• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Royal Rivalry OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, didnt see anything about them actually being shape shifters from the start, you might want to make that a bit clearer
Each character can have up to two different powers and just because first and second some of Koton Raingale are the royalty and pegacorns of this kingdom does not mean that others can not be from a royal family from afar. They also have a human form and may be in the human form more often than not.

Gonna be a bit busy in a bit, I'll edit my post later to match the humans thing, I'm thinking if I do give her one it would be vocal/musical manipulation

Have you guys got a starting plot of sorts? If not, may i suggest one? I'll just put it here as possible inspiration/as an idea:

A welcome party for the guest from another kingdom, Iris. It would be a gud reason for people to gather and chat at the start, and then go off on their own. It would also force the two princes to meet and behave well.

Have you guys got a starting plot of sorts? If not, may i suggest one? I'll just put it here as possible inspiration/as an idea:

A welcome party for the guest from another kingdom, Iris. It would be a gud reason for people to gather and chat at the start, and then go off on their own. It would also force the two princes to meet and behave well.
I love the idea what about you Kazig Kazig

Sounds great! I was wondering how we would get the princes to actually interact. Does someone need to play the guest?

Oh I already read about her, just didn't realize she was from another kingdom. Actually, what is the name of the divided kingdom?

Oh I already read about her, just didn't realize she was from another kingdom. Actually, what is the name of the divided kingdom?
I thought it said Veilas in her CS? Something along the lines of:

'5th in line to the throne of Veilas'

Pretty sure I mentioned it somewhere.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez get ya florist cute girl of my characters affection up in here XD

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising I believe gomez wanted to have his character maybe within the staff of the prince's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back