• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Royal Killer (Crysie Cuddles x Valkyira) (Closed)

One mistake, you'll be dead.

Understood.

Tomorrow, the wedding will be held. Daisuke sama will be attending the ceremony to give his blessings.The security will be the least. This is our last chance. We trust you with this mission. Remember, if you fail, none of us know you.

Of course.

Night, his loyal friend took over the nobility house. It was not silent at all. Many guests were there; Celebrating the adviser's daughter's wedding. Red color, was everywhere. Soon...he was going to make it even more royal...Red, Red, Red. Food, sakis and dancers...all good cover for the man who was in a casual merchant clothing. Beneath the large wearing of him was his ninja suit and lovely weapons. The killing machine smiled calmly when his dark brown eyes met the young heir. Ah, almost a child. Barely twelve. Since he was the only son...he was going to be emperor once the old man dies.Too bad this little one was going to die sooner. The kid was watching the dancers with excitement. There was a girl beside him that she was the older sister. That was not the target so he just ignored her and stepped aside to start his 'job'.

The merchant clothes was thrown away and smoke bombs covered the area...including pepper ones...

GOD DAMN IT! The firework man was so scared, shocked and such that he accidentally shot fire at him and man...he was surely not prepared for that. Barely dodging the fireball, he rolled on the wooden floor and his demon mask flew in the air half burnt. The nervous eyes of his caught the sight of the sister who saw him naked face. Something twisted in his stomach but the smoke and pepper was vanishing and the guards were getting a hold of themselves. So, our loser, Sho, jumped over the short wall and escaped...but that girl was bothering him....he didn't want to die.

The emperor was sure exploding from anger but Sho knew very well that they would decrease 'her' security to increase Daisuke's guards...This was the chance....

"You look pretty nervous, my lady.Is something wrong?" The figure of him stepped right in front of her when she was about to exit her room...A cold metal was touching her neck dangerously. The man in his 20s, with a long raven black hair braid and a fake smile threatened her calmly."One little sound and you'll be dead."

Tsuki smiled and enjoyed the wedding while keeping an eye on her younger brother. The wedding was fun and lively, just like any other wedding. Of course, Tsuki herself wasn't enjoying it as much as she should have, mainly because she just had a lot on her mind and this bad feeling. Shoving the feeling down, she didn't let the nagging feeling keep her from the fun of the wedding.

The wedding was going well, very well. Until smoke covered the area. Tsuki covered the lower half of her face with her sleeve as she held her younger brother close. Her teary eyes scanned the room for any sign of danger. Her eyes followed a spark that flew across the room, hitting some guy whose mask flew off his face. She felt her fear rise when she noticed the mask that flew at her feet. Her nervous locked onto the assassin's, quickly taking in his facial features. She watched as he made his quick escape. Although, she had a nagging feeling that that wasn't going to be the last time she saw him.

Later that night, she sat on her bed, chewing at her bottom lip as she thought back to the face of the assassin. No doubt he was after the heir, her younger brother. Sighing, she stood up and walked to the door of her room, deciding that she should tell her father the face of the failed killer.

When she was a few feet from her door, the assassin stepped out, surprising her. A surprised gasp left her lips, her breath hitched as she stepped backwards, looking at the assassin with uneasy eyes. Her eyes looked at the the sharp blade that touched her neck and back up to the man. Her breathing was deep and heavy as she kept herself quiet. She slowly and nervously backed away. Her heart was racing as the possibility of her death ran through her mind.

"W-w-what are you dong here? What do you want with me?" She asked in a quiet voice, stuttering a bit at the beginning. She was wearing a simple white night dress that came to a stop above her knees. Her dark midnight black hair was out and reached her lower back. The moonlight that streamed through the window gave the assassin a better look at her plump lips and facial features. The faint light also gave her the chance to closely look at the assassin.

