• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosefeilds Family

Characters
Here
Michelle just open her eyes lightly as she was in the emergency room she just was in her moms arms as she looked around she hated the doctors she hugged her stuffed bunny holding onto her mom shirt with her other hand as she was trying to calm down

The doctor come is and says what is wrong with you and I still don’t know what is wrong “what is wrong with her doctor” I say

Michelle just looked at the docotr as she just coughed as she looked at the doctor as she spoke" she just has a fever she needs plenty of rest and soup and medicine for her fever" he say Michelle just looked at her mother she was tired she started to fall back asleep in her mother arms she was wanting to go back home

“Okay doctor” I say I a bring her out to the car and buckle her in. Then I went to. The drivers side and got in and drove home. As soon as I was in the garage I look in the mirror to find her sleeping away. I get out and get her and bring her to her room and let her sleep as much as she can

Michelle just was sleeping as she just smiled as she felt like she was getting carried to her room and put her in her bed as she snuggled with her stuffed rabbit as she was happy she liked her room

I smiled and as I was walking to my room I felt the baby kick a little and smiled. And then I went to go lay down in my bed and feel asleep.

Michelle was still asleep it was about 10 am she just smiled she was still sick she didn't like being sick she just open her eyes as she hugged her stuffed bear as she heard a door open she just yawned a little

I came in to check on her and as I open the door I said “Sweetie you okay” I say as I see. She had her eyes open a little. I then closed the door. For her to get some rest

Michelle just was waking up as she was feeling better it has been two days since she got better as she smiled looking for something to do she hasn't been to school just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back