• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates ~ Characters

still deciding lol

don't know if you want just kgroup artists or not lmao

that's the only thing causing me to take so long xD

OHWOWOWOWOWOW THANK YOU SO MUCH OMF

*screams* i'm too happy now - one sec. lemme double check my face claims~~~~~~

/monthly_2016_09/079.jpg.34fcce4443faafbb8cb8f353bc7985c3.jpgpark, so dam

profession: actress

description

• she is 5'5" in height and 122 lbs
  • she began acting in 2013 and has claimed starring roles in multiple movies, and shows, since then.

personality

She isn't the nicest individual when she is mad, she is actually very blunt and her facial expression says enough. Her honesty makes her a comfortable person to be around, although there are moments when people wish she'd just lie to them instead. She is also very compassionate and very caring, for she has an animal instinct towards protecting those she cares about. Her merriment is always admired and she has smiles and laughs more than she does tears. When she does cry, she is the kind of individual that holds it all in until she couldn't anymore.

history

work in progress.

crush: not sure yet. she's also pansexual.

other: she talks in her sleep, she sleeps anywhere.

Attachments

• 079.jpg
    243 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

/monthly_2016_09/081.jpg.0c94d7ca9a7a58ecce56b02fe0214560.jpgahn, jae-hyun

profession: actor, model

description

• he is 6'2" and 172 lbs - all muscle.
  • he began modelling in 2009 before he was noticed as an actor in 2011.

personality

He doesn't talk much simply because he doesn't know what to talk about, but he still responds when being addressed. He laughs with everyone else and he loves music. He's not like Park, So dam in terms of protecting friends because he's not hostile. Jae Hyun is more of a passive individual, although there are times where he does speak his mind, thus, this results in silence (sometimes) because nobody is used to hearing him speak. He is also the kind of guy that simply takes the hit and keeps it moving; he doesn't like escalating drama with his responses. After a while, his lack of a response simply ends the issue at hand because he just doesn't care.

history

work in progress.

crush: not sure yet - he's pansexual.

other: he likes to sleep outside, and he cooks American dishes

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    243 bytes · Views: 0
(YOUR USING THE CAST OF CINDERELLA AND FOUR KNIGHTS I AM EXCITED LMAO OKAY)

It's the best show, good plot and actors. (Park So Dam is such a queen in it too)

she's in beautiful mind - i need to finish that before I continue watching cinderella and the four knights

this girl is a queen in a lot of things

she's so young and has gotten 5 awards so far - 2016 is her year <3

Name: 

Group/Profession:

Description:

Personality(It's okay to change up a bit, I don't mind):

Crush:

History:

Other:

WIP

@Marianne if I could, could I be your roommate? <3

Chou Tzu-Yu

Group/Profession: k-pop singer for twice, dancer

Description: chou isn't those types of girls who want to be flawless, she just loves being herself. she doesn't wear a lot of makeup and she'll usually try most likely during her shows with twice <3

----

height : 5'6 

----

appearence :

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Personality: Chou is a type of perfectionist that does things perfectly effortlessly. She sings very often as a practice for her shows and she loves it. She's rather quiet other than sining though and although she loose hanging out with twice and her fans, she is ultimately in suckie mode for stage speaking. She's really shy, but once you get to know her, she's the opposite of what you think. 

She's fun, loud, and nice. Her enthusiasm will cheer the whole room up and you could tell she has a brightness in her eyes. She's very understanding and she knows that everyone makes mistakes. She will forgive you for whatever you did, but e hates it when she gives more than two chances and people still do things she hate.

Chou is caring and she loves to take of loved ones. If she loves someone, she'll stay with them to the end, her kindness is great, but don't overuse it. She hates when that happens and she doesn't appreciate it. She hates manipulators and people who use her and she could be fierce and feisty at the same time.

Crush: none yet <3

History: joined twice in 2015 ; was born in tainan, taiwan on june 14, 1999 ; joined JWP Entertainment

Other: @Marianne do you want to be roommates if you make a guy character? <3

chou is freakin bae <3

------

chou has an obsession with huggin and caring for others. she smiles very often and blushes very quickly. just trust me, she does. you'll see her do it very often :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back