Since she could not do anything risky, Sho used this chance to observe the unlucky witness carefully. Those curious eyes of him checked the figure calmly. Stepping forward to make her retreat more, the assassin admitted. "So, the royals are really something else. My lady, you're pretty. I guess you've been hearing it in your whole life."Chuckling quietly, the man made a step forward again to make her get farther from the room.The sword was still sticking to her skin loyally. "You should see Kumu-chan. She thinks she's the goddess of beauty. Oh, man. Somebody should tell her no man likes a stinky girl. Ya know, her mouth smells like a horse's...nevermind." Only a few minutes and he had already showed his talkative side and lack of respect to women. Well, he didn't live in castle. Respect was for nobility. Others would just struggle for a piece of bread....Who needed respect?! Suddenly he used his free hand to grasp on her delicate shoulder and push her down and make her sit on the huge bed."Ugh, you also have good eyes. That's bad." Now, time to scare this little missy. bending down a little, his face met hers...eye to eye. A dark smirk tugging his lips...And what a wide smirk. "Maybe I should make you wish that you were as blind as a bat, hm?" The sword caressed her skin, its coldness pulling out her warmness.

"Hm? What am I doing here?" Finally he paid attention to what she asked. Sho stood straight and tapped the sword annoyingly on her shoulder lightly. Gripping his own chin mockingly, he made a thoughtful expression. "Maybe..." He looked back at her and grinned. "To check on you and get rid of...the guards who try to regain their crushed pride? or..."Shrugging, he moved the metal object to her chin, forcing her to look up."Checking on you to make sure that little tongue of you is secured in that mouth..." Removing the sword, he let himself sit just next to her. Hell yeah, not many people had the chance to sit BESIDE a princess. He loved his job. For now at least. "Hmmmm...you know, you can go tell your daddy who the big bad wolf is...Then I'll be surely arrested and justice will be performed upon me and blah blah...execution or something like that." 'Execution' made his stomach twist but he didn't show this fear to her. "But before that, I have enough time to kill my last prey...A beauty...it's not that hard..." Sho's sword traveled to her feet, "To torture you to death...At least I'll be satisfied before my own death..." Of course he wasn't that lunatic. A lunatic can never be a professional murderer. But she probably didn't know that so...let's just scare the sh*t out of her. "So, tell me 'hawk eyes'....Will you sacrifice your young life foe the pleasant of an old man named emperor?" Leaning in close, the sword find its place this time behind her neck,. "C'mon, tell me...My sword's hungry." The 'crazy' Sho whispered in her ear. He didn't know why but whispering something in ear freaked people-mostly himself- out. Geez, now he had a chance to observe her closer than any other noble. Really....he loved his job.

The only bad thing about this job was the part of failing and getting killed yourself.

Damn.

Life sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
With each step he took towards her she took back in order to avoid having his sword be in her body, that was the last thing she wanted. She felt disgusted as his beady eyes looked her up and down. Even though she was fairly covered, she was tempted to wrap her arms around her body to further cover it from his view. A scowl was evident on her face as he spoke about some girl. She didn't like how disrespectful he was. Then again, she expected no less from him, so she didn't know why she was so pissed off about it. She bit her tongue to hold back a snappy comment. She didn't want to die or increase her chances of dying. She was the one with a sword to her body, and he was an assassin, someone who could and would kill without a second thought. So the last thing she wanted to do was tick him off in any way.

A small gasp of surprise slipped past her lips when he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down onto her bed. Panic started to set in and rise as all the possibilities of what he could do to her at this moment. She leaned back a bit when he put his face right up to hers. She got a bad vibe from him, and she just wanted to get away from him. She couldn't help but shiver as his sword trailed across her light silky skin. Her heart was racing inside her chest, she wouldn't be surprised if he heard it because it was just beating so fast and loud, she could hear it clearly. Then again, it was her heart.

She took in a shaky breath when he lifted her head up. She gathered as much of her confidence as she could in order to talk. She moved away from him a bit when he sat down next to her, she would have moved further but he sword stopped her. "I won't say anything... Just don't kill me..." She said shakily, looking at him with scared and pleading eyes. She really did not want to die, especially if her death is being killed by an assassin. "But if you try anything I'll scream." She warned him as she gripped the sheets of her bed to keep herself from shaking. Her breath hitched when she felt the cold blade of his sword touching her neck, and involuntary shover ran down her spine at the coldness of the blade.

She didn't want him touching her in any way, she already didn't want him this close to her. She shivered when he whispered in her ear, partly out of disgust and partly involuntarily. Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed deeply to keep herself as calm as she can. "I won't say anything, I'll keep my mouth shut." She told him in a quiet, shaky voice as she shut her eyes closed so that she wouldn't have to see him.

