• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Rosegarden High

"Hey, don't turn your back on me while I am talking to you" Felicity said as she placed her hand on Mordred's shoulder, forcing him to turn around to face her. "Only because I am friends with her doesn't mean I shouldn't hang out with you. If you don't want that hen I guess we could be...." She grinned widely "...rivals"

Markus chuckled before hugging Sky tightly. "Hey now, that doesn't mean you did bad. I will probably have to pay a quick visit to the nursery to get a check up. You are strong Sky, both mentally and physically"

Mordred shook his head softly. "I'm tired of fighting." He admitted to Felicity, raising his head to gaze into her eyes. "I've just got to accept the fact that I'm not good enough. I've known it ever since I was a child, but I kept fighting, trying to prove that I was better then everyone else. As you can see, it didn't work out so well for me." He gave her a bitter smile, trying to stop the burning in his eyes. "So just forget about me, Felicity. You beat me. I'm not going to hurt Skyler anymore. There's no need for someone as beautiful as you to even talk to me anymore." Once more he took her hand and brought it to his lips, a soft kiss against her knuckles. "Felicity." He wanted to say, until next time, but he doubted that they would meet again. He wanted to say that he wished things could be different, but those words couldn't come out of his mouth. So instead he settled on one word and another bitter smile. "Goodbye."

Sky couldn't help but blush as Markus hugged her. She had never really been hugged before. Slowly, hesitantly her arms came up to hug hum back and she relaxed into him. "Thank you." She whispered quietly, not sure what exactly she was thanking him for, but knowing that it meant a lot to her. He meant a lot.

Felicity shook her head before grabbing Mordred’s arm. “Blah, blah, blah. You can keep crying about nobody liking you, or you can actually try to make some friends! Come on!” She yelled before dragging Mordred towards Sky and Markus.

Markus chuckled. “Don’t thank me” He was about to add something else but he suddenly saw approached Sky dragging Mordred towards them. His face went stone cold as he let go of Sky. “…What does he want?”

He clenched his fists, struggling to not strike Felicity across the face as black anger surged up in him. He didn't want to be friends with her! She... She made a fool and a liar out of him... He just... His next breath was shaky, sounding suspiciously like a sob. The anger vanished as suddenly as it appeared and he sagged in Felicity's grip, not daring to look up at Skylar or that boy, Markus.

Her eyes went wide as she saw Felicity come back, dragging Mordred with her. Why was he coming here! Why was Felicity taking him here! Didn't she know what he did to her, how he made her feel so weak and horrible... She turned her face to the side, arms coming up to hug herself tightly for protection.

Even if a good part of Felicity wanted to slap Mordred across the face for acting so cowardly she simply calmed down and tightened her grip to calm him down. She made him look up at her.

"There's nothing to be afraid of...Trust me." She said before turning towards Sky and Markus. "You may be a bit confused right now..."

Markus took a step forward, staring at Felicity. "Just a bit? Felicity, you know what he did to Sky, so why did you bring here!?"

Felicity took a step forward as well. "He is not that bad!" She yelled before turning towards Skyler. "I am serious Sky..."

With a deep breath Mordred straightened his shoulders and looked at Skyler. If he could just get this over with maybe Felicity would let him go before his tenuous control over his powers snapped. "Skyler." She flinched as his voice and he flinched as well. "Skyler... Look. What I did was wrong - we all know that. Especially everything I said about your mother and father... I'm sorry." There, he had said it.

"I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you." The second time was easier. "I know that just apologizing for it doesn't make up for anything, but I promise that I won't ever bully you again." He took another deep breath. "I'll leave you alone. I won't hurt you anymore." His cheek felt wet and he knew he was crying. What he didn't know was that he was crying tears of blood. That meant his powers were escaping. He turned to Felicity and tried to smile. "I better go before someone tries to hit me. I suppose it's safe to say 'until we meet again'." And then he fled, heading straight for his room.

Felicity was about to stop him from leaving but it was too late to do so. Mordred had left. She even thought about perusing him but she was suddenly interrupted by Markus.

"Felicity...What was all about?..." Markus said with a rather surprised tone.

Felicity looked down for a moment in an ashamed manner. "I...I thought I saw some good in him and wanted to-"

Markus quickly shushed her before she could finish talking. "Look...I don't blame you for trying something like that, in fact I encourage you to do so...But think about Skyler before you do so..." He quickly turned towards Sky. "Are you okay?..." Markus said with a worried tone.

Skyler looked from Felicity to Markus, feeling weak but not letting it show. "I believe him." She said, swallowing hard. "He was crying... For real... He actually felt what he was saying... But why?" She frowned. "That's my only question. Why? Why hurt me in the first place? Why apologise now?"

She turned to Felicity with a soft smile. "Thank you for being brave enough to do what I couldn't. Is it alright if I ask You to go see if he's okay and ask him why? I'm afraid that I'm not brave enough to do that yet..." She really needed to sit down now but she could handle it, she didn't want to seem weak in front of her friends... She could stand strong.

