• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royal RP (Different Style)

Neal Caffrey

Right-Hand Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

You can call me Neal/Caffrey/Carter. I am looking for a partner for a royalty rp.

My idea for this RP is a little different than usual RPs. In this plot, you would play a royal character who is about to take the throne due to their father's illness. I would play every other character that your character interacts with. Throughout the RP, your character learns that their father is not the ruler that they thought he was, and that there is major unrest in the kingdom.

If this sounds interesting to you, please read on!

Some things about me:

• I am 25 and I prefer my RP partners to be 18+. Exceptions can be made.
  • I am a full time mental health counselor, so I am sometimes spotty during the week.
  • I love RPs full of angst, dark themes, and character building.
  • I don't mind short posts, as long as they move the plot along/give me something to respond to.

If you are interested, send me a pm!

I am currently out of work on short term disability and very bored. Message me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back