"Try anything...?" Sho tilted his head, confused. Then, oh...Try anything! This girl...was unbelievable! Just what kind of crap had those old maids of her shoved in her head? Sho held his laughter. Yeah, she just...was soooo innocent and naive! "Hey, hey lady..." Finally, when she promised him for the second time that she would hold her tongue, Sho pulled away the sword and reached out his finger just to flick her nose. Yeah, not a gentleman at all. "Do you think you're that...'lovely' that I would put myself in trouble." Chuckling, he shook his head and stood up to give the poor man fearing girl some space. Playing with the sword in his hand, Sho continued with his own way of humor. "To be able to touch a real man like ME, you need to learn how to! Like Shi-chan.Yeah, she's no beauty like you but she sure knows how to make money from men...she's paid good enough to afford her daily meals..." Mockingly, he covered his mouth and widened his eyes in a fake shock. "Oh, please!Why should I tell such dirty things to a lady like you? Surely you've got no idea in what creative ways girls are making money out of your safe castle!"

After this 'small lesson about how pervert an assassin can be', Sho's sword was rested on his side and he sat in front of her, hugging his knees childishly. Sho was staring at her like she was some sort of a unicorn or something like that. "So, what's your name? I'm...well, My name's not real so you can call me whatever you want! Hey, speak up! I'm bored...we're going to meet more and more so don't be like that! We have to know each other..."That mocking smirk of him was annoyingly playing his lips. "Hey, can you cook? Kiko-san's cooking is marvelous, however, there's always a bug floating in her noodle soups! She denies it though! She must love her own cooking because she's as fat as her cow...her sister cooked well too but her head was crushed under a wagon, poor woman. Only her sister was in her funeral. Though I don't know if anyone would be in MINE. " Talking, talking, talking...just how many females he knew?!"Oi! I'm talking to you...Answer!" With a swift motion he reached the nearest pillow and smacked it right into her face.

A big kid.

An annoying one.

Maybe crazy with fear of being found out?!

"Ouch..." She whined lightly, holding her nose after he had flicked it. Okay, it didn't hurt that much, but it just slipped her mouth. "Are you always such a pervert. What kind of girl do you take me for? Of course I don't do any of that stuff, and I don't need to learn how to.... Yet... Point is I don't need to know how to do those... Nasty deeds. And of course I know what some girls do outside the castle walls, I'm not ignorant you jerk." She bit out rather harshly. Of course she regretted using such a harsh tone with him because, well, he could still kill her any time he wanted to, and at the distance that he was to her he'd have his sword in her before she could utter a sound.

Tsuki gingerly scooted to the far side of her bed, putting as much distance as she could between him and her. Her uneasy eyes never leave him as she scooted backwards. "You know, for a silent killer you aren't so silent. You're rather much of a talker." She scowled, grabbing her pillow and hugging it to her body for security and coverage of her body. Seriously, the guy had a mouth on himself. Tsuki had almost zoned him out at times because he talked so much. Honestly, did he ever shut up? Also, the fact that he kept talking about women in a disrespectful way really ticked her. If he wasn't some deadly assassin then she would have come up to him and smack him right across the face. Of course, if she did that right now she'd probably end up with a sword sticking out of her, which she didn't want.

"Nyah!" She squealed lightly when he smacked her with a pillow. She really did not expect that from him at all. She found him rather child like than dead assassin, but that didn't mean that she was lowering her guard. She was keeping it as high as she could. "I would talk if you weren't talking so much." She hissed, glaring at him. "My name's Tsuki. You could at least give me something so that I can call you by." She really couldn't think of anything to call him besides maybe asshole or butt.

"Me? Talk too much?!"Frowning, Sho crawled to her, yet not getting on the bed yet. "I don't talk much. When I was a kid, my master whipped me with a stick whenever I talked. So, I've grown up to be a quiet, cool man." Puffing his cheeks, he glanced at her with a heartbroken expression. "The reason you can't talk is that you can't speak from fear. You've almost pissed in your pants...wait you don't have pants so maybe not."Smirking again, the man get on the bed. The long hand of his poked the pillow she was holding on to."Hey, is that an armor? Won't work against my sword." Shrugging, he grinned at her name. "Tsuki...Tsuki chan or Tsuki san or Tsuki sama....No, wait...Tsuki-hime-sama." He said the last part rather mockingly. "So, Tsuki hime sama...I don't like you call me jerk...So you should call me,....'owl'. Yeah! because we will meet each other in lovely nights and I'm not sleeping in the dark just like an owl and also..." Sho gripped on the pillow and suddenly pulled it along with her to himself, their faces inches away and the pillow the only wall between them. "Owls hunt well in the night, just like me." That dark wide smirk was showed to her again before Sho pushed her back and hopped off the bed. "Well, looks like you need a good sleep and nice dreams~Maybe,...dreams about me!" Laughing quietly and teasingly, Sho started walking to the window, suddenly he looked back at her with a cold, stone face. His eyes glued to hers. "Don't dare,...opening your mouth. I'm always watching you. I'm an owl that never sleeps. Don't try me." And with that, he waved at her again childishly and hopped off the window, again vanishing.

