• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance Rp Partners!

PrincessAudrey

Chaotically Minded
Hello Everybody!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a more romance oriented rp with me! I will always respond with at least a paragraph and will do my best to keep things interesting and detailed. I am very flexible with any ideas and suggestions you may have for, or during the Rp. Anyone is welcome, M and F alike!
If anyone is interested in partnering up with me please dont be shy or hesitate to send me a PM or even post on this thread about it. Looking forward to it! :D <3

It's the critical year her. It's her junior year, and she landed the lead role in the musical. The feat no junior before her has managed. She has waited for this day her whole high school time, and now she finally got it. She tried her hardest through all the workshops, and became her role for the show. She screamed, and cried, but she always pushed forward. As they say the show must go on. Her boyfriend even left her, saying the whole thing is pointless, that it means nothing. Though her theater is life.

He was the new kid in town. He didn't know anyone, and he was okay with it. He played lacrosse, but he loved theater. He could sing, and dance, but he really loved was the magic that happened in the dark. He was a techie by heart. He created the stages, and the props. He ran the lights, and the sound. He had what the drama kids called the techie syndrome. Since he moved to the town, he decided to become the techie he was. Though that was the plan, until the leading lady spilled her smoothie all over him backstage one day.

How's this plot for you.

It's the critical year her. It's her junior year, and she landed the lead role in the musical. The feat no junior before her has managed. She has waited for this day her whole high school time, and now she finally got it. She tried her hardest through all the workshops, and became her role for the show. She screamed, and cried, but she always pushed forward. As they say the show must go on. Her boyfriend even left her, saying the whole thing is pointless, that it means nothing. Though her theater is life.

He was the new kid in town. He didn't know anyone, and he was okay with it. He played lacrosse, but he loved theater. He could sing, and dance, but he really loved was the magic that happened in the dark. He was a techie by heart. He created the stages, and the props. He ran the lights, and the sound. He had what the drama kids called the techie syndrome. Since he moved to the town, he decided to become the techie he was. Though that was the plan, until the leading lady spilled her smoothie all over him backstage one day.

How's this plot for you.
Sounds great to me hehe! Send me a pm and we can talk more about it! :)

Hello Everybody!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a more romance oriented rp with me! I will always respond with at least a paragraph and will do my best to keep things interesting and detailed. I am very flexible with any ideas and suggestions you may have for, or during the Rp. Anyone is welcome, M and F alike!
If anyone is interested in partnering up with me please dont be shy or hesitate to send me a PM or even post on this thread about it. Looking forward to it! :D<3
I'm interested! Add me on Discord? pinshnapples pinshnapples #1048

Users who are viewing this thread

Back