Felicity quickly nodded before disappearing into the dorms. In order to find Mordred's room she had to ask for directions until she finally found it.

"Mordred? Mordred are you in there?" She asked while knocking on the door.

"Tell me the truth Sky...Do you really believe him? Or do you think those were crocodile tears" Markus said with a cold tone

Markus was still not over the fact that Mordred's had beaten up Skyler and had made her feel weak. Even if it was true that he felt bad he wasn't ready to forgive him just yet.

"I know that look in his eyes. It was guilt. Even if you trust my judgement on nothing else, you can trust that I know guilt when I see it." Sky replied, stung by Markus's cold tone. Turning her eyes to the ground, she tugged herself tighter. "Not to mention that just because I think he feels bad doesn't mean I automatically forgive him..." She muttered.

Mordred raised his head as a knock and Felicity's voice came from the direction of the door. Checking once more in the mirror to make sure there was no blood left on his skin, ignoring the now red eyes that looked back at him, he headed to the door and opened it, smiling at the blue haired woman that stood before him. "Would you like to come in?" He asked, opening the door wider and stepped aside.

Markus stared at Sky for a brief amount of time before turning towards the direction in which Felicity had walked off to.

"If you say so...I just hope Felicity knows what she is doing..." He said before turning towards Sky again, this time smiling slightly. "So, shall we do something?"

Felicity stared at Mordred before nodding and entering the room.l She headed directly towards the bed and sat on its edge. After getting comfortable she turned towards the Mordred.

"Are you feeling better?..." She asked, her tone made it sound like if she was a bit concerned.

Mordred's smile faded somewhat but he still nodded. "I'm fine. Is... Is Skyler okay? I didn't mean to run out like that but I was about to lose control..." He closed his red eyes. "And you don't want to be near me when I lose control." He didn't notice how similar to Skyler he sounded.

Skyler blinked in surprise as Markus asked her what they should do next. She thought he was mad at her... Shaking her head slightly, she shrugged. "I... Don't know. I don't really do anything outside of class and practice... I've never had friends so I wouldn't know..." She said quietly, a bit embarrassed by her lack of knowledge.

Felicity sighed before he signaled Mordred to sit down next to her.

"Don't worry about it...Sky is fine...Or at least I think so...She is a strong woman after all. I am more worried about you Mordred...You looked so sad back in the courtyard...Are you sure you are feeling okay?" Felicity's tone had gotten much more concerned.

Markus couldn't help himself but to slightly smile at Sky's comment. He then proceeded to pat her head.

"Oh really? Well now you have them! But you see, I am not exactly the type of guy who usually hangs out with girls so...I don't know what to do..." Markus aid with an embarrassed tone as he scratched the back of his head.

"You shouldn't worry about me Felicity. I'm not important." Mordred sighed, not wanting to give her the real reason behind his reply. Everyone who got close to him was in danger, and he wouldn t let that happen to her. Already he was taken with her, she was beautiful and caring but had a fiesty side. He didn't want to hurt or even kill her.

Skyler blinked as Marcus patted her head, a slight flush staining her cheeks. Was that normal between friends? Well she didn't know... She smiled at Marcus. "Why don't we just walk around? Sensei Miya dont tell on us and we have a while until next class since this is a double period."

(I'm so sorry for the late reply... Please forgive me!)

(Don't worry! Even I stopped receiving notifications...So please forgive me!)

Similarly to what it had happened with Sky Felicity felt the need to slap Mordred across the face, but decided not to. The boy had touched a softer side of her, one that rarely sees the light of day. Felicity sighed and in the blink of an eye she was already hugging Mordred.

"Just shut up already...Don't go all depressed on me, okay?" Felicity whispered, tightening her grip.

"Well, I am not really familiar with the campus's grounds...So I guess walking around would be a marvelous idea!" Markus said with a grin "Now, shall we keep going?"

Mordred smiled, a small quirk of his lips. "Alright... I'll try my best for you." He said, slowly wrapping his arms around her in return, even as every thought in his head was telling him this was wrong. He shouldn't be getting closer to her, he should simply be getting away, away before he lost control again. Before what happened in his childhood happened again. Before his mother came for her annual visit... Before someone could tell her about his latest indiscretions...

Sky grinned back at Markus, a light flush suffusing her cheeks. What was this infernal feeling? She hated the way that she always kept smiling when Markus did. It was terrible for her reputation. But she didn't care about that kind of stuff when he was nearby. So instead of worrying about what others thought, she simply hooked her arm around his and began to drag him outside, eagerly babbling on about the grounds and the school and everything she could think of.

Felicity's cheeks turned bright red as she heard Mordred saying he would try for her. Never in all of her life had she felt so like this for another person...It was a strange feeling to say the least. Was it because they were in a way pretty similar? Maybe...But she didn't question it. Instead Felicity tightened the embrace.

"...So Mordred, I hope you don't mind me asking...But do you hang out with other people? If that's the case, would you mind presenting me to them? I am just curious of knowing who you would consider your 'friend'" Felicity asked as she looked up at him.