Morning came and one of the maids announced to her that Tsuki's 'lover', Hiro san who was one of the generals' son wanted to meet her for breakfast. The maid watched her carefully. "Hime -sama...Is something wrong?" She asked worriedly. "Did you see bad dreams? shall I call the priest to shoo away the demons?"

Sure, if that demon meant Sho.

Hiro, twenty five years old, with a tall height and tanned skin was standing there in the garden for her. His black hair was tied into a bun above his head and his serious face was facing the elegant table that had been prepared for the princess and him. Only Tsuki had seen his smiles...He was a perfect Samurai for sure. Only if they knew what he was 'planning' for his 'future'....

She stared at the strange man with a confused expression. Honestly, she could not figure this guy out. One moment he was all serious and deadly, the next he was a child somewhat. She started to wonder if he was just insane or crazy or bipolar or just not right in the head in general. She backed away slightly when he crawled towards her. Of course, she couldn't move back much because she was at the edge of her bed already, so she'd either have to get off the bed or fall off the bed.

A surprised gasp left her when he yanked her towards him. She clung onto the pillow for dear life, thinking that it would protect her from the madman before her. She didn't like it when he called her Tsuki hime sama, she just didn't like it, it just didn't sit well with her, especially the way he said it. She turned her head away from him, avoiding his eyes. Of course, she couldn't just take her eyes off of him all together, that was too risky. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes. A small squeal left her mouth when he shoved her backwards. She barely managed to catch herself to prevent her body from tumbling off the bed and onto the hard wooden ground.

"Any dream with you in it is a nightmare, not a dream." She bit out at him, gripping the pillow tightly. Her fear started easing as she watch him leave. An involuntary shiver ran down her spine when he gave her a serious look that meant business. She quickly nodded, showing him that she'd never utter a word for fear of her life. She wouldn't utter a single thing about him to any living soul. Why would she. She didn't want to die, and she had a feeling that if she told and he wasn't around then he'd find out sooner or later somehow or some way. Tsuki let out a deep breath when he disappeared out the window. Sitting there on the bed, she breathed in and out deeply for a bit before laying down on the bed and slowly falling asleep.

The next morning, Tsuki woke up to her maid telling her that Hiro was here. She didn't really consider them lovers per say. They showed interest in each other, but she wasn't so sure about him, she just wasn't a hundred percent sure about her feelings for him. She feels like what she felt for him wasn't love, more of lust. She wouldn't mind marrying him though, he was better than some random person and such. "No, nothing's wrong, I'm fine." She assured her maid, shoving Sho, who she knew by Owl, out of her mind. She was not going to let her personal stalker ruin her day with Hiro.

"Good morning, Hiro." Tsuki greeted him with a smile as she walked up to him. As he looked at him, she couldn't help but compare him to the assassin. She hated how she was comparing this noble man to a low life like the assassin. "How are you this fine morning?" She asked, looking up at him softly.

Hiro turned to look at the fair lady. His silky traditional long dress floated slightly in the breeze. Brown and golden colors designed his clothes and his family sign, A furious dragon was showing its teeth on his back. His stone face softened at the sight of her and a gentle smile finally tugged at those narrow lips of him. A true gentleman, unlike that childish jerk. He was more muscular, taller and more for god's sake lady killer. Sho was just a 'target killer'. Oh, wait. He failed this time.

"Good morning, Tsuki." Hiro greeted her with his usual calm nature and invited her to sit by pulling out the chair and motioning her respectfully. "A fine morning, indeed." Hiro added and poured her his family's special tea. The scent of tea filled the air. Silence...Hiro wasn't much of a talker

. The young man only set the cup in front of her, slightly playfully brushing his fingers on hers. As a noble, his hand was soft not like a girl of course, he had joined a war once and performed perfectly. It meant he was the best in his age in swordsmanship.

