She relaxed and looked up at Dom. Nichole then began to blush darkly realizing what was going on. "Kai help me out here." She whispered. Kai sniffed abigail before tackling her barking.

@The Elder

@Mane

Abby smiled and held the adorable puppy, stroking and nuzzling him as the fluffy creature's cuteness proximity had the usual effect on her brain. She was only mortal after all.
"Nawwwww, this is such a cute puppy!"

Kai licked her face his tail wagging quickly. Nichole giggled softly looking at the two. Kai ran around abigail and jumped on her again laying on her stomach barking again. 

@Mane

Dom caught a laugh at Nichole's story. It's cool, luckily I teleported in front of you right in time. Who knows where you would've ended up. Then the pup jumped into his arms and started licking his face. Dom laughed as he moved his head around just so the dog won't like his lips. Soon kai found someone else to lick, and it was yet another person Dom didn't know. Hey what's good? I'm Dominic, or Dom for short. He said with a simple wave. @twilight sparkle @Mane

"This is abigail." Nichole said rubbing her arm. "She's a friend I met here." She said smiling softly and blushed a bit as her stomach growled. Nichole remembered she didn't eat again. "I wonder if they have spaghetti." She said rubbing her chin.

@The Elder

@Mane

Wiley landed shortly after Sam. They were in a hallway on the upper level of the school. 

"Not sure where the next orb is, but it looks like Luke and Nessie are the only ones who actually care about stopping us from finding it." She studied the orange ball in her hand. It looked like there was a right around its equator, splitting it into two hemispheres.

"Hmm..." She twisted the orb clockwise. Nothing. Counterclockwise? The orb swiveled outwards and opened, reveaking a piece of small copy paper.

"Bingo." She unfurled the parchment and read aloud.

"For your next clue, look at the smaller places in life." She frowned. "That's all it says. What the heck does that mean?"

@WhipDing

"...I'm not sure, really. I mean, maybe it just means a small room? So we should check the bathrooms or something?" Sam pondered for a moment. "Or maybe... it literally means smaller life. Y'know, like ants and mice and stuff. So, somewhere outside, perhaps? Neither of those are very useful, though, they both cover a pretty large area. We could spend hours looking for those kind of things."

He shrugged. "Other than that, they only thing I can think of is looking under tables and furniture and stuff. Which, again, isn't exactly very specific. Maybe we should just start checking the toilets for now, just until we can come up with something better."

@Hollycrest

"This is abigail." Nichole said rubbing her arm. "She's a friend I met here." She said smiling softly and blushed a bit as her stomach growled. Nichole remembered she didn't eat again. "I wonder if they have spaghetti." She said rubbing her chin.

@The Elder

@Mane

"Well it's nice to meet you Abigail." He said with a smile. He notices how Nichole blushed and smiled after introducing Abigail, which gets him wondering that she may like her. Nichole stomach growls then she mentions spaghetti. "Let's go check the cafeteria." Mane Mane

Users who are viewing this thread