RP Area

...but every situation doesn't seem like the knife would be the weapon to kill Sachi..." Hayley was in a mindless rage but of course not showing it. "It could be anyone."

Excuse me! If I may serve a new perspective...

Refutation

"...Well, who is to say that the knife wasn't the fatal weapon?" Miki asked. Before she continued with this line of thinking, though, she froze in place, her words not continuing for a moment.

"Should I really reveal that...?" the maid debated in her head. Something like this was really dangerous to say, and...what if it leaned the blame on her? On the other hand, it might uncover new leads. With a calm breath, Miki continued in her explanation.

"There's...there's something that wasn't mentioned in the 'Monokuma File'...it's about the knife in question."

@Blu3 @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @Assailant @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

Last edited by a moderator:

Excuse me! If I may serve a new perspective...

Refutation

"...Well, who is to say that the knife wasn't the fatal weapon?" Miki asked. Before she continued with this line of thinking, though, she froze in place, her words not continuing for a moment.

"Should I really reveal that...?" the maid debated in her head. Something like this was really dangerous to say, and...what if it leaned the blame on her? On the other hand, it might uncover new leads. With a calm breath, Miki continued in her explanation.

"There's...there's something that wasn't mentioned in the 'Monokuma File'...it's about the knife in question."

@Blu3 @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @Assailant @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

"What there seem's like there's nothing else...and in the monokuma file it says the inside of the throat was badly burned which means the killer had to get the chemical in there had to be a clear way through the neck and with a knife or whatever object in the way the fluid couldn't go in." Hayley looked at this maid in confussion about what she has to say.

"It's less to do with 'what' and more to do with 'how' or 'why.' That knife had to come from the nearby kitchen in the lodge. ...When I was checking the cupboards and drawers, there was a knife missing from the set. That missing knife has to be the one in Sachi's throat, which means the killer had to have gone into the kitchen to get the knife!" Sachi said. "That kitchen knife could have been the weapon to kill Sachi! Our choices are boiled down to two potential murder weapons: the knife or the flammable chemical. One of them was used for the fatal blow, and the other is a fake."

@Blu3 @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @Assailant @LunarShines

The debate about the murder weapon is like watching a sport match. As soon as one side seems to be the weapon, the other side brings up a good point. Avyn hops from one foot to another feeling the chill up from the limbs. 

"No wonder the cause of death is left blank. Even Monokuma doesn't know of it," Avyn comments. "Is it really important to know which item killed Sachi? It's like asking if someone was stabbed and then pushed into the water. Did the person bleed to death or drowned. I think that will be hard to say, but the intention for both items are there."

"Looking at this way, thinking to use chemical to kill someone seems more put into thought than stabbing someone. I think the killer intentionlly wanted to kill with just the chemical, but seeing it takes too long, they stabbed her in the neck," Avyn says. "Look at the Monokuma File and look at the time of her death. "After breakfast" it says. Breakfast was about 8-9ish and we were knocked out until 12:30. That means the killer had a good 4 to 3 hours to do what they wanted, but yet, they killed her after breakfast. That seems specific." She ends there for the infomation to sink in. 

The debate about the murder weapon is like watching a sport match. As soon as one side seems to be the weapon, the other side brings up a good point. Avyn hops from one foot to another feeling the chill up from the limbs. 

"No wonder the cause of death is left blank. Even Monokuma doesn't know of it," Avyn comments. "Is it really important to know which item killed Sachi? It's like asking if someone was stabbed and then pushed into the water. Did the person bleed to death or drowned. I think that will be hard to say, but the intention for both items are there."

"Looking at this way, thinking to use chemical to kill someone seems more put into thought than stabbing someone. I think the killer intentionlly wanted to kill with just the chemical, but seeing it takes too long, they stabbed her in the neck," Avyn says. "Look at the Monokuma File and look at the time of her death. "After breakfast" it says. Breakfast was about 8-9ish and we were knocked out until 12:30. That means the killer had a good 4 to 3 hours to do what they wanted, but yet, they killed her after breakfast. That seems specific." She ends there for the infomation to sink in. 

