• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance RP recruitment

PrincessPotoo

Have courage and be kind
.: Hello!~ :.

I'm looking for someone to RP with for the specified RPs below. First, though, let's get some rules straight. <33

• I hate one-liners. I prefer at least 4-5 sentences, at the very minimum.
  • Please, please, please know grammar and how to apply it. PLEASE. Basic grammar, at least.
  • Keep your character in character. No awkward OOC moments please. Think and act how the character you're playing would.
  • Please don't make me drag the RP along, be original, add a few of your own ideas here and there.

That's all for the rules. Now onto the RPs that I'm seeking! I'll be playing a female character, or in this case, the OC.

• Eren (SNK/AoT) x OC
  • Len (Vocaloid) x OC
  • Link (LOZ) x OC
  • America (Hetalia) x OC
  • Sebastian (Black Butler) x OC
  • Tamaki (Ouran) x OC
  • Garry (IB) x OC
  • You may also use your own OC, but I'd prefer one of the characters above!

I've got a few plots in mind too, but feel free to drop suggestions! Male character's role is listed first.

• Coffee shop (Employee x Customer)
  • A day at the museum (Boyfriend x Girlfriend)
  • Protector from bullies (Classmate x Classmate)
  • Blood cravings (Vampire x Friend)
  • Warmth (Werewolf x Friend)
  • Unworthy (Actor x Ordinary girl)
  • Gallant (Swordsman x Princess)

That's about it. Thank you for peeking, I hope I've peaked the interest of a few of you! <33

.: PrincessPotoo~ :.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be your RP partner? But can I use my own OC? I'm just so used to using it, that I really never use any other character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back