RP Area

"Can I get something warmer to wear, please?" A thin hoddie, jean shorts, and flip-flops are not good winter clothings.

Monokuma angrily yelled "Well ya shoulda thought of that before you came to the trial! I would give you some but...OH THE DESPAIR YOU'LL BE IN FREEZING HERE!" Monokuma began shaking with happiness and then slammed the gavel down once more.

5239_zps58504db5.png

"Can I get something warmer to wear, please? A thin hoodie, jean shorts, and flip-flops are not good winter clothes."

"Oh, well...I have this scarf if you'd like, Ms.," Miki informed as she placed her slender fingers on the red scarf and got ready to give it over. "None of us can focus as much as we'd like to if we're cold, now can we?"

@TripTripleTimes

Avyn blinks in surprise when the short bear explodes angrily at her. It take a second for the surprise to fade and then a scowl paints on her pale lips. The scarf handed to her is stopped by a raised hand.

"Hold on to it for a moment," She says then stomps a step foward toward the bear. 

"You're the one who called us up here." She is on the verge of yelling. Her fists are clenched tightly by her side and she glares at Monokuma. "This is your "idea" of a entertaiment, isn't it? So if you want us to do the thing you want us to do, give us warmer clothes!" Avyn angrily folds her arms around herself. "If not, I'm going to explore the ship."

@LunarShines @Captain Gensokyo

Kyou Akiyama

SHSL Architect

Kyou stepped into the bizarre ship, its unreal existence entirely unphasing the architect, maybe it would interest her mind if it wasn't for that ski lift, how?, how could their captor build another path in such a short amount of time?, and with complete silence as well?, she thought in confusion as she stepped into her podium, "Are you actually insane by any chance?"  She questioned the shouting diver, "You have no idea on what that bear could do to you, also, this isn't some kind of tea party where we simply demand for something, this is a trial where we investigate the victim's death."  She scolded Avyn with an authoritative tone, her arms folded up, "For starters, we could try and figure out what was the cause of those burn marks around the victim's mouth?"  She suggested as her face formed into a thoughtful expression, her arms still folded up.

@TripTripleTimes @Captain Gensokyo @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

Hayley looked around the grand ship in awe. It was nothing like the last one and even though it was monokuma's she thought it looked amazing. As everyone had entered and started talking she still thought back to Sachi's body and Yorokobi's and wanted just say goodbye but now she's here now and not going back. "If not, i'm going to explore this ship."

Hayley looked back to the source of the voice to see Avyn yelling at the bear for something bit she knew that was a bad idea to argue with the bear. Hayley starts to move over to the arguing bear and Avyn and stop behind Avyn and grabs her arm. "Avyn..come on just stop, please.."

"This is bonkers!" Avyn looks at the bear angrily as her heart thumps heavily against her chest. She wants to look at her fellow mates with a determination, but her eyes fell flat. "I get it we have to find the murderer, but we can't just roll over and do what it commends us what to do without something in return, right? It's not a demand but a... compensation? A trade."

Avyn looks at the girls in front of her and then at the students. She looks at them with pity. She then sighs heavily. "It's not too hard for the bear to get us jackets, is it? It wants a good show and I'll participate like a good girl if I get a winter jacket."

Avyn looks out to the sea of clouds. At a place like this, she can imagen being back at home, floating in the cold Alaskan water looking at the riged terran of the mountainous land. Behind her eyes, she can feel the serenity of the nature around her. She looks at the dark water below her; Sachi's face surfaces to the top.

Avyn takes a sharp breath of the fridged air in and then a stream if different language murmurs out from her. 

@LunarShines @Blu3 @Lucremoirre @Captain Gensokyo

Last edited by a moderator:
"I get it we have to find the murderer, but we can't just roll over and do what it commands us what to do without something in return, right? It's not a demand but a... compensation? A trade."

Miki furled her eyebrows at the suggestion. "What kind of cards do you have to play? He has all of them," she mentally critiqued Avyn's actions with a look of curiosity on her face.