"...You're right. Maybe we've all been hung up on the first question too much; it feels like we've been talking in circles. Well, then...what would the next topic be?" Miki asked, unsure of where to take the debate from here.

@TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Assailant @Blu3 @LunarShines

(Internet is up to no good recently. Probably less post but will still try.)

Keiji Sore

" Hmmmmm...." Keiji wondered. "If the knife was in the throat, then it would be difficult for the chemicals to enter. But that really means nothing because the chemicals could enter before the knife entered....ummm.....the throat, or you could take it out and stick it back in."

"But that raises something interesting. Most of us don't even know the chemical even existed. We confirmed that the chemical came from the Main Hall. But you need to have already search the Main Hall first to find it."

" I think it was someone who cleaned the cabin."

" Well, basically....." he took a deep breath. "I suspect Nakata Miki as ......the taker of Himura's life." he sternly pointed at the maid. He felt a boiling feeling all if a sudden. Not quite sure if it was confidence or irrational hatred. But something felt off about her.

(Internet is up to no good recently. Probably less post but will still try.)

Keiji Sore

" Hmmmmm...." Keiji wondered. "If the knife was in the throat, then it would be difficult for the chemicals to enter. But that really means nothing because the chemicals could enter before the knife entered....ummm.....the throat, or you could take it out and stick it back in."

"But that raises something interesting. Most of us don't even know the chemical even existed. We confirmed that the chemical came from the Main Hall. But you need to have already search the Main Hall first to find it."

" I think it was someone who cleaned the cabin."

" Well, basically....." he took a deep breath. "I suspect Nakata Miki as ......the taker of Himura's life." he sternly pointed at the maid. He felt a boiling feeling all if a sudden. Not quite sure if it was confidence or irrational hatred. But something felt off about her.

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

"Wait Miki? she's been nothing but helpful in this trial...And I thought we agreed that the chemical's came from the Chem lab because Tsukimo said he took a few bottles and there was 5 bottles missing.

"...You're right. Maybe we've all been hung up on the first question too much; it feels like we've been talking in circles. Well, then...what would the next topic be?" Miki asked, unsure of where to take the debate from here.

@TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Assailant @Blu3 @LunarShines

"What about the Adhesive or the...time of death and how long the gas lasted..or....." 

Keiji Sore

" But the problem is that we found the chart at the Main Hall. Why would it be there in the first place if there were no dangerous chemicals?" he asked forcefully. He didn't seem to want to give up.

" Therefore there must have been dangerous chemicals in the first place. Moreover, the chart is for cleaning supplies."

"It is too early to start accusing people, I think," Avyn says, looking at Keiji's direction. "But I don't fault you to thinking so because how Miki looks like." Here, Avyn turns to look at the girl in the maid uniform. The look she gives the girl an apologetic smile. "I believe Miki came to the mountain in the same day as me?" She looks at the girl again so see if the infomation is right. "So I'm sure she wasn't aware of the killing game until recently." 

"I too agree that the chemicals are from the Lodge, since the chat is found in the Lodge. Like Keiji said, it means there are things other than cleaning protucts in there and needed to be labeled. " Avyn agrees with Keiji. "But it does raises question to the missing bottles in the Chemistry Lab." A pause. "The killer could have carried it around with them or perhaps hide the missings items from the Chem Lab in the Lodge before hand. I wonder if they hid the missing bottle where the same storage I found this? It's like that saying, "If you want to hide a tree, plant it in a forest."" Avyn trails off topic. She blinks back into the present and looks around the court. 

"Oh right, either way, I think the killer had it near by th crime scene, because of the timing." 

