• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates ~ Characters

youngkyun

sad but rad

These don't exactly have to be just like the person you are, I know some people have a hard time doing that.

Name:

Group/Profession:

Description:

Personality(It's okay to change up a bit, I don't mind):

Crush:

History:

Other:

5/6 girls taken

6/6 boys taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: LuHan

Group/Profession: Chinese Singer, ex EXO member.

download.jpeg

Personality

Luhan is very shy and quiet, but when you get to know him very bubbly and easily excited. Luhan is very smart and good at leveling with the people around him. Luhan can be very slow though and takes a few seconds to catch things. Luhan is a lovable puppy is what I'm basically saying. He loves his work though and he is very passionate about his job. Luhan can be very stubborn though and will argue his point on everything even if it is wrong and he knows it is. His Korean is improving greatly over the years of being in EXO so he is able to communicate with everyone very well. 

Crush: None.. Yet (;

History: Was in EXO's sub group EXO M for a few years before filing a lawsuit against SM and staying in China to record.

Other:

Name: Im Jin-ah (Nana)

Group/Profession: Singer for After School and sub group Orange Caramel.

Sexuality: Bisexual

800px-Nana_2015-08-02.jpg

PERSONALITY:

Nana is very charismatic and bubbly. She loves cracking jokes and dancing around acting crazy. Nana has a lot of energy which can be found at midnight when she is in the main lounge dancing and singing. Nana is very stubborn too though and fights for what she believes in. Nana is also a big fangirl about people she loves, so if she sees anyone in this house she likes, she will be very shy and quiet around them. Nana works very hard, focusing on her work and can be very professional when she needs too. 

Crush: None yet

History: In 2009 she debuted in After School.

min yoongi ○ 민윤기 ○ twenty-three ○ BTS [ Suga ] ○ 방탄소년단

○ [ personality ] ○

Yoongi is quite reserved, he watches from the sidelines more often than not, but he's not afraid to include himself in 

conversations. He's a logical, rational thinker and will take time to think things over before rushing in head first. Sleeping

is probably his favourite hobby along side his various creative passions. 

○ [ history ] ○

Debuted with BTS in 2013, prior to their debut he was an underground rapper. 

Just released his first solo mixtape under the name Agust D. 

○ [ crush : n/a | other : n/a ] ○

[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)][SIZE= 24px]M i n a t o z a k i ~ S a n a [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend” ~ Albert Camus
[/SIZE]

Sana.gifSana2.gif

* age *

nineteen

* group/profession *

Japanese singer, Twice member

* personality *

Sana is a bubbly ball of sunshine who seriously loves cuddles.  Some find her overwhelming or even annoying at times though she is good at dealing with people and most of the time she knows when to turn down her... hyperactive personality.  However, there are times when she falls victim to her own air-headedness and is completely ignorant to other people's feelings.  It's sometimes hard to take her seriously just because of how ditsy she is.  Sana is usually the center of every joke.  Actually, she usually is the joke.  She doesn't mind though...  She really isn't a complicated girl -- if you're happy, safe and giving her cuddles, she's perfectly content.

* history

Debuted with Twice in 2015.

* crush *

none... yet

* other *

goes through bouts of depression where she questions just about every life choice she's ever made.  just snuggle her & don't ask what's wrong.

--

must sleep with some kind of stuffed animal or even a pillow will do.  she just needs to be holding something.

--

loves skinship.  alot.

can i just say someone really needs to make Suga because...  well i mean isn't the reason obvious?  and yeah, i ship him & Sana...  oh & do members from the same group know each other orrrr?

Yes they do, it's present times. :)  All the celebrities will know each other as well, but they aren't comfortable living together yet.

completely up to you.  please do.  if you don't mind?  Seriously tho it's up to you.  ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back