"I'm sorry for that..." He sipped on his tea, mentioning the event that 'owl' ruined. "I was so worried for your brother. Then I was told that he is okay. Daisuke sama is sure a brave one. I'm glad we will have a fine emperor along with a guiding sister ." Daisuke, brave? Yes yes. Once he almost set the stable on fire for a silly bet. But his servant/friend gladly took all the punishments.Hell yeah, royalty. But that didn't mean he was not slapped by the emperor secretly in his room.

"That assassin,...that traitor...If I only knew his face..."Again his face hardened and his eyes glowed in rage. "He would be headless right now." Sipping again on the tea, the smile returned to his face. "Ah, Aside from these horrible things...In order to cheer you up a bit, I'd like to give you a ride around the city. Shall we..."

"I'M COMING TOO!" A childish voice came out of the bush and there came out a little boy identical to Tsuki except that he was more tanned. Red, royal clothes addressing that he was the heir. Hiro's eyes widened slightly. "Young master!" He gasped and stood up, bowing down to the boy.

"P-prince...but...y-your study..."A timid voice came out and a smaller in height boy reached Daisuke. He had large blue eyes-something rare and adorable- and a short brown ponytail.

"Ugh, let it be...Hachi!" Daisuke ordered his poor servant and Hachi only sighed shakily.

Hiro was uneasy...were they listening to them the whole time? "Well, Young master..."Hiro looked at Tsuki helplessly; He wasn't in the position to order the heir.

"Daisuke-sama...The emperor will be angry,...you've been just threatened..."

"Be quiet, Hachi! Please...Tsuki, dear Tsuki!" Daisuke gave his sister puppy eyes. Hiro was staring away, nervously.

Tsuki smiled at Hiro, she loved how he was gentle around her, and his smile that only ever showed when they were together. "Thank you." She thanked him as she sat down on the chair that he pulled out. She gingerly sipped on her tea. Tsuki blushed and smiled at Hiro when he brushed his fingers against her. "It's fine, you have nothing to be sorry for. At least the assassination attempt was a fail." She told him through slightly gritted teeth.

Tsuki wanted to laugh when he said that Daisuke was brave because he was anything but. He was a mere child that was, well, childish. She bit her bottom lip when Hiro mention the face of the assassin. Guilt started to rise within her as she bit her tongue. She knew the face of the assassin, she knew exactly how he looked like. She could describe him in detail. Although it bugged her that she knew how he looked to the point where she could describe him.

Before Tsuki could reply to Hiro, her younger brother bursted in. Sighing, she shook her head. "Daisuke, you know how father gets when you fall behind in your studies, so go back. I will go on a ride with you later if you wish, but for now you need to listen to Hachi and go back to your lesson. Besides, Hiro and I talk about adult stuff, things that you can't know." That last part was a lie, she was hoping that that would get Daisuke to shy away because he hated adult stuff. It was to 'icky' for him. Plus she just wanted to have alone time with Hiro in order to get Owl off of her mind

"So go," she shooed with by waving her hand, "Or I will tell father, and you remember what happened last time. You want that to happen again?" She threatened to tattle on him, it was only something she'd ever do as a last resort.

"No, I will go back to study! No need to tell dad! hehe..." Daisuke turned pale at the mention of his father. He ran off, from 'adult stuff and emperor' with Hachi following him. "Thank you my lady...But I doubt about the 'adult stuff'!" Hiro's hand took hers and he stared into her eyes lovingly. ""If you only knew how I feel when you're close to me~" The man let go of her and guided her to his own carriage, with two strong looking horses. "The city is preparing for the upcoming religious ceremony so it might be entertaining for you." And then he helped her get on and started the ride.

Flowers and colorful cloths were scattered in the city. The city was getting cleaned of trashes and...those filthy poor ones. Hiro only intended to take her to rich parts of city. Of course she didn't want to get sickness from the 'rats'. Some women stepped forward to sell the nobles sweets and cakes. Hiro looked at Tsuki, asking." Do you want to taste some?" His hand reached into his clothes to pull out some coins.

And in front of a kimono store, A woman in her forties, with a white kimono and short straight black hair was standing beside a TALL girl. An ugly girl, so thin, with no beauty and a fan covering her face.