@NANANANANANANANANANA@Blu3 @Captain Gensokyo @Assailant @LunarShines

Keiji Sore

" There's no question about it." he shrieked furiously. He couldn't take this charade anymore. He just wanted it to end. This nightmare of him, so he can move on.

"Can't you remember? She recently cleaned the Main Hall. She should've seen the chemicals and should've said something about it. But she didn't."

" She took Sachi away." he screamed with some tears flowing. "My closest friend. Possibly....even more. But you took her away!" 

" She tricked all of us. In fact, I just thought about that just now!"

Tsukimo frowned. "Wait, I think I may be able to clarify something." He turns to everyone. "I-I-I think it's p-possible there m-might be a semantics i-issue here. When you say 'b-bottles,' do you actually mean 'bottles,' or-or do you mean 'container?' I only t-took one or two bottles, but I also t-took multiple flasks, beakers, te-test tubes, the like."

Tsukimo frowned. "Wait, I think I may be able to clarify something." He turns to everyone. "I-I-I think it's p-possible there m-might be a semantics i-issue here. When you say 'b-bottles,' do you actually mean 'bottles,' or-or do you mean 'container?' I only t-took one or two bottles, but I also t-took multiple flasks, beakers, te-test tubes, the like."

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

"Wait...there's a difference? Shit.... If were being very specific there were five flask missing... Tsukimo, please show and tell us how many flask did you take from the Chem lab." She looks from Tsukimo to Keiji then over to Miki. Could I be wrong about tsukimo and could it be.... Miki?! Hayley thought and looked over to Miki, and mouthed to her 'you better hope to god tsukimo didn't take five flask and doesn't have five flask.'

(The flask and bottles mix up was may bad word options XD)

[SIZE= 12px]@Assailant @Captain Gensokyo[/SIZE]

Keiji Sore

" Semantics? I don't f-follow. Japanese is my worst subject, mind you....also English......also Biology......also Physical Education and there's Art, History and Music, but that's beside the point."

" But it doesn't change much.....I think. .........What is semantics anyway?"

"I-I mean," he said as he turned to Keiji, "That they may mean something t-that the word 'bottles' d-doesn't entail." He pulled out flasks from his jacket, each with their opening covered with a sort of saran wrap.

"This," he said to her, "carries the liquid I put in my packs." He pulled out another.

"This one as well." He pulled out a third.

"This one holds an adhesive. K-Keiji can attest to that." He pulled out a fourth.

"This one is a stimulant, containing things like caffeine and simple and complex sugars." Finally, he pulled out a fifth.

"This one is similar to the first two, but it melts snow and ice. Just an easy way to get spare water without having to go far, should going outside become too dangerous."

"But I don't fault you to thinking so because how Miki looks like." Here, Avyn turns to look at the girl in the maid uniform. The look she gives the girl an apologetic smile. "I believe Miki came to the mountain in the same day as me?" She looks at the girl again so see if the infomation is right. "So I'm sure she wasn't aware of the killing game until recently." 

Miki nodded slowly, her expression hard to read. With how unfazed she seemed right now, one had to wonder what was going on inside her head now that the blame was cast on her.

" She took Sachi away." he screamed with some tears flowing.

'you better hope to god tsukimo didn't take five flask and doesn't have five flask.'

...And just like that, Miki had become the prime suspect. Was that objection even worth raising? How could she have known about the flasks until she saw Sachi's dead body and the burn marks on it? Something wasn't "adding up", as her persecutor said earlier.

Finally, he pulled out a fifth.

".....If I may...this brunette told me that I should hope that he doesn't have five flasks," Miki said in reference to Hayley. "What is the revelation of him having five flasks, and how does it point the blame on me?" Miki asked with genuine confusion.

@Assailant @TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @DaniBot @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

"I-I mean," he said as he turned to Keiji, "That they may mean something t-that the word 'bottles' d-doesn't entail." He pulled out flasks from his jacket, each with their opening covered with a sort of saran wrap.

