• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance RP Search

Evermore

Hello everyone! I am new to RP Nation and just getting back into roleplaying after a long hiatus. I have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am now looking for a few partners for 1x1 roleplays!

A bit about me:
  • I love roleplaying romance! I'm a sucker for the romance
  • I am a graduate student so there may be times I need to work on assignments instead of RP
  • However, I am planning on trying to be very active - I can often post multiple times a day!
  • I am 25 years old
  • I am a super nerd
  • I love crafting in my free time as well!
  • I prefer to RP as female in plots but I can play any type of person!
  • LGBTQIA friendly!
  • I can play multiple characters in one RP as well

The perfect partner:
  • Be able to write English fluently
  • Be able to write multi-paragraph posts
  • Be available most days (I understand if things come up, just let me know!)
  • Be down with romance heavy plot
  • Be polite and kind
  • Be 18+ please, sorry, not comfortable RPing with minors

Possible roleplay idea: (I'm very flexible and open right now! These are just basic ideas and can be fleshed out more in PM with the right partner!)
  • Romance
  • Historical
  • Outlander-esque
  • Harry Potter
  • Marvel
  • Game of Thrones
  • Hades and Persephone/Greek Gods
  • Star Wars
  • Mystery/crime fighting
  • Fantasy
  • Witches/wizards
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires
  • Love triangles/quadrangles
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
  • Soulmates
  • Arranged marriage

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for star-crossed love/forbidden romance stories. I'm thinking something along the lines of the Titanic movie, only with OC's and with our own storyline. If this appeals to you then feel free to message me.

Hello! Not sure if you are still looking, but i'm interested in simple romance.

I would be so down for either a historical or maybe a crime/mystery related RP. Message me if you’re still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back