• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romantic RP with Dorky Hacker

jadafun

Faerie Princess
This is my first time posting in the Looking for Partner section, so please forgive me if my request lacks a sufficient amount of detail or if I babble on too much and get too specific about some details!

Darius Teller is an average college student who happens to be fond of computers, and is very skilled in hacking. Though, he'd never use his talents for dangerously illegal practices, he is proud of his prowess and the freelance jobs it's scored him. Outside of tech knowledge, he flaunts impressive grades in nearly every class and is at least intermediate in three different languages. He's a fairly soft-hearted young man, very emotional, compassionate, and polite, though, for all his intellect, he can be naïve and overly trusting. This has caused him to fall for more unsavory individuals in the past, though instead of hardening him, the experiences only increased his insecurities. He still believes there's true love out there, but is starting to believe his doesn't exist.

Looking for someone willing to play the other half for him. Preferably characters who are, in their own way, delinquents, rebels, maybe even involved in low-level street gangs. The ideal combination is someone who's either got the confidence and charisma to balance out Darius's timid, socially awkward nature, and/or is a rough and tumble type who's willing to teach him to toughen up and stand up for himself, while also feeling a growing urge to protect him. Details for the exact setup can be chatted about in PMs, as it depends on the character you have in mind. I'm very flexible about settings and background details, and how the story and relationship progresses will be determined as we go.

Though Darius is one to fall in love quickly, I'm fine with more of a slow-burn story, as long as you don't mind a longer campaign. I prefer at least one paragraph posts(when applicable, of course, if you can't answer something with more than a line or two of dialogue once in a while, I'd understand), as I like detailed sentences to better picture the Character's expressions and thoughts in the moment.

A little embarrassed making my first one-on-one request such a self-indulgent one, but I've been interested in using this character in more romantic situations. 😊

Feel free to ask further questions, I purposely left a lot of this vague in order for us to build upon the story together. My timezone is GMT - 5 / EDT. I absolutely don't mind playing with people in completely different timezones, just know that I might be asleep or busy when you're avaliable or the other way around.

EDIT: My character is Pansexual, so I'm open to MxM / MxF / MxN(nonbinary). Due to my partners chosen characters so far all being female, I would prefer male or nonbinary characters from now on, though I'm still open to MxF.

I'm fine with sex scenes(with 18+ roleplay partners only), though have a lack of experience with them. Likewise, I'm perfectly okay with not even a mention of sex.

Last edited:
I very much am! I forgot to mention in the original post, but my hacker's Pansexual, so any gender is fine to pair up with him!
Awesome! I'd love to discuss an rp with you. Working out a plot for our two characters to interact.

That'd be great, it'd be a fun opportunity to bounce ideas off each other. Send me your character and I'd love to start workshopping a plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back