"Really, you have some guts to come here after that failure of yours. Your dead. They will kill you." The woman in forty said dully to the mysterious girl. "Be quiet! Somebody might hear us!" Well, our disguised Sho...growled behind the fan. The woman shrugged and glanced at the crowded spot. "Oh, look. A royal carriage I believe. Are they after you already?"

"Shut up! Oh,...what the heck!Is she stalking me?!"

"Who?"

"Nevermind...That man...CRAP!" Impossible! From all those men why was she with HIM?! Stupid girl. "I-I should hide before he sees me...I should...Wahhh!" Struggling in his kimono, the poor 'girl' stumbled forward in the crowd and fell right in front of the carriage right on his stomach. His fellow woman rushed forward, helping him up while covering him with her figure. "Oh, my poor imbecile sister. Please forgive us!" She hastily bowed down to them in front of Sho to give him time to get lost.

Hiro rose up an eyebrow, trying to see Sho because he had well, seen 'her' legs when she fell and...god those weren't feminine at all. Suddenly he remembered Tsuki beside him and realized that he looked like a pervert with that curiosity. Giving a nod, he tried to shoo those 'bugs' away with his hand.

Tsuki smiled as she made her way to the carriage with Hiro. She looked at the city as the carriage rolled through it. "So many flowers." She gasped in awe as she looked around the place. She smiled at some little kids who ran by, laughing and giggling as they played with each other. She always loved kids and wanted some of her own one day.

Tsuki shook her head when Hiro asked if she wanted some sweets or cake, "No, I'm fine." She answered him, looking around the area.

"Hey Hiro, do you ever want kids of your own? Just curious." She asked, looking up at him with genuine curiosity. It was probably a weird question to ask, but she was just curious because not every man wanted kids. She gingerly brushed his fingertips with her own, feeling how calloused they are.

Tsuki was about to go down and help the poor girl who had fallen, but Hiro waved them off. So, she stayed in the carriage. "Oh, about what you said before before we left. What do you feel when I'm close to you? Actually, what do you feel for me at all?" She asked, looking up at him with her soft dark brown eyes that could be easily mistaken for black.

(Sorry if its a little short im just tired and have bad writer's block :/ )

Those two had vanished in the crowd but there was still something that bothered Hiro. He looked in the crowd with somewhat nervous eyes. It seemed like he hadn't even heard Tsuki. Sighing to himself, the man finally noticed the princess' face. "Babies...oh, of course. We have some,...No? " Carelessly he answered but was shocked at her last question.

Was she doubting all his shown affections?! What was wrong with her? A frown covered his face but was pulled off by force. "What has happened to you, love?" A firm hand was set on hers. "My feeling cannot be told in a mere 'I love you'. They are to be shown." Looking clearly hurt, Hiro didn't say anything after that and rode directly to castle.

Formal goodbyes and...the picnic finished so fast.

And night came.

"This pillow is damn soft." Sho told Tsuki with pleasure as laying casually in her bed. God knew when he had washed his hair. Commoners didn't have big comfy bathrooms like her.

"So, Is that...I mean you sure had a great time with your man." He smirked but anxiety was waving in those black eyes of him. Turning his head toward the princess, she could briefly see nervousness in his expression. "And I guess he's really a man of your life and these kinds of sh*ts?!"

(That's okay. You can add twists and situations of your own whenever you're bored or writer blocked. I'm on mobile so yeah mine turned out short too I guess.sorry for delay too!)

Tsuki felt bad for ruining her little day with Hiro. She figured that she would make it up to him tomorrow.

Tsuki jumped slightly when she came out of her bathroom and saw Owl laying on her bed. "What are you doing here...! Get!" She hissed, pulling her robes close to her body and pointing at the window. Even though she had a robe covering her body she didn't feel comfortable around him still.

"Were you stalking me?" She scoffed, staying at the far side of the room from him with her arms wrapped tightly around herself. "Why does it matter if I had a great time or not?" She didn't have that good of a time, she was half there and half not. "I didn't get to enjoy it because of a certain someone." She spat at him hatefully. Yep, Owl kept popping up in her mind during her time with Hiro, as much as she tried to not think about him.

Tsuki bit her bottom lip as she thought about what he said. Was Hiro the man of her dreams? Did she even want him? She glared at Owl, "Oh course he's the man of.... My dreams..." She was lying, lying to both him and herself.

"Just, what are you doing here? Don't you have somewhere else to be? Or just off being a pervert in general?" She sighed.

