• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mep2Mep

"Legend says there was once a great war, men and machines fought against each other for dominance of the planet, destroying their own world in the process. Until everything just stopped…

Until the divine caused a global blackout. But the damaged of the war has already been done. It took thousands of years for the planet to heal.

Now things have changed. As the descendants of the remaining humans and machines survive a new and strange world. Plagued with beings from other worlds, bandits, factions trying to bring the glory days of the great war.

Now it's up to you how to decide your fate in this new world."

Hello everyone! I decided to reboot this RP which sadly didn't go anywhere as people lost interest. But I really loved this idea and I wanted to try it again! So there will be some words and images that were copied from the original post.

I decided to make this RP for people who just wanna chill and have fun. This RP is pretty freeform. There is world building and it develops over time. It's inspired by Adventure Time, Avatar: The Last Airbender, feudal Japan, and other East Asian cultures. So its gonna be set in an easternized world. So expect to encounter robot samurai and ninja cyborgs!

Here are some images and info to set the mood!

Things to expect.
anime-post-apocalyptic-waterfall-rainbow-ruins-green-trees.jpeg

Art credit: Tokyo Genso
There are overgrown ruins of modern cities. Full of secrets, so it's recommended to explore these.
concept_31.jpg
Could not find the source for drawing ^
Also, expect to see giant abandoned mechs lying around. There are used as landmarks.
eclipse_phase___lunar_cave_city_by_hideyoshi-d9dratx.jpg
Artist credit: Hideyoshi
There are also underground cities, which were built to protect citizens in case things gotten nuclear. Luckily it never happened. But over time they grew in size.

Races
There are only two races, Humans and Robots.

Humans can be cyborgs by having cybernetic implants, that are made to enhance their physical abilities. You can start out your character as a cyborg if you want to but don't make them OP.

Robots can have modifications to there bodies or get new ones if they have the money and resources. Most of the Robots are Gastrobots, which means they can eat food or anything organic. Your robot can still be charged at a power station but those are usually rare and obsolete. Also, robots have emotions.

Character sheet
As for characters, I'm going to give you a simple character sheet template.

Name/Aliases: (Japanese names are recommended, but not mandatory)

Race: (Human or Robot)

Job/Profession: (You can have 1 to 3 professions)

Physical Description: (If your using any artwork or photos please credit the artist)

Personality:

You will be posting on this thread and I'm only excepting six players. You can only play as one character, so no sidekicks.

I also recommend people to spend some time working on your character, but don't overthink it. If you already have a character that's great!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me!

Last edited:
Right now there are only four people. I will wait for two more tomorrow. But I don't mind with a four-player group.

Okay, no more players are coming. So if any of you have your character sheets done, post it here on this thread! If anyone has a question just ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back