• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

roomate romance (i need a boy)

(Got it)

Mark whistled as he entered the manor and looked around. Damn, this house was huge. He wondered how he could possibly afford rent, though the woman on the phone seemed more than willing to allow him to pay quarter rent. Another lonely soul, desperate for company, he supposed. It didn't matter, it was a situation that he could take advantage of. Mark noticed a girl sitting in the front room.

"Hey."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh... uh, thanks.", he stuttered. Damn, he was about as 'charming' with women as he ever was. When he had heard how desperately she had wanted a roommate, he had expected somebody less... pretty. He shook his head. Completely irrelevant. He moved his box upstairs and into his bedroom. Spacious, and comfortable. The only problem was that this was the only bedroom. He'd have to sleep on the couch or something.

"Oh, okay."

He set the box down and opened it up, revealing nothing but a few sets of clothes and a laptop.

"So, uh, is there a place for me to put my stuff?"

He tried for a smile.

He walked over, stuff tucked under his arm, and stuffed it into the top drawer before turning around and leaning on the oam bedframe.

After a moment of awkward silence, he decided to break the ice.

"So, you come around here often?"

"I should hope so. Unless... you're a thief who broke in. That would be pretty naughty of you..."

He bit his lip.

Mark raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? How so?"

His green eyes glinted lustfully.

Mark frowned. It was going so well. He supposed it was for the best, and heaved himself up off the bed and onto the chair in front of the desk. He pulled out his laptop and opened up TOR.

Mark barely heard her from upstairs, and closed his tab.

He sauntered down the staircase, eyebrow raised is question.

"Yes?"

"Oh I know what you mean. I'm not ready for the lonely girl who needs a friend so bad they're willing to practically let somebody stay for free."

He looked unimpressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back