• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Wanted [FxF/MxM]

Madame

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there!

The name's Jess. I'm sure it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm new to RpNation, not to roleplaying. Are you looking for an active, friendly roleplay partner? Well, you've come to the right thread. I'm only seeking gay romance currently. The length of my response posts tends to vary depending on inspiration, though I typically try to match my partner. When it comes to character appearances, I generally provide a realistic picture. If you prefer a written description, I can do that too.

I'm mainly wanting to do slice of life type things with a mostly equal mixture of fluff and angst. I enjoy playing through the ups and downs of relationships. Ideally, I'd like our characters to start as just meeting or being just friends, and going through the whole dating process and onward with them. I would love if our characters eventually got married and started a family together, but that's negotiable. I'm definitely open to the suggestions and ideas of my potential partners.

I dunno people, said they don't want to see it in the future, and a person said something about NSFW

Elikacheese said:
I dunno people, said they don't want to see it in the future, and a person said something about NSFW
Ah. Well, I don't really reject my partners. No worries there. Would you prefer to do FxF or MxM?

Well we can talk about that when you either A, have enough posts, or B, I start the conversation.

Shatra said:
Too late to say I'm interested?
Of course not. I should've mentioned this is pretty much open forever. FxF or MxM?

Elikacheese said:
Well we can talk about that when you either A, have enough posts, or B, I start the conversation.
Could you please start the conversation?

Madame said:
Awesome. Mind sending me a PM? I'm too new to send them first.
MxM works for me. Neither of us can PM each other, so how should we go about this?

Great! Could you please send me a PM?
PM sent. :)

Madame said:
Madame said:
I typically try to match my partner.
Madame said:
When it comes to character appearances, I generally provide a realistic picture
I might be interested ( :) ) Just one question. Will I be fine if I give an anime picture for my character? I once ran into someone who rejected me solely because I didn't provide a realistic picture xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
I might be interested ( :) ) Just one question. Will I be fine if I give an anime picture for my character? I once ran into someone who rejected me solely because I didn't provide a realistic picture xD
I'm not too fond of anime pictures for character appearances, sorry. Maybe we can just do written descriptions?

Madame said:
I'm not too fond of anime pictures for character appearances, sorry. Maybe we can just do written descriptions?
Eh, I'm not very good at describing things, which is why I use pictures in the first place :/ It's fine, don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back