"This," he said to her, "carries the liquid I put in my packs." He pulled out another.

"This one as well." He pulled out a third.

"This one holds an adhesive. K-Keiji can attest to that." He pulled out a fourth.

"This one is a stimulant, containing things like caffeine and simple and complex sugars." Finally, he pulled out a fifth.

"This one is similar to the first two, but it melts snow and ice. Just an easy way to get spare water without having to go far, should going outside become too dangerous."

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

"Well....I'm sorry kid..." Hayley in a blind rage didn't think clearly to that.

Miki nodded slowly, her expression hard to read. With how unfazed she seemed right now, one had to wonder what was going on inside her head now that the blame was cast on her.

...And just like that, Miki had become the prime suspect. Was that objection even worth raising? How could she have known about the flasks until she saw Sachi's dead body and the burn marks on it? Something wasn't "adding up", as her persecutor said earlier.

".....If I may...this brunette told me that I should hope that he doesn't have five flasks," Miki said in reference to Hayley. "What is the revelation of him having five flasks, and how does it point the blame on me?" Miki asked with genuine confusion.

@Assailant @TripTripleTimes @NANANANANANANANANANA @Blu3 @DaniBot @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

"Well Keiji pointed out that you were the one to clean the lodge so you could have seen the binder and you would have seen all the cleaning supply so.. Miki do you have any thing to counter our remarks?"

"Well Keiji pointed out that you were the one to clean the lodge so you could have seen the binder and you would have seen all the cleaning supply so.. Miki do you have any thing to counter our remarks?"

"...I'll admit there aren't many witnesses, but I can say by my own words that all I saw was a missing knife. I was cooking breakfast for everyone in the lodge before the gas attack, and when I woke, I stopped a fire from happening in the kitchen and made sure nothing was out of place for when I would come back and retry the cooking. That's when I noticed the missing knife that the killer took from one of the drawers," Miki said informatively.

@Blu3 @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @DaniBot @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

"...I'll admit there aren't many witnesses, but I can say by my own words that all I saw was a missing knife. I was cooking breakfast for everyone in the lodge before the gas attack, and when I woke, I stopped a fire from happening in the kitchen and made sure nothing was out of place for when I would come back and retry the cooking. That's when I noticed the missing knife that the killer took from one of the drawers," Miki said informatively.

@Blu3

Hayley Kiyoko

"I can understand that you found the missing knife which nobody told you there was a knife at first and you still checked? But still that does not counter the remarks we made so let me ask again...DO You! have any counter to out remarks and I hope you do answer and do counter them." Hayley was fed up with Miki already so this may end Miki Nakata, SHSL Maid

Hayley Kiyoko

"I can understand that you found the missing knife which nobody told you there was a knife at first and you still checked? But still that does not counter the remarks we made so let me ask again...DO You! have any counter to out remarks and I hope you do answer and do counter them." Hayley was fed up with Miki already so this may end Miki Nakata, SHSL Maid

"Could someone catch me up to speed? Were the flasks and 'cleaning supplies' supposed to be found in the kitchen?" She asked to no one in particular. 

@Blu3 @Assailant @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @DaniBot @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

Tsukimo closed his eyes. It appeared, then, that they'd found the killer. That's what it was beginning to look like, anyway. The evidence began to fall into place as he reflected. Right now, Miki Nakata certainly appeared to have been the killer. He looked around, trying to gauge everyone's thoughts. Were they ready for a vote? Would the trial continue?

@Blu3 @Captain Gensokyo @NANANANANANANANANANA @TripTripleTimes @DaniBot @Lucremoirre @LunarShines

Avyn nods and continues her questioning. "What did you do after? Who did you talked to?"

"What did they told you?"

@Captain Gensokyo

"....." 

Miki searched back as far back as she could remember.

"...I was brought in yesterday, for certain. My memories of then aren't so good...but, I remember a voice—someone's voice while I was on the brink of unconsciousness, " she said. "Do you remember something like that?"

