• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rosewind Tavern (Walk in Always Welcome!)

Rhyse laughed a little. "I dunno, I think him catching her swimming would be entertaining. I know Ember would love to see it." He shrugged a bit. "Plus, it would show me if she truly is as innocent as she claims. If she doesn't attack him for it, then I will believe what your saying about her. I need the proof, after what she made me sit through" He added, with a small shrug. "But thats not my buisness, mine is to get paid my other gold." He paused and sighed a bit. His temper had calmed down at this point. "Look, I lose my temper over these things way too easily, I know. I just can't trust her" He added.

Emerald continued to swim, letting her mind drift away from everything that happened. She didn't want to dwell on the guilt that ate at her. She didn't want to dwell on the hatred and anger she had seen in Rhyse. Anger that only great pain could cause. She wished that she could just show him that she wasn't the same as the others. That she truly just wanted to help this world. She didn't mean to lose control like that. She didn't want to do it again. How was she to control it?

Temota facepalmed. Great. Even If it sounded mean, it would be kind of funny. She went inside and told Shiki about it. The lad ran out to the woods with his twin walking back to her spot"You know ladies have slapped him for flirting with them right? How's that different?" She said, smirking.

Shiki was still running through the forest. Temota said a pond but he didn't see a pond yet. Was she in trouble? Did she lose control again? He hoped not. Then he found her. Swimming. Her clothes somewhere.

Crap

Shiki's face became tomato red and just looked away, not finding the strength to move

Emerald almost didn't hear the rustle of Shiki running into the clearing. But it was a last snap of a twig that got her looking his way. She saw him standing there and her face went almost as red. "Meep" She said as she quickly ducked herself to her neck under the water. To try and hide her lack of dress. She didn't know what to do, but she could see her clothing just a few steps away from Shiki. Great. She wasn't sure why she was so embarrassed. The Monks used a communal bath. Something about how she felt about Shiki made her way more shy than it should have. "I uh, I am going to get out to get dressed." She warned him before swimming to the edge, and walking out towards her clothing. Her head was kept down, her long hair blocking the red blush across her face.

Rhyse laughed a bit. "If all she does is that, then I will finally admit that she is a lot better than I credit her for." He told her with a small laugh. "He has made it there. Ember is hidden in the grass watching. So far no slaps she says." He informed Temota with a laugh hearing Ember's words in his mind. "Oh, and apparently Emerald has gotten out, and is going for her clothing. Apparently almost next to Shiki. This is entertaining her." He shook his head a bit.

Shiki turned around, still red. Did Temota know this? The possibility was zero. She hated when he did perverted things, which rarely happened. He decided to explain to Her, without looking of course.

"I came to check on you..I guess you're doing perfectly" He said, half flirting. He used that same line with his twin. It did not end well

Temota sighed and rolled her eyes"Your lizard has a weird sense of humour" She said

Once dressed Emerald acknowledged him. "Thank you for caring enough to check on me. I always find swimming is a good way to have a chance to think about things." She explained, the flirting went over her naive head. She sat down on the grass and looked at the water. "I should be asking if you guys are okay. Not the other way around" She muttered. She still couldn't look him in the face, too embarrassed and still bright red.

Rhyse laughed a little. "I don't disagree with that. Ember has always loved watching awkward situations.I don't know why. It would seem that Emerald is truly being a good person. She didn't hit your brother at all, just got dressed and sat down. Ember isn't close enough to hear words, and refuses to go closer. Saying something about privacy." He shook his head.

Shiki blinked. Either that was sarcasm or she didn't get it. Emerald didn't seem to be one who is sarcastic. Yup, she didn't get it.
"Nah, we're fine..I thought you would..um..Lose control again..since guilt is almost as strong as panic" He said. He waited for a while before peeking and to his relief, she was dressed. He sat down next to her, looking at the sky and hoping the heat would leave his cheeks

Temota gave him a very small smile that lasted a blink and closed her eyes, sighing"Even weirdos have standards..Lizards too..Huh" she said

Emerald sighed a little. She had hoped that Shiki had cared. But it seemed that he just wanted to make sure everyone else was safe. Of course, she didn't blame him. Look what she did to those around her? And they were her friends. What else was she capable against someone she doesn't know? She dropped her head against her knees. "No, I am not a danger to anyone don't worry. I wouldn't try anyways." She explained. "I do feel guilt because I should. I attacked all three of you. None of you deserved it. That caused Shade to suffer enough to disappear to his own plane. I put you, Temota, and Rhyse through your worst fears. I am sure your ready to tell me to go home. And I am thinking about it. I just, I just don't know. I wanted so much to prove them wrong. Yet, am I different?" She asked, and then blushed a bit. "Sorry, I didn't mean to burden you with my worries. How is your sister, how is Rhyse?" She asked suddenly.

"Yeah I guess we do. Ember has decided to doze off. She will tell us when they move. So, should we maybe get a drink while we wait?" He asked. "I want to get to know you and your brother a bit better. I am surprised I found someone with a big enough heart to continue the defense of a Cursed One. Errrr I mean Emerald." He was trying to calm down and let go of his anger towards her. He had to get along with everyone to succeed at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back