@TripTripleTimes @LunarShines @NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @Lucremoirre @Assailant @DaniBot

Monokuma shouted "No! There is nowhere to go on this ship. But if you must insist on being naggy, then FINE. But I WILL remember this and there WILL be consequences girl." His voice was different, genuinely angry this time, a bit deeper aswell. With a ding the captain's quarters door opens and out walks a familiar face. It was Gabriel. He held a jacket in his hands, then he threw it towards Avyn. "Take it. Start the trial soon." He said blankly without emotion.

@TripTripleTimes

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

"Rijinder. Sehema Rijinder. And there was one victim beforehand. Sachi makes our second." She answered Miki's question and observed Ayvn's actions. "Can't blame her. It is freezing on this forsaken ship." Her eyes shot to the captain's quarter once Gabriel showed up. "Nice for you to finally join us 'friend.'" The way he appeared and disappeared on a whim really pissed the archer off, especially when he knew a lot more than the others. She shrugged and crossed her arms, ready for the trial to start. She would try to get answers out of him but right now, there was a more important issue. "For once, I agree with him. Let's get this started." 

"Rijinder. Sehema Rijinder. And there was one victim beforehand. Sachi makes our second." She answered Miki's question and observed Ayvn's actions.

Finally...a name Miki could attach to a face! Someone to actually know here, for better or for worse. Rijinder...no, it was Sehema Rijinder—customary for a western person's name. Miki needed to remember to work on memorizing and pronouncing it perfectly. Honestly, the thought of knowing a foreigner sounded rrather exciting to the maid. She would definitely remember to get the order of her name right...if all of them survived the verdict of this trial, that is. Miki took a deep breath to cool herself and keep her composure. "Relax, Nakata-san...remember all of those mystery dramas..." she thought in a sort of self-coaching session.

Monokuma shouted "No! There is nowhere to go on this ship. But if you must insist on being naggy, then FINE. But I WILL remember this and there WILL be consequences girl." His voice was different, genuinely angry this time, a bit deeper aswell. With a ding the captain's quarters door opens and out walks a familiar face. It was Gabriel. He held a jacket in his hands, then he threw it towards Avyn. "Take it. Start the trial soon." He said blankly without emotion.

There was the other foreigner, Gabriel, appearing again without much forewarning. Who was he, really? The slave of the bear, or something more...? Now, there was little time to think about such things anymore. The trial was soon to commence, and Miki needed to remain focused if she was to survive.

@DaniBot @LunarShines@TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Assailant @Lucremoirre @Blu3

Kyou Akiyama

SHSL Architect

"So you're making a deal with the devil?"  Kyou rolled her eyes, "Sure, whatever rolls up in your alley."  She said, finishing her scold, there were better things to do right now rather than bickering with idiots, like solving the case, for example, the architect watched as another person entered the trial ground, someone she didn't know until now, a newbie maybe?, her eyes wavered at this someone with suspicion, it seemed as if they already knew him, according to Sehema's words, "So... I think it's safe to assume that whoever wasn't at the Lodge isn't the culprit."  She awkwardly tried to change the subject of this strange boy as she looked through her E-Handbook for evidence, "No footsteps in the snow, and it would be simply impossible to place those Icicles inside the door of the Lodge and get out of there at the same time."  She affirmed, awaiting for anyone to counter or confirm her argument.

@TripTripleTimes @Captain Gensokyo @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot @LunarShines @Blu3

"So... I think it's safe to assume that whoever wasn't at the Lodge isn't the culprit."  She awkwardly tried to change the subject of this strange boy as she looked through her E-Handbook for evidence, "No footsteps in the snow, and it would be simply impossible to place those Icicles inside the door of the Lodge and get out of there at the same time."  She affirmed, awaiting for anyone to counter or confirm her argument.

"Excuse me! If I may..." Miki piped up for an objection.

"What if the icicles weren't what sealed the door? After all, there was Adhesive found on the door frame."                        

@Lucremoirre @LunarShines @DaniBot @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @Blu3

Kyou Akiyama

SHSL Architect

"Yeah, but it still is impossible to stage those icicles, as they were placed in the Lodge's door from the inside, right?"  Kyou continued with her claims, unsure if right or not, "Though I do agree with you in that last part." 

