• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance

Marco Night

Hi im looking for someone to do a plot, around the lines of me, a big-time thieve the detective(you whos trying to cacth her. you can be girl or boy i dont mind i am girl, and my age is 18, though if you would like im willing to do 21, at the highest 24. My charters name is Marco and is a famous thive wourld wide known for stealing the impossible, a genius in hacking, and languages, and super athletic, let me know if your interested I cant wait to start!

Well Cole Mc creedy, detectives all different stash and awards have tried to cacth me and fail, I'm happy to see you try, I enjoy a good challenge every know and again

I look from above at my greatest heist yet, I had swiped the wourlds largest dimond with ease, as well as ruby, emrald, pearl, and sapphire, today was a good day to say the least, I was done with then I just wanted then for the fun of the steal, why would I need them, I look down and see the police have found the treasures, my eyes dart to a guy, no older then me, he usually isn't a part of my cleanup, he must be new, I would have to keep a eye on him this would be fun, " hello detective nice day for a stroll wouldn't you say"

I would rub my chin, “Yes quite. I believe it’s a lovely day indeed miss? I shall take a stroll with my tea and my crumpet why yes it is.” I would glance at her and chuckle.

"as do you, but thats not a answer I'm afraid" ( just to be clear does he think shes a regular civilian, or Marco)

( k thanks)

I nod, " I see, what did she do this time" I say perfectly composed while on the inside I was laughing, I mean this is proably as close as he will ever get to his thief unless i decide other wise and he dosn't even know it

I couldn't help but smirk at that, "so what you want to put her behind bars because you find her attractive, thats hardly a reason" I say continuing to pry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back