• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴀᴠɪꜱᴛꜱ: ɢᴏᴅ'ꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ [ROSTER]

OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Plutoni

spin it!
THE ROSTER

[REDACTED]

> SUBJECT 01
> [???]
> SUPERVISED BY DR. [???]

> SUBJECT 02
> [???]

> SUBJECT 03
> [???]

> SUBJECT 04
> [???]

> SUBJECT 05
> [???]

NOTES

Hey buds, I've made a CS skeleton for this below. You can add code if you want or just leave it be, and add anything else you'd like to include. Bearing in mind that this is gonna be an RP with dark, supernatural themes, violence and (as grittily and realistically as possible) space drama, be as creative as you want, so pls don't be afraid to start putting forward lore of your own. Your characters will have never met before, will have no clue about any dead god, and will certainly have no clue about what's about to happen to them.

Alien civilisation is not a thing, but human variations due to space are! Low gravity through childhood and adolescence causes people to develop taller, more spindly figures with low bone density, and high gravity naturally does the inverse. If you want your character to come from a population historically living under certain extreme environmental factors, maybe you can get into how this has (within reason) affected their appearance and behaviour.

Please DM if you have any ideas or questions!

CHARACTER SHEET

(* is optional.)

Code:
LEGAL NAME:
ALIAS / NICKNAME: *
ORIGIN: (all of the characters are going to be from the South-Western Orbit for logistical reasons, but this is a large region of colonised space lol so a lot can fly here. I'm going to put up some location outlines in the lore page, so feel free to pick one of those or make your own. it can be a different city, a different planet, maybe they're from an orbiting station colony? or they can be from Dagmar Shen, that's cool too. i'm going to put a bit at the end of the CS to go into more detail if you make your own, so just names go here.)
FAITH: (check the 'misc' bit of the lore page, or just feel free to run any proposals by me.)

APPEARANCE: (doesn't have to be a lot! just a few sentences is fine, but give an overview the vibes, first impressions, quirks, what they wear, etc. if you feel like you've covered the height/build/hair etc. categories below within this feel free to leave them out.)
HEIGHT:
BUILD:
HAIR:
EYES:
FACECLAIM: (realistic please!)

PERSONA: (at least 1 solid paragraph.)
VIRTUES: (3)
VICES: (3)
FEARS: (self-explanatory. 1 major, and feel free to add more.)
ASPIRATIONS: (goals? dreams? their reason for living, if they even know it themselves? 1 major, and feel free to add more.)
WHAT DID YOU DREAM ABOUT LAST NIGHT? * (no need to do this one at all, just thought it might be cool lol. no matter how abstract or nonsensical, what did your character dream of, if they dreamed at all?)

DISLIKES: *
HABITS: *

ELECTED SURGERY: (what eye procedure was your character going to be seen for?)
HEALTH CONDITIONS: (any minor ailments or underlying illnesses. anything major in a medical record will have been screened out for obvious reasons. feel free to put none.)
TECH: (any prior cybernetic enhancements, such as limbs, eye/ear implants, etc. no robocop ripoffs please! feel free to put none. often expensive and not overly common.)

BIOGRAPHY: (i'm not looking for essays so you can stylise this a lil bit if you want. that being said, if you wanna write a full-out run-down of their whole life, go ahead! just no requirement (: looking for nicely thought-out summaries over tons of length, but at least a solid paragraph.)
LIVING SITUATION: (bit of a weird one, I'm sure there's a better term for it lol. what kind of place do they live right now, or no fixed residency? any housemates/relatives/pets/partners, or do they live alone?)
RELATIONSHIPS: * (who are they close to? who's major in their life? optional!)

ORIGIN DETAIL: * (if you make your own, give a quick run-down here.)

Last edited:
placeholder !! - still working things out

Last edited:

/*top banner*/
He didnt know what was defeating him, but he sensed it was something he could not cope with, something that was far beyond his power to control or even at this point in time comprehend.

/*left middle*/
. 。 “ DANIEL .

/*left bottom*/
I am flesh and blood.

/*right bottom -- picture with grayscale filter*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© Weldherwings.

Last edited:
PLACE_HOLDER
//LOAD_FILE: [D_HAID]
>SYSTEM_ERROR: UNABLE TO LOAD FILE
//SYS_CMMD: RESTART