• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosefeilds Family

Characters
Here
Michelle just looked at her as she just held her hand to the doctor office she had to take a neele shot before she starts school as she sit in the chair as saw everhone as stranger but didn't say anything she just sit in the chair happily

The doctor calls my name I get up and start to walk to where the doctor is and follow to a room where they take the picture of my belly. I sit down and watch the doctor and say “i want to know if I am gonna have a baby and to see how far along if I am” the doctor says I am gonna have a baby and I am 3 weeks along. “ sweetie you are gonna to have a brother or sister”

Michelle just looked at her happily as she stand up" yay" she say looking at her as she was nervous but didn't show it" i can't wait to be a big sister" she say looking at her she was nervous about school she didn't have to start until next month for next semeseter

“What wrong sweetie”I say as I look at her face and at her expression “come here sweetie” I open my arms to give her a hug

Michelle just looked at her as she went to her" what if they don't like me what if i'm a bad sister" she say holding onto her as she was scared to be a big sister as she just hold onto her mother as she sighed she was scared of going to school next month she couldn't read or write she was embarrassed she held onto her necklace she had she missed her real mom she got abadoned by her but still she missed her

“Sweetie I know you will be a good big sister” I say as I hold her and ask the doctor if we can have a couple minutes and talk. “Sweetie I know you are worried about school but trust me you will like it” and the doctor comes back in and ask if o want to know if I have twins or not and to see the gender.

Michelle just looked at her as she just nodded" okay" she say as she smiles as she looks at the doctor she was holding onto her mother" what's the gender mama" she say

“You are gonna have a brother and sister they are twin babies” I say as I smile and kiss her forehead. “what do you wanna name then sweetie”

Michelle just laughed" yay" she say happily as she smiled looking at her mother" that so exciting mama" she say happily

“What do you wanna name the babaies sweetie” I ask as I hold her close to me I stand up and thank the doctor and carry her out to the car and put her in her seat and get into the drivers side

Michelle just looked at her" um i don't know i'm a kid i don't know these things" she say as she was carried to the car as she looked outside she wanted some sweets but she tends to get hyper

I open the car door and set her inside and closes the door so I could get in the drivers side and gets in and starts the car and drives home “Sweetie what do you want for supper” I say as I goo to the garage and park the car and open her door so spew can get inside the house.

Michelle just smiled as she looked at her as she jumped down from the car as she went inside the house" can i have candy for dinner" she say teasing as she was a bit hyper

“No let’s have spaghetti okay” I say as I open the house door and head to the kitchen and start to make supper and I was singing a song and was listening to the radio.

Michelle just gave her a little pout but looked at her while she was happy and hungry she just sit at the couch as she was watching tv as she sas looking around as she hugged her new toy her stuffed white tiger she just smiled happily

I was still singing a song and was cooking supper. “Sweetie can you turn off the tv supper is almost done okay” I set down two plates on the table and was wait for her to sit at the table before I start to eat

Michelle just looked at her mom as she pout but she listen as she to what she said as sje went to the table as she smiled" thank you for the food" she say eating the food with a fork she always thank for the food" it's so good" she say happily she hated baths she just eat her food slowly so she don't have to take a bath she didn't know how to take one by herself

“Sweetie do you want me to help you take a bath tonight” i say as i c”ean my plate in the sink and wash the other dishes and start to sing a song again

Michelle just nodded as she looked at her singing" can mama help I don't like baths" she say as she likes her new mum as she giggles

“I will help you take a bath” I say I just about finished cleaning the dishes and was about to sit down and take a little rest before I start the bath water. “Sweetie can mama just sit down and rest for a couple minutes please” I ask

Michelle just nodded" is mama okay" she say as she looked at her as she smiles" I done mins mama resting a bit" she says

“I am okay sweetie I am just tired” I say as I sit down in the chair and rest for a couple minutes and then I close my eyes And didn’t realize I had dose off.

Michelle just put a blanket on her mother as she smiles she was very caring as she smiled going to her room she sat on her bed drawing on her notepad she was good at drawing

I all of the sudden snap wake and was in a panic and was worried about Michelle. “Michelle!” I yelled and was very worried.

Michelle just went downstairs as she looked at her mother worried" yeah mama I'm right here" she say happily trying to avoid taking a bath she hated them she just looked around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back