• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Romance RP (BXG)

Diana was sick of it. She was tired of coming home every other day to a different woman in her apartment, with whom she shared with her boyfriend. She unlocked the door and walked in to her boyfriend curled up on the couch naked with his newest conquest. This time she was done. As they slept quietly, Diana packed her bags, tears silently streaming down her cheeks. She texted her best friend Layla and said she was coming to stay with her. She ripped the key to the apartment off her keychain and threw it on the counter. She took one last look at her now ex-boyfriend, snuggled up with the blonde haired beauty and sighed. She opened the door and crept out into the hall, slamming the door behind her.
When she reached her best friend’s house, she was a wreck. She felt broken yet free. It was an odd combination of feelings. “Let’s go out to the club tonight. It’ll be fun! We can get you a new boy toy,” Layla said before winking at her. Diana nodded and they rushed to the bedroom to get ready. She threw on the brightest red dress she could find and applied a matching red lipsticks. She curled her fiery red locks which fell down to her waist in beautifully. She looked gorgeous. Once they were both ready and had their heels on, they rushed out the door.
The club music was loud and made Diana’s heart pound to the beat. She was ready to let go and just have a good time with her best friend. Once they were inside, they immediately ordered shots and downed them within seconds. They hurried out onto the dance floor and began to vibe with the music. Diana closed her eyes and threw her head back, feeling every pulse of each beat. Two hands gripped her waist and pulled her back close to someone’s chest. She hummed in satisfaction and began to move her hips with the way the hands pulled her.

--------
Excited to start on here! I'm new to this site as I was using Rook and Geeking before but those apps are no longer a thing :( I have two characters I normally use! One is Diana and the other one is Angel. The character in this role-play is Diana!

Name: Diana Clemmets
Height: 5'0"
Hair type: Straight, long and bright red
Eye color: Green
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She's a confident, young woman who's always up for a little fun. She's outgoing, smart and super friendly. She's really sweet but can have a bit of a temper when things go sour. She always down to help people and is always there for someone when they need it.

Hello, I am very interested in this. Im a bit too tired to write a reply but I will post my character form.

Name:Jasper Halloway
Sexuality:straight
Height:5'7
Hair color:brown, its neatly combed most of the time
Eye color:blue
Personality:Jasper is very confident and kind, he is always ready to help and he can be a bit protective at times. He tends to push his emotions down until they all burst out at once, but he is always ready to socialize. He is intelligent and creative, when he is upset he becomes very silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back