Markus's arm felt like if it was going to tear off his body if Sky kept dragging him like this, but strangely enough he didn't care. He was just happy about the fact he was so close to her. For what he could tell there were many people who feared Sky, but in Markus's eyes she was probably the sweetest person he had ever met. He wanted to tell this to her, but was too embarrassed to do so. So instead he just eagerly listened to everything she had to say about the school.

Mordred sighed softly and looked away from her, his shoulders slumping. "The 'people' I hang out with, aren't really my friends. They're just there to keep up appearances, to present a certain image. Sometimes... it's easy to get lost in this other persona, and I would like to say that's what happened with your friend Sky. Unfortunately... that's not the case with her... With her, it complicated..." He didn't want to tell Felicity the fact that he was so envious of a girl that it made him sick some nights...

Sky ended up telling Markus everything she knew about the school, including how it was founded and some of the secret passageways she had found that even the teachers didn't know about. It was only when she took a breath and then realized that she had nothing more to say did she stop and look at Markus, blushing. "A-ah... sorry about that, I just... I guess I just wanted to show off and show you everything I knew about the school." She flushed deeper.

Felicity remiant silent for a couple of seconds. She was deep in thought about the whole situation and began looking down at her feet. Felicity remained in that position for a good minute before looking back at Mordred.

"You know...If you wanted me to I could be your first true friend..." Felicity unconsciously said before blushing "I-It's not like I care about you! I just don't want you whining everytime I talk to you!"

Markus smiled widely after seeing how passionate Sky talked about the school. In some way, it was pretty cute. After hearing her suddenly apologize Markus chuckled.

"Why are you apologizing? I really enjoyed listening to your talk...In fact, I think you deserve a reward..." Markus left Sky's side and approached a nearby bush. There were some beautiful pink flowers blooming all over it. After he picked one up Markus walked back towards Sky. He placed the flower on her hair and stepped back a bit to see the results. "Fits you pretty nicely..." He said, blushing slightly.

Mordred's lips quirked up into a small smile as he lifted his gaze to look at her. "Only to stop my whining, is that it?" He teased her slightly, enjoying the sight of her pick blush and idly wondering how he could make her act like this more. She was so cute when she was embarrassed, but so beautiful when she was angry... It was a toss up which side of her he liked more... All of her, he supposed. "Well I'll gladly accept." He murmured softly, lifting his hand to caress her cheek. "Only I think you're too beautiful for me to just be friends with you... Your every action is a temptation that I will not be able to resist soon."

Sky blushed furiously, her heart suddenly hammering in her chest. This... This meant he had to like her, right? This wasn't something friends did, right?! She tried to take soothing breaths, but it wasn't helping the fluttery feeling in her chest. "M-Markus..." She managed to stammer out, one hand coming up to touch the flower in her hair. "I- I don't know..." She flushed harder, ashamed of her ignorance in this area. This had never happened before, what should she do?!

If Felicity's jaw was a single inch more open then it would have been the best fly trap ever to be conceived. Her face was burning red to such level steam was almost coming out from her ears. Upon getting her cheek caressed by Mordred Felicity herself could feel the heat of her face burning her skin. The feeling was so unpleasant that she began to desperately look around the room. Upon seeing a semi-empty bottle of mineral water just standing on a nearby desk Felicity immediately controlled the liquid to splash her own face with it just to cool herself down. After a short period, which consisted of nothing but some heavy breathing, Felicity looked up at Mordred.

"What....What do you mean by that?" Felicity asked, trying to sound as neutral as possible in an attempt to hide her true embarrassment.

As Markus stared at Sky's reaction his expression began to slowly change from happiness to confusion. He couldn't understand, didn't girls love stuff like that? At least that's what hours of watching different tv shows had taught him. For a moment he began to think of the many different reasons that could result on that behavior. After a moment of thinking his eyes suddenly widened. It was all so clear now.

"Oh my god...You are allergic to flowers, right!?" Markus yelled in panic "Oh god I can't believe this! Do you take any medications!? Where are they!? Are they in your room!? I will rush there and get them!" He yelled again, his panic levels probably exceeding Sky's.​

Mordred chuckled. It was easy to see that Felicity had no experience in this area at all. That was alright. He rather liked the thought of him being her first. Smirking at the double entendre in his thoughts, he slid his hand from her cheek into her hair. Then placing his other hand on her other cheek, he gently tilted her head back at the perfect angle. "This is what I mean." He whispered softly to her as his lips descended upon her own. The kiss was short and sweet, Mordred pulling away for a gasping breath before kissing her again softly.

Her eyes widened to huge circles when Markus began to yell. What was he talking about?! She let out a loud yelp of her own and tried to do something - she wasn't sure what it was and the only thing it resulted in was her tripping over her own feet. However she didn't fall to the ground like she was expecting, instead she somehow managed to fall forward - and into Markus. Her face burned red as she found herself looking into his eyes from only a few inches away. Her hands were on his chest, and her mouth was dry when she tried to swallow. Looking back up at Markus, she said the first thing that came into her mind. "I'm not allergic to flowers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back