"Wasn't it...it was almost calming, in a way," she reflected internally. 

"In any case, the first thing I remember lucidly was waking up in a nice, warm bed in a pleasant cottage here in the resort. I was woken up by the 'morning announcement' made by Monokuma on the nearby screen. It was all a strange experience, but I continued the day like a normal one. I got ready and made some tea before heading outside. When the loud music came on over the loudspeakers, I ended up spilling it. After cleaning it up as best I could, I met with you and the others when that foreigner was being confronted—Gabriel, right? I introduced myself to a few people after some of you noticed my presence, and someone—I think it was you, if I'm not mistaken—decided to go to the main cabin for breakfast. Everyone there went inside and began chatting in the lobby while I planned to go in the back and make early breakfast for everyone. As some of you know, the gas attack happened while I was busy with some eggs on the stove. When I woke, the stove was smoking and the eggs were burnt. After grabbing a mitt, disposing of the eggs, and cleaning the stove, I looked around the counter I was using and the kitchen drawers in particular to see if anything was misplaced before I would retry making the food. I didn't really check the whole kitchen, so it's possible for me to have missed the binder and flasks. I saw that a knife was missing from one of the counters I'd grabbed a knife from to cut oranges, and with that, I went out into the lobby, where I saw some of you groggily returning to your senses, much like I did a few moments before. Unfortunately, you found poor Sachi's body under the blankets...and that was where the knife was. After the body discovery, I aided in the investigation until the trial was announced," she answered Avyn, whose name she did not know.

Miki took a calming breath. "...And now, after some heated debate, people are almost ready to come to the conclusion that I'm the murderer. Was that a satisfactory account, miss? Did I miss anything important?" She asked politely.

@TripTripleTimes

"....." 

Miki searched back as far back as she could remember.

"...I was brought in yesterday, for certain. My memories of then aren't so good...but, I remember a voice—someone's voice while I was on the brink of unconsciousness, " she said. "Do you remember something like that?"

"Wasn't it...it was almost calming, in a way," she reflected internally. 

"In any case, the first thing I remember lucidly was waking up in a nice, warm bed in a pleasant cottage here in the resort. I was woken up by the 'morning announcement' made by Monokuma on the nearby screen. It was all a strange experience, but I continued the day like a normal one. I got ready and made some tea before heading outside. When the loud music came on over the loudspeakers, I ended up spilling it. After cleaning it up as best I could, I met with you and the others when that foreigner was being confronted—Gabriel, right? I introduced myself to a few people after some of you noticed my presence, and someone—I think it was you, if I'm not mistaken—decided to go to the main cabin for breakfast. Everyone there went inside and began chatting in the lobby while I planned to go in the back and make early breakfast for everyone. As some of you know, the gas attack happened while I was busy with some eggs on the stove. When I woke, the stove was smoking and the eggs were burnt. After grabbing a mitt, disposing of the eggs, and cleaning the stove, I looked around the counter I was using and the kitchen drawers in particular to see if anything was misplaced before I would retry making the food. I didn't really check the whole kitchen, so it's possible for me to have missed the binder and flasks. I saw that a knife was missing, and with that, I went out into the lobby, where I saw some of you groggily returning to your senses, much like I did a few moments before. Unfortunately, you found poor Sachi's body under the blankets...and that was where the knife was. After the body discovery, I aided in the investigation until the trial was announced," she answered Avyn, whose name she did not know.

Miki took a calming breath. "...And now, after some heated debate, people are almost ready to come to the conclusion that I'm the murderer. Was that a satisfactory account, miss?"

@TripTripleTimes

Hayley Kiyoko

SHSL Pianist

"Were you told about the murders? I think that you were and I can get other people to tell me if you are lying." Hayley then continued and says "And if we go over the gas Monokuma could have picked you and forced you to murder."

Users who are viewing this thread