Uninterested, Sho rolled on his right side and put his weight on elbow. " What is it, girl? Trying to deceive me with a mere robe? Nice try but I've seen better." Grinning, he sat up and stared at her face because he didn't want to be accused of something for looking at anything else. However, when she lamely confessed her 'true love' towards that dangerous man, Sho couldn't help but sigh. Did he have to tell her?

Pffft. Like she would believe an assassin.

On the other hand, why did Sho care?

He was only a 'soldier' ad didn't bother himself with stories going on in this damned castle.

Sho had to worry about himself. He was the one in danger.

Of course he couldn't continue threatening this princess forever. Sooner or later she would tell and death would fall upon him. Man, this was hell. He had to think of a way to get out this city, country...whatever.

For now, he would just enjoy teasing this princess.

She was fun to deal with.

"Well, Of course I have somewhere else o be with. But I'm not a cruel man. Why should a man leave a girl behind. A girl who thinks of him day and night. Even when she's with her fiancé?Hm?" Smirking he got off the bed and approached her with slow steps. "A pervert? Nah, I cannot stop myself with you around..." Sho put a hand on his heart." Oh,...It's rising!" He stood right in front of her and grabbed her hand, putting it on his chest." See? can you feel it?" Whispering, Sho gave a 'loving' gaze. "Tell me..." Their noses touched...Sho really tried hard not to laugh. "Aren't I better than that 'man of your dreams'?!"

"It's more of keeping myself decent in front of some creep that sneaks into my room at night." She scowled at the man that threatened her life because she knew his face. "Tsk, I don't care about who or what you've seen. Better or not, I don't give a flying crap." She hissed at him, holding the robe close to her, wanting the feeling of protection.

Tsuki's wary eyes followed Owl as she walked towards her. Of course, with every step he took she took back, backing herself until she trapped herself into a corner. She felt stupid for trapping herself, but she couldn't do anything now, he was in front of her. "Well a guy should leave a girl behind if he has no interest in her. Seriously, I won't talk." She bit back at him, narrowing her eyes at him.

She hated how he was mostly right. "I don't think about you that often. I certainly don't think about you when I'm... With my fiancee." She struggled to get that out of her, and it was a total lie. She just hoped that he didn't pick up on it. Oh who was she kidding, he's an assassin of course he'd pick up on it.

"Tsk." Scowling, she yanked her hand away from him, trying not to think much about how firm his chest felt. She shivered at his whispering. Tsuki's breath hitched when his nose touched hers. She quickly closed her eyes and turned her head away. "...N-n-no..." She hesitated with her answer as she tried her best to ignore the fact that he was, literally, right up in her face.

Sho's mouth approached her ear, "You-"He couldn't help it anymore. She was as red as a tomato!

"Should..."

"See..."

"YOUR FACE!" Finally he gave up and started laughing, pulling himself away from the cornered princess. The man slapped his own lap, still giving out loud sound of laughter. "Oh,...you...are really something..." Panting, the assassin finally stopped and sat back down on the bed. "Indeed you two are lovely together."

Poor girl.

"Tell me, does Daisuke-sama like this guy too?"

Even a princess was unlucky in choosing men.

"Forget it. I once knew a woman falling in love with a man. Poor one had no idea the man was the one who had killed her ummm...ex-fiance. When she found it out, it was too late. They already had three kids and she didn't know if ruining her life in that situation was a wise decision. She started getting anxious and nervous, seeing illusions of her deceased beloved until..." Sho swiped a finger on his neck, "She sliced her own throat."

A lame story to get her realize the truth.

"So, the lesson is...A warrior's sword can be held to anyone's neck. Maybe that's why I'm still not married, hm? If I get an order to kill my wife for good money...I will." Chuckling at his own honesty, Sho walked towards the window. "So next time, don't blush at the man who can easily kill your little brother." Although she might thought he meant himself, Sho was secretly mentioning Hiro.

"Well then, bye!" And the 'owl' jumped out once again...letting the darkness consume his existence.

"Psss! Sister!" In the morning, Daisuke was sitting on the window's edge and trying to wake his sister up. His eyes were large and tearful. "I...I...saw a nightmare...it was so real..."

A maid shouted behind the door. "Princess! The emperor...! He's very sick all of sudden, my lady!"

"N-no...father..."Daisuke realized that his nightmare had become true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back