@Captain Gensokyo @TripTripleTimes @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot @LunarShines @Blu3

"Hmm...how does someone specifically place icicles on the doorframe? ...Based on your theory, wouldn't he or she need to pick them out from the outside, hide them and a gas mask of some sort, put it on when the gas came while making sure no one spotted him or her, and then use the hidden adhesive to fix them on the doorframe? If they had adhesive...why would they need icicles?" Miki speculated. 

@Lucremoirre @TripTripleTimes @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot @LunarShines @Blu3

Kyou Akiyama

SHSL Architect

"Oh no, you've got it wrong, I didn't mean that they were placed inside the doorframe, I meant that they were placed inside the lodge itself, those icicles were blocking the door from the inside, or at least that's what I got from the evidence in my E-Handbook."  Kyou explained, she was a bit tired herself, seeing a body of someone she knew and being forced to solve a murder isn't exactly the most relaxing experiences, while the architect only knew Sachi as acquaintance, she still felt a bit guilty for the software engineer, what was the motive for her death? Was she in the wrong place at the wrong time? Or maybe there's something deeper? All that Kyou could do is wonder around her thoughts on the motive.

@Captain Gensokyo @TripTripleTimes @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @DaniBot @LunarShines @Blu3

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

Sora's Account  "I was actually in my cabin when the gas happened. The gas had started in my cabin initially but abruptly stopped. I was still awake"  -} Miki's Account "a gas mask of some sort, put it on when the gas came while making sure no one spotted him or her"

"There's something wrong with that statement"

Hayley sat stood in her podium listening to Miki and Kyou argue about something and hear something wrong in her statement "I'm sorry Miki you were not here during the last trial but the last murder, Sora, said and I quote 'I was actually in my cabin when the gas happened. The gad had started in my cabin initially but abruptly stopped. I was still awake' So by my guess I think someone is choice by monokuma by my guess and forced to kill someone."

Sora's Account  "I was actually in my cabin when the gas happened. The gas had started in my cabin initially but abruptly stopped. I was still awake"  -} Miki's Account "a gas mask of some sort, put it on when the gas came while making sure no one spotted him or her"

"There's something wrong with that statement"

Hayley sat stood in her podium listening to Miki and Kyou argue about something and hear something wrong in her statement "I'm sorry Miki you were not here during the last trial but the last murder, Sora, said and I quote 'I was actually in my cabin when the gas happened. The gad had started in my cabin initially but abruptly stopped. I was still awake' So by my guess I think someone is choice by monokuma by my guess and forced to kill someone."

image.jpeg

"I, um...well, I'm sorry for not knowing something like that," Miki said with a look of surprise. She knew there'd be objections, but—why did that make her feel like a fool? She couldn't have possibly known about it.

"I-in any case," she slightly stuttered as she caught up to her thoughts again, "does that really matter? We need to understand why the lodge was blocked from the inside, and that was probably to keep others out. ...Why would the murderer want to lock themselves in the lodge? Wouldn't that eliminate any chance for them to have an alibi? Wouldn't they want an easy way out like that?"

@Blu3 @Lucremoirre @DaniBot @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @LunarShines@Assailant

Keiji Sore

"Oh no, you've got it wrong, I didn't mean that they were placed inside the doorframe, I meant that they were placed inside the lodge itself, those icicles were blocking the door from the inside, or at least that's what I got from the evidence in my E-Handbook."

"Sorry, but you have miscalculated."

Refutation

Actually, Keiji just realised that they were all ganging up on this girl pretty early on in the trial. This maid that they barely knew. Maybe it would be good to at least release some pressure from her. He scratched his cheek on how harsh his words sounded. It didn't quite help that they were in some sort of Steampunk ship. And then Gabriel appeared and it was all a mess. So he stayed silent in the beginning. Moreover he needed to assemble his general strategy for this debate. But he needed to correct her.

