• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance

I think back, I think I remember that, I was in the mood for spaghetti, and stealing a recipe seemed like a fun challenge, a little diffrent from what I was use to, but the same thrill, I nod, " well I can assure you, that recipe was put to good use" I say waiting for him to put 2 and 2 together

"The one and only" I say taking a little bow, waiting until he's right next to me, before I make my escape, and climb up a pole onto a roof up a building

I chuckle, "it was nice to meet you, detective, I do hope we get to meet again, and if it means anything to you, its a lovely recipe" I say before leaving, the dimond and other jewls left behind in my place, along witha note saying think of it as a welcome to the club present, or in this case, chase

I can't help but chuckle as I walk down the street, I had a fun idea for my next heist, something along the lines of stealing the woulds largest meat ball, that was at the guisness wourld record mesum at the moment, easy enough, then the wourld largest plate and so on, you get the idea, I make my way to collect the items and soon there all in my grasp

I snicker as I hack into the annoucment system of his building letting him know his food was ready, the wourlds largest spaghetti to pe precise, so big I could only pit it on the roof to keep it in one peice

I chucle and go back in over the intercome, "to be fair detective, there is spagetti, you just have to go outside, I never said it was in the kicthen, after all why would I settled for average spaggeti, when I could steal the wourlds largest ingridents to make the wourlds largest spagetti,"

"Careful detective" I tease, "you shouldnt fall for me, at least not before we've gotten to know each other better"

"thats very vauage detective, if you want to get anywhere in life , you'll need to learn to be more specific". I had to admit I had fun teasing him, "I assume you got the jewels back where they belong/'

"And then what, I'll only break out" I said hopping down from the roof next to him, "go ahead arrest me" I say putting my hands out in front of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back