• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Rp?

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Sooooo I was basically doing this romance Rp with someone and they had some complications with other Rps so she had to drop out sadly. So I'm now free for romance Rps!!!

Note: I always play as a male character and I always do MxF romance Rps. I would like for you to type at least a paragraph post if we are in an Rp together.

Here are a few:

Student x Student ((College))

Rich x Poor

Royalty x Commoner

Slave x Master

Angel x Human

Demon x Human ((Taken))

I am open to your suggestions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I would be interested in working with a Demon x Human or Royalty x Commoner plot. It's been quite a while since I've been able to put my own twist on either one of those pairings. ^^

If you're still looking for people to play with, I am down for most of these, and have been looking for a good romance RP. Please PM me if you're at all interested.

[QUOTE="Princess A]Hello there! I would be interested in working with a Demon x Human or Royalty x Commoner plot. It's been quite a while since I've been able to put my own twist on either one of those pairings. ^^

[/QUOTE]
I've already have someone doing a Demon x Human so we'll do a Royalty x Commoner one tomorrow or Monday.

Hello ^.^

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in a Angel x Human, or perhaps a Demon x Angel? As a bit of an elaboration to the Royalty x Commoner, perhaps possibly either a Prince/Princess x Kidnapper (most likely for ransom purposes), or a Royalty x Servant? I'm open to more ideas as well of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back