"I hate all of this."he declared. "The fact that Sachi's death,who we don't even have a chance to mourn,get's turned into a freaking spectacle."Fuck you Monokuma,he mouthed silently.. " But the murderer could have just left the ice close to the door pretty easily,right? You don't have to actually block the door. Just put them close enough."

"And more over" Adhesive by the door. Combine (Sorry I'm bullshitting a bit) " There's already adhesive. I think it would be redundant to have to objects blocking the door."

" But the murderer could have just left the ice close to the door pretty easily,right? You don't have to actually block the door. Just put them close enough."

"Right! That's what I thought, at least," Miki replied. Honestly, it felt good for someone to take her side on this.

"Still, what would be the point of locking yourself into the scene of the crime like that? Like I said earlier, that would eliminate the chance for an alibi...right? That would just be counterproductive," she concluded.

@NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @Lucremoirre @LunarShines @DaniBot @TripTripleTimes

Avyn quickly swipes the offered jacket from Gabriel of all people. She looks at the man cooly, then at the bear, and finally Avyn turns to her heels and heads over to a podium. Getting a jacket is a tiny victory, and she wonders how far she can push that bear. With the crap she is dealing with, she wants to know its limit. She will have to be careful around Monokuma and Gabriel. 

Slipping the jacket on, she finds it a little large on her. The sleeves slips past the girl's thumbs and the hem of the jacket passes her butt. Aside from it's asymmetrical colouring of black and white, it is a pretty decent winter coat. She hops on one leg to another as she listens to Kyou and the pink haired girl (Miki, she finds out from Hayley) to get a feel how the trail works. She follows the conversation and pulls out her student's e-handbook.

"I think the ice is placed as distraction too... Maybe mislead is a better word?" Avyn agrees with Keiji. "Anyways, I paniced when I first saw Sachi and ran to the door. If there were ice blocking it, I would have definitely felt it. Instead it bursts open after a final pull. The door edges were all busted."

"The notes in the handbook are missing crucial infomations, and I think it can be misleading to some." Avyn says after listening to Miki. "Maybe we should clear some stuff, informations, we do have and know before we continue. Like the time, and the people who were in the Lodge when we first woke up." Then off tangent, she says, "Oh... um. The ice chunks looked like a pound each." She remembers watching Sehema moving the ice around after she bursts open the door. 

@NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @Lucremoirre @DaniBot @LunarShines

Keiji Sore

Keiji nodded at the two girls. That seemed like a good starting point. Establishing why the murderer had to do it in the first place. What he had done to take Sachi aw- I mean why he would lock himself in the room if it would just eliminate suspects. He tilted his head. Well, isn't it obvious.

" There's nothing to say that the killer couldn't have locked it from outside."  he said. Then he cocked his right arm to his hip. " Problem is that there's nothing that contradicts that the killer locked the door from the inside as well. So, really, alibis are pointless now." he continued, mainly directed at Miki.

"Agree," Avyn hums in agreement. "The gas kind of makes alibis useless, I think." She looks at the crowd, quick scanning to see if she has everyone's attention. "How about we set aside finding the murderer for now and move on to a different topic?" Avyn asks. "Like how Sachi died?" She takes a sharp breath in.

"Before we figure that out first, how about a summary of the body by the people who saw her?" Avyn suggested. "I know things are written in here-" She shows off her handbook "-but it best to hear it from the scources and what they think of what they found. And again, we have an issue with vagueness in the notes." Avyn's eyebrows knots in concentration.

"Couple of people saw the body, I believe. How about... Sukey? Tsuki? Sorry-" She looks sheepish at the young boy "- I didn't get your name probably, but you go first and then Hayley after. Im not sure who else saw the body too, but they can go after the two."

@NANANANANANANANANANA @Assailant @Blu3 @Captain Gensokyo @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

Tsukimo nodded. "Y-yeah." He puts a hand to his chin for a moment as he thinks. "The body was rested on the couch in the lodge. A stab wound was through its throat. There... wasn't really a lot to go off of." He frowned. "There were definitely burn marks on the body as well." He paused for a bit